July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Hi MrsO! Make yourself comfy here :)

Morning all!

Well I've had 1 days relief from the rhinitis and now its back... I cant really complain too much as its the only major symptom I've suffered with.. But a 12 week long cold kinda gets boring :lol:

Just back from dropping my OH to the train station and now waiting on a delivery of clothes for little missy :cloud9:

x

So last night I made a discovery regarding less frequent fetal movements. I can feel Kes, so I know he's active, just not as active as my other three were. Well, I've also been struggling with consuming water, constipation, dry mouth, etc and ended up finding out that dehydration can lead to less frequent fetal movements. It can also contribute to preterm labour, low amniotic fluid, and in some cases, limb deformities, because baby will rest against the uterus causing growth restrictions.

So what did I do? Chugged 4 bottles of water in an hour and THEN he got moving...and boy did he ever move. Got the hiccups a few times over a few hours, felt him kick on the outside again. And for once, I didn't gag or vomit from drinking water. I think MS might FINALLY be gone, and pretty much right on schedule too!

Better get chugging now for an active baby today. Ultrasound is in 7 hours.

LOL,

I generally drink 2l a day.

But madam is pretty much relaxed...

I just want to see her already!!!!

Interesting about the water. I wonder if that is why I feel Christian more on the weekends.

Brandi omg bless you i was also panicking a lot because last week moonmoon was kicking like crazy and this week not a peep. I am going to go drink water now. Thank you

Well, I jinxed myself. Having trouble drinking the water again today, and feeling nauseous. HURRY UP 19 WEEKS SO I CAN FEEL GOOD AGAIN!!!!

How did the appointment go brandy?

Little bugger wouldn't cooperate for a potty shot, but we managed to confirm boy from a side angle. Confirmed I DO have an anterior placenta (Grrrr), but everything else looks good and healthy, and he's measuring 3 days ahead, so there's a possibility of being moved to the 17th for a due date instead of the 20th

Attachments

• Freckle18w3d0002.jpg
    Freckle18w3d0002.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
Just had to share. These are the cupcakes my friend made for the gender reveal tomorrow!

Attachments

• gender cupcakes.jpg
    gender cupcakes.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 9
LOL, they are so cute.... So you have an actual party Brandi?

Hey girls

I am so ill i wanna cry! Got MW today and hoping she can suggest something for this rhinitis.

Brandi - Lovely scan pic, and those cakes look fabulous x

Hope she can, LittleMinx. Sadly, I dealt with rhinitis with my youngest until the winter was over before it finally went away. Sucked.

No, tymeg...no party, just an "in your face, BABY IS NOT A GIRL" fest to my mom. I love her and all, and she bails me out when I need it, but good god, she won't give up the "You're gonna be wrong. The baby is a girl Ha ha ha ha ha" shit and it's really making me want to punch her in the teeth.

Oh dear lol....

I can just imagine.... I am feeling so tired today and been going alot to pee....
And I have a huge ass headache...

On the bright side, I found a nice website that I can get baby things for cheap in South Africa... YAY!! I bought a few things on Ebay, and now waiting for it come...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->