• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Thank you for taking over the list ajarvis. It's great to see all the early July dates filling up. It seems like a lifetime before our little beans arrive but I know it will be here before we know it! :)

I've been feeling nauseous on and off today, but other than that I'm mostly symptom free (besides slightly sore boobies). I really don't feel pregnant yet but I'm sure the symptoms will come in time.

I felt great all morning and then had some food aversion at lunch time so barely ate anything. When I got home from work I started to feel really sick so I finally ate something and I'm feeling a little better. My boobies are less sore today than they have been but still sore. Tomorrow is officially my missed AF.

I've had no nausea today, boobs are still so painfully sore. I did open a pack of sweets bad after 3 decide I couldn't eat them anymore which is saying something because they're my fav. Has anyone had cramping or stretching feelings?

Cdex67- it's my official late af tomorrow too :) feeling so nervous about it!

Me too! Glad to have a buddy :) I know some spotting is normal and I haven't had any yet but I don't want any! I have had some barely there cramping today but that's about it.

So very sorry buny - life is so cruel sometimes! My thoughts are with you xx

I haven't had any spotting so far ( touch wood) but with my DD I did have some spotting at 6weeks. Just wish I could fast forward the next 8weeks!

Sorry for the late reply ladies - my hCG came back yesterday. It jumped from 94 on Monday to 272 on Wednesday. So it aaaaalmost tripled in 48 hours. I am thrilled! I have my first scan booked for the 11th of November. I will be 6w2d by then.

Have one more hCG test Friday along with the usual antenatal bloods. So hopefully after that I can just relax a little and enjoy this pregnancy!!

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Yay!! Detterose! Awesome news!!

I have had cramping etc. pain. or did. But no spotting. All symptoms are pretty much gone today.

I'm having the stretchy, crampy feeling today and did last night. I spotted in both of my previous pregnancies. At about 6 weeks too, sammynashley! The first ended in a miscarriage and I was devastated. Then it happened again my second pregnancy at the same time and I was heart broken because I was sure it was another one. But had an early scan and he was all good! Wishing I could get to 8 weeks too&#8230; just waiting for that spotting to happen since it has the last times and I know it will worry me. But I do have a scan booked in 3 weeks!

ajarvis - thanks again for taking over the list! :flower: Yes, I think Wobbles is the right one to contact!

That's great news detterose! Waiting for HCG levels can be so stressful. I'm having my second betas done tomorrow and am praying my numbers at least double!

Hi mama's waited til today to post here. Got blood results back today 14 dpo hcg beta is 217....I am pregnant edd. Is July 9 I believe.

That's really good new detterose :)

Welcome j_d_mommy! Another one for the 9th July!!

So today af should be here normal she's here by now but no sign of her! Yay! Think I'm gunna be vary wary today scared she'll show her ugly face! Keep waking up with a terrible taste in my mouth please tell me I'm not the only one?

I'm off to the doctors this morning as I've gotta lump in my arm and they're not sure what it is so may speak to the doctor and see if I can get an early scan, to put my mind at ease about this pregnancy

Congrats and welcome to all the new ladies joining!

Huge congrats to very on getting awesome hcg numbers too!

sammynashley - I've had some light cramping and what I think is stretching feelings! Freaks me out every time! I haven't had any spotting though (knock on wood).

I've been feeling pretty rotten all week. I can handle the quick bouts of nausea and vomiting, but the dizziness is killing me. I have my first appointment with my gp today, so I'll be sure to bring it up.

Oh, and big thanks ajarvis for taking over the thread! Poor bunyhuny :(

So happy to hear everyone is getting back great numbers with hcg!

For me, still nauseous and cramping/stretching a lot. Today is an anxious day for me as this is when I began spotting with my chemical last month. Just looking forward to getting past today.

Ktown: Good luck at today's appt!! What will they do at a gp appt? I'm in the states, so am not familiar with a gp. Is that an ob/midwife?

Thanks, mimomma!
A gp is a General Practitioner, or family doctor. In Canada, unless I'm mistaken (I'm a first timer, so I really haven't a clue!), your gp monitors you for most of your pregnancy and then you are transferred to an OB for delivery. This is different if you decide to go with a midwife or are high risk though, I think.

At today's appt, they'll do a urine pregnancy test and overload me with info, I suspect. I imagine she'll give me a schedule of future appts for scans and stuff too.

Welcome j_d_mommy!

You're right Kate, sometimes an OB doesn't even deliver, gp's do! Just depends where you are. In larger cities it is usually OBs at the hospital, but in smaller places it is often just gp's! I'm high risk so see an OB the entire pregnancy.

ajarvis - are you trying to get into midwife care? I wish I could! ...I'm so curious about your experience! I've heard it can be tough here because there aren't many? Were your boys born in Calgary? What hospital? Nate was born at Foothills.

Medzi - I emailed midwives last Friday and got in same day. They said because I knew so early they still had space! So I'm with Briar Hill Midwives - my SO isn't too keen, but I'm letting him decide a bunch of things with this pregnancy I'm deciding my medical care :p I like it already considering I don't have to have an appointment til December 19th! I dislike all the appointments lol. It is making me a bit anxious but nothing more than say my first pregnancy ha. My youngest was born in Calgary and my oldest in Ajax Ontario, but we moved back out here when he was 2 months old!

Hey Ladies!! If you're not on the list can you let me know? Busy day yesterday and then pumpkin carving at night :D I'm trying to go back and double check but just in case I miss someone! Thanks :)

<3 :cloud9: Our July 2015 Mamas :cloud9: <3

1st
:yellow: Medzi :yellow:

2nd
:yellow: mimomma :yellow:

3rd
:yellow: Cariad82 :yellow:
:yellow: KtownKate :yellow:

5th
:yellow: ajarvis :yellow:
:yellow: detterose :yellow:

6th
:yellow: JoyofMylife :yellow:

7th
:yellow: WTTMommy :yellow:

8th
:yellow: Youngy :yellow:

9th
:yellow: Baby_Dreams :yellow:
:yellow: sammynashley :yellow:
:yellow: cdex67 :yellow:
:yellow: j_d_mommy :yellow:

1 Angel Baby :hugs:

ajarvis - could you possibly move me back to the 3rd? I promise I'll stay there until my dating scan! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->