July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

The cupcakes are super cute, I wouldn't want to eat them either.

Sorry you are not feeling well Ty, hope the mw can help you out with something.

Brandi those are cute cupcakes. Cant wait to hear how it goes.

Hi Ladies.

First post on the new thread....

Thanks for updating everyone Brandi. I am actually Due June 26-28.
Again though I started out here and would love to stay :)
Team Blue!!! Andrew Loren :happydance:

AFM. Last Saturday was supposed to be my 3d-4d sono but their probe broke and they could only run 2d. However we kept the appointment and I had a room full of family to join me.
The main reason for this was to help my 4 year old son get a better idea that mommy had a baby in her belly. He was so adorable. Andrew was awake the whole time and Damon (First son) kept saying "Andrew is waving at me mommy" It really did look that way too. They also recorded his Heart beat on this little recordable heart and Damon picked out a stuffed Elephant to put it in. He listens to that little heart beat every night. Melts my heart.
They are doing my 3d-4d scan this Saturday for Free. So get to see Andrew again in a few days:happydance:

Andrew is a VERY active baby and can see and feel him move all the time now on the outside. It makes Damon Giggle.

22 weeks yesterday!!!!!

Attachments

• 22 weeks.jpg
    22 weeks.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
I dont have a mw.
And only see the gynae on the 7th March....

I'll go change that now, JackJack.

Gender Reveal went well. Video is uploading to Youtube now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57dMKHI3Ar0

Sorry, near the end I accidentally covered the speaker

So cute Brandi!

I had a mini gender reveal party at work yesterday and made cake pops for it with a pink inside.

Sorry the pics are sideways, I can't figure out how to turn them on here. They are normal on my phone!

Attachments

• 20140219_081357.jpg
    20140219_081357.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20140219_154606.jpg
    20140219_154606.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1
These are such cute ideas! I wanted to hand out hersery's kisses that said "It's a boy!" but I work at a bigger school with an attached preschool and half that staff don't even know I am pregnant. It was just easier to tell those that already know and cared.

As for family I sent out a gender annoucement with an ultrasound picture that also included his name.

So I felt baby moving behind my belly button today. Not only was that super weird, but it was so strange to think that baby is already up that high! Time is going by so quickly!!

Hopefully finding gender out next week at 19 weeks I can't wait to find out I've been dyin to know ...
Its amazin how what u want never works out I wanted a water birth but due to my cyst I might Need a c -section I hope not .. But I am worried about water birth cos I heard if they don't clean the bath properly before use me n baby can get bad infections ..so ... Ya research time .. Hope everyone well good luck and baby dust !!!

I think I may have finally started feeling Munchkin moving this week because I keep getting pops around my belly button and below. It's not all the time but it's daily ish since Monday so I think it may be Munchkin causing it.

Here's my gender reveal photo!! Some family members didn 't get it... :/. At least my daughter had fun playing with the balloons!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 18
Ah pooch that's so cute!

How can anyone not get it?

X

So cute....

So far, I have felt the madam moving, she gave me a good kick the other day, and gave me a fright.

My tummy has been working all week, like twice a day.

I have bought some things for her, 2 pairs of shoes, the ergo, a daybed for the nursery, 4 tommee tippee bottles, pink and white, and a bouncy.

My sister is buying me a pram and car seat and wont take no for an answer.... :)

Very cute gender reveals! I used party poppers and replaced the streamers so that once "popped" blue steamers came out.

Love the gender reveal ladies. I've started feeling the lil man more over the last week or so. I've attached a 20wk bump pic. I've started pinning away on Pinterest baby shower ideas and have told the girls who are giving it my theme idea... Once we come back from getting married we'll start a registry. Seems like time might start flying by now that the first half is over. Got my layoff notice at the beginning of the month. I knew it was coming but still makes me anxious. I feel like I've a ton of stuff on my mind
1 planning this elopement when I've never been to that town
2 baby shower ideas so it's what we want
3 need to start on nursery
4 mother coming to live with me for awhile
5 about to be unemployed
6 gotta take my ex back to court
7 need to go back to college to get my RN degree

ugh I'm trying to relax and pray things will just fall into place over the next few months...

Attachments

• 20wks.jpg
    20wks.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 11
Sass, lovely bump! :)
I think you need to take it 1 day at a time, and not stress about all these things, it will work itself out, it always has a way of working its way out.
Get excited about the elopement, its always good to try new things!! :)
And If you relax and just enjoy it, you will make such better memories....

thanks Ty, I just have to remind myself that on the daily. I'm the stressor in the relationship and the fiancée is more like oh babe, it'll work itself out, relax. LOL Love that she balances me out. I do look forward to our elopement/vacation in 3wks. We do have the room booked and the officiant booked, so that's a relief. Now I gotta shop for something cute to wear :D

Hehe, Sass you're putting me to shame - earrings and a good haircut - these things have all gone AWOL the last month. Anyway, lovely bump, and as tymeg said, one thing at a time and breeaaath :) I find a good thing is to literally write down each step and put ticks next to the ones i've done. It sounds really simple but it turns me from nutcase to just general neurotic. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->