July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

ajarvis, oops! i didn't even realize it was started by someone else! sorry!!:dohh:
and since you said that, i just went back and read a few pages...:sad1:

i am hesitant to add my name anywhere, but i figure gotta start sometime, right?:thumbup:

Hello ladies, had my second beta drawn today hcg is now at 556. Doctor likes the numbers and said I can make my first appointment between 7-8 weeks for first exam and u/s.

Welcome j_d_mommy, jumpingo and TTCHOPES and congratulations! I'm so excited for all our July 2015 babies.

As for me I'm not really having many symptoms. I guess I should be grateful but it kind of makes me nervous. According to my betas everything's going well though. Just got my 17dpo results and HCG is 570 so more than doubling every 48 hours.

I don't know about you ladies but I'm kind of using this pregnancy as an excuse to eat anything I want and I don't know if that's the best idea. This is my first pregnancy and I don't want to blow up, but I also don't want to deprive the baby of anything. Anyone else feeling guilty about eating too much or eating bad now that we're pregnant?

Food has been far from my mind I have been dealing with nausea like crazy. Forcing myself to eat small snacks. I've been pregnant two other times this pregnancy is so different. Can't wait to tell the boys they will have a baby next year.

Ergh...morning ladies! Super early I know DD had me up with a nightmare and now my nausea has kicked in! I had some lemonade which has eased it but I still feel blurgh and strangly hungry for 3.30am!

Hi to everyone who has just joined and congrats xx

A cute graphic for our signature would be cool!

Hi ladies....no official due date for myself confirmed by a Dr ....but got my :bfp: tuesday.....so unless I'm wacky....July it is for me!!

Big welcome to everyone! So nice to see July filling up with more babies.

Still feeling the same, rough.:sick: I've never been this nauseous or tired with any of my other pregnancies. I'm really struggling, although in a good way the strong symptoms are reassuring.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

So So Sooooo hungry lol. But I'm only eating one extra snack a day! Unless it's healthy - like veggies. So gotta eat smart lol. Except last night where I had fries from McDonalds. But that's a rarity!

Welcome Ms Elizabeth - I can add you on the date based on your last period if you'd like? The doctors generally don't know more than that anyways lol.

Anyone else ignore the doctors when they change your due date? My first pregnancy they changed it at least 3 or 4 times. My youngest the same. They had no idea :p

MsElizabeth, welcome! I'm so glad you're here!

I have had cramping yesterday and this morning that feels exactly like AF but I'm not worried as many women have said they had the same. I am having food aversions as well. I have a hard time eating in the morning and at lunch even though I'm starving. I just don't want food. At night I just want to eat everything.

DH finally made it clear just how excited and ready he is for this. This is the first for both of us and we couldn't be happier. We're both scared to death of being parents but we broke down and cried happy tears together last night. Just praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for all of us &#9825;&#9825;&#9825;

No worries Jumpingo - if everyone wants a new thread so the list is at the beginning I can do that. I am trying to get it changed to me, but admin isn't answering any messages etc. I just hope bunyhuny isn't being notified of all the posts etc. But she said she was going to unsubscribe.

Welcome ms Elizabeth!!

How's everyone feeling today? Im alright apart from being Crampy, tired and soooo hungry went shopping while hungry.. Shouldn't of done that I've bought so much rubbish food I probably won't eat!

Welcome ms Elizabeth!!

How's everyone feeling today? Im alright apart from being Crampy, tired and soooo hungry went shopping while hungry.. Shouldn't of done that I've bought so much rubbish food I probably won't eat!

we just flew back to japan after 2 weeks of vacation in seattle/portland, so i am super jet lagged. it's 3:45am and i am wide awake:dohh: though, jet lag gives me a really good "excuse" as to why i am tired or hungry at weird times and not hungry other times. at least for a week or two longer:winkwink:

but, it's crazy how suddenly everything i eat i ask myself, "is this good for you and the baby?":wacko: it's gonna be a long 9 months:roll::haha:

also, question for everyone:
we JUST saw my parents, grandparents and my husband's mom in the states, so we won't be seeing them any time soon - how are people planning to break the news? and when?

Jumpingo- always good to have a excuse to eat! Especially at random times!

We've already told my mum, but I think we're leaving the rest of the famil, my dad, in laws etc until 12 weeks maybe longer depends how long we can hide it.

we JUST saw my parents, grandparents and my husband's mom in the states, so we won't be seeing them any time soon - how are people planning to break the news? and when?

oh my gosh...my dad MAY have just set us up perfectly for announcing!!

on vacation last week there was "light" conversation:roll: about when my mom would get to be a grandma (and grandma desperately wants great grandkids) and my husband and i didn't know we were pregnant yet, so we joked, "better tell (older brother) and (SIL) to get on it!" and "hey, we're doing the best we can...:haha:" and other comments like that. WHICH, if we want to wait to tell them, makes it easy to continue down that road, and also younger brother is getting married next september, so i hinted a few weeks ago that i wasn't going to get pregnant during months that would put me at the risk to miss the wedding because i couldn't fly. so i could easily say we are waiting to try again in the spring. basically, i have several lies...ahem, ways...to keep from telling my family until i'm further along...BUT my dad just sent a text message to me and my SIL.

the text says,

"Happy Halloween!
And no pressure!"

with two photos attached. the first is him as Jack Sparrow and his office assistant as a similar pirate (not up on my movies obviously:haha:) and then 2nd is a picture of him, still as Jack Sparrow, holding a little baby.

so now i'm thinking maybe i should take a digital today, take a photo, and send it back saying,

"Happy (early) Birthday!
And no worries!"

my due date is my dad's birthday:thumbup: the downside to this whole thing is that my mom is a total blabber mouth, so it means the whole town (i'm originally from small town Ohio) will know within days...:dohh::growlmad:

thoughts?

oh my gosh...my dad MAY have just set us up perfectly for announcing!!

on vacation last week there was "light" conversation:roll: about when my mom would get to be a grandma (and grandma desperately wants great grandkids) and my husband and i didn't know we were pregnant yet, so we joked, "better tell (older brother) and (SIL) to get on it!" and "hey, we're doing the best we can...:haha:" and other comments like that. WHICH, if we want to wait to tell them, makes it easy to continue down that road, and also younger brother is getting married next september, so i hinted a few weeks ago that i wasn't going to get pregnant at the risk of missing the wedding because i couldn't fly. so i could easily say we are waiting to try again in the spring. basically, i have several lies...ahem, ways...to keep from telling my family until i'm further along...BUT my dad just sent a text message to me and my SIL.

the text says,

"Happy Halloween!
And, no pressure!"

with two photos attached. the first is him as Jack Sparrow and his office assistant as a similar pirate (not up on my movies obviously:haha:) and then 2nd is a picture of him, still as Jack Sparrow, holding a little baby.

so now i'm thinking maybe i should take a digital today, take a photo, and send it back saying,

"Happy (early) Birthday!
And, no worries!"

my due date is my dad's birthday:thumbup: the downside to this whole thing is that my mom is a total blabber mouth, so it means the whole town (i'm originally from small town Ohio) will know within days...:dohh::growlmad:

thoughts?

:haha: sounds like a good idea Hun but it's your choice and do you really feel upto telling family a potentially others finding out.

Also my due date is my dad's birthday too!! How weird!!

Do the pic! Lol. Especially cause it coincides with your dad's birthday that's awesome! I told my SO, mom, sister in laws with a pic of the pee stick hahaha

[
:haha: sounds like a good idea Hun but it's your choice and do you really feel upto telling family a potentially others finding out.

Also my due date is my dad's birthday too!! How weird!!

that's crazy!

yeah, i don't know...i'm sort of torn. i want to tell them, but i also don't know if i can handle the "how's the baby? how are you? are you eating? sleeping?" barrage so early and for so long:roll:

and honestly, there are friends i would want to tell sooner than my mom. wow, that sounds so sad. but it's true.:shrug:

my husband's mom would totally keep it a secret, and i know he wants to tell her, but i worry that if my mom finds out his mom knew way before her, it'll cause problems.

even as i type that, i realize how much that isn't MY issue. ugh. that's her problem to deal with if she feels that way. (ah, i'm such a push over, trying to keep everyone happy:shy:) my mom and i don't really get along as adults. she's my mom, but definitely not the "mom-now-best-friend" type.:nope: not even close. my husband understands my concern and he also said he'll do whatever i am comfortable with.

sigh.

guess i need to wait longer. haha:blush:

Just do whatever feels right for you Hun, I'm dreading telling hubby's family because they just see babies as another expense really annoys me! It's their grandchild not a utility bill!

I've also learnt that you can't make everyone happy, no matter how hard you try, so aslong as you're not hurting anyone do what Evers best for you and hubby!

We've thought about announcing it in Xmas cards as our 12 scan should be around then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->