• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hungry. Eat everything hungry :p. Lunch in half an hour ha.

I was feeling pretty nauseous but I ate lunch and feeling better now. Exhausted though.

Ajarvis- I know that feeling! I have stuffed my face so much today but now have heartburn :( just cooking dinner can't wait!

My boobs are still sore been cramping on and off today but not as bad as yesterday oh and had a weird dizzy spell this morning.

My heartburn has started to relax!! Hope yours does to. Cause I swear the third tri heartburn was torture last time, and I don't want it the entire pregnancy! I really don't feel pregnant though. Going to enjoy that feeling while it lasts lol. I'm starving cause I went for a run this morning, and that always does it. But I will say I was sluggish and slow this am :( that shouldn't be happening yet ha.

I'm feeling so much better today. Having the odd bout of dizziness/nausea, but the dizziness has dialed wayyyy back since the beginning of the week. Woot!

My heartburn wasn't too bad with my last pregnancy but I suffered with SPD that was sooooooooo painfull! I don't really feel pregnant either. Wondering when I'll start to show this time round as it's baby no3 hopefully not too early!

Glad your dizzy spells have eased ktownkate!

I'd actually been worrying my symptons were disappearing and then this afternoon the nausea and tiredness has hit me like a tonne of bricks. Feeling a bit icky now but so pleased lol, just hope it means little bean is growing nicely and will continue to do so! With my first mmc everything was going well and then at 9 weeks tiredness and everything else just went, we later found out our 12 week scan our baby had died at 8w4d. Even though we've gone on to have a very healthy little girl I'm still paranoid we will suffer another mc! Got myself a bit worked up yesterday the digi hadn't increased to 3+ in a week, however I'm sure everything will be ok.
Is anyone else not really allowing themselves to enjoy it too much just incase or just me and my paranoia lol?

Xx

So I changed my first appt. date to one week earlier - Dec 12th. Because of the holidays I figured it just made sense in order to get the testing done on time - bloods, and Nuchal. So I'll be 10 weeks 5 days and will have 3 weeks to get the testing completed.

Now that I ate lunch I want a nap :p it was so good too haha

I'm about the have a nap now. I have the biggest pressure/sinus headache. Like it feels like little balls of air are popping in my head and sinuses. Pregnancy thing or am I getting sick? Blah.

ANd opposite - I don't want to eat at all. I'm hungry but NOTHING looks appealing. Blah..

So awesome you got in ajarvis!! Yay! We have our nuchal scan Dec 19.

So jealous of you ladies that have scan dates! Feels like a lifetime away

That's not a scan date yet! Just initial appt. Will get the forms then that's why I wanted to do it on the 12th instead of the 19th. the week after the 19th is Christmas and so much stuff is closed! Want to make sure I get all the stuff in the right time frame! Seems far away but it's really not :p

Oh ok, I guess my midwife might send the request off next week, scan appointments take weeks to book in, I am pretty tempted to book an early private scan to out my mind at ease, I know it's my third time but I'm more scared than ever!

Private appts. here are so expensive. The only way I'd consider it would be for 2-3 tri for 3d pics. Even then probably not since didn't do it with my boys. Just got the free 3d pics from the standard 20 week ultrasound.

I did 4d scans with DS & DD so will be doing it at some point with this one probably around 20 weeks, scans near me aren't too bad but obviously depends where you go for them.

Hi I just went for Beta last night (hospital visit for UTI) and I am not sure exactly what DPO I am . . . . . anywhere between 11 and 14 dpo and results were 60 . . . . . . . Due date should be around July 6th, 2015! Need to see the results doubling!

Congrats ttchopes!

<3 :cloud9: Our July 2015 Mamas :cloud9: <3

1st
:yellow: Medzi :yellow:

2nd
:yellow: mimomma :yellow:

3rd
:yellow: Cariad82 :yellow:
:yellow: KtownKate :yellow:

5th
:yellow: ajarvis :yellow:
:yellow: detterose :yellow:

6th
:yellow: JoyofMylife :yellow:
:yellow: TTChopes :yellow:

7th
:yellow: WTTMommy :yellow:

8th
:yellow: Youngy :yellow:

9th
:yellow: Baby_Dreams :yellow:
:yellow: sammynashley :yellow:
:yellow: cdex67 :yellow:
:yellow: j_d_mommy :yellow:

1 Angel Baby :hugs:

tentatively stalking...:blush: ...party on july 9th!\\:D/

ajarvis, can you edit the first post of the thread and update it to match the newest list you just posted, also? it just makes it easier when the thread gets super long (as i imagine it will be!) to be able to check the first post for :baby:news and not have to search around on hundreds of pages:thumbup:

does anyone have any computer skills? i know the june thread has a cute little graphic for their signatures and it would be fun to have something for july too:flower: i am hopeless at computer design and we'd end up with stick figures and 1st grader writing!:haha:

Hi Jumpingo at this point I cannot. Unless I start a new thread. Which I can do if that's what everyone decides they want to do? The original starter of the thread has left. I've asked admin if they can switch it, but so far no response. Are you wanting on the list for the 9th? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->