July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hopefully it's nothing affecting baby whisper. I've been bleeding and spotting, it was really heavy for 24hrs, but baby is still hanging on, fingers tightly crossed xx

Its more the pain thats getting to me it goes but then when i mpve or walk it gets really sore :s

Oooh not good, hope you can take it easy hun :hugs:

I ordered some more progesterone cream on 9th December and received an email this morning saying it was on back order and I won't be getting it until the new year.

In a little panic as I will almost definitely run out before it arrives.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Could I half my doseage now? To save some? I take only one pump am and one PM - 20mg each dose

No lucy, reducing your progesterone isn't a good idea. Erm, can you get it any where else?

Kozmikkitten I think some dopplers can be a bit tricky to use depending on how good they are at picking up HBs some are better than others what Doppler have you got?

I struggled to find bean to start with but once I found bean it hasn't been too much of an issue since, it's kinda in the same place everytime. I find it easier at night towards my right side pretty much where the top of my knickers sit, by my csection scar.

Try not to worry some babies are excellent hide and seek players :)

Thanks! I also have a Sonoline B doppler. Today I'm 10+1 and will try again. I just really want to hear that sound before making any decisions like announcing on FB or putting it on Christmas cards. I'm sure my hubby thinks I've gone off my rocker because of that doppler.

Lucy, I cannot help you. I never used anything like that so I have no idea..

I ordered some more progesterone cream on 9th December and received an email this morning saying it was on back order and I won't be getting it until the new year.

In a little panic as I will almost definitely run out before it arrives.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

can you get anything like it in holland and barrett? i take the pessaries well was i need more if the bleeding stops:dohh:

I can't seem to get any quick. I knew it was slow hence why I ordered in advance but that was before knowing it would be delayed further.

The only thing I can do is ask a Dr. I have a consultant scan on Friday so may mention it there and see if I can get a script for pessaries

has anyone spotted and had pain and been ok? im so worried incase im loosing after seeing the heartbeat it comes and goes but the cramps feel like period and epau wont see me till monday so ben thinks they are not worried

Whisper when I was about 6/7 weeks with DD I had an internal scan saw heartbeat 2-4 hours later I started spotting and had a few cramps, the scanning probe had irritated my cervix. She was born 7months later and healthy, hopefully it's the same for you!

whisper i feel like it may have just irritated you, everything is so sensitive there right now.

I feel so upset today, i was supposed to have my booking appointment with my midwife (i've chosen midwife over my OB just because of the commute and i'd really like to give it a try) they called me this morning to cancel my appointment because one of the women went into labor and she was with her, which don't get me wrong i think its wonderful a lady will be having her baby soon, but i'm sad as i now possibly have to wait until mid january because she's so booked, i'm wondering if i should just stay with my OB

Whisper if it was internal there's a good chance it's from the ultrasound! I also get sore and have no bleeding. I worked catering shift Saturday night and was sore after. I think that's normal as everything expands etc.

Whisper if it was internal there's a good chance it's from the ultrasound! I also get sore and have no bleeding. I worked catering shift Saturday night and was sore after. I think that's normal as everything expands etc.

I am not feeling too hopefull my boobs are not as sore now too it feels cruel like was given hope and then snatched away like that all i can see is the tiny little beating heart

Had my 1st official new OB appt yesterday. Went awesome. Little bubs was dancing around the screen. He even waved at us! Ive had a hard time feeling attached since I barely have any hint of symptoms (which im thankful for) but I dont feel any different so my brain cant grasp the fact I have a wittle baby growing in my belly. Yesterday definitely helped that. My hubby took a video of the scan, if I can figure out how to do it ill upload it. :cloud9: :happydance:

And they gave me a goody bag with tons of mags, prenatals and baby books!

Attachments

• 20141215_154826.jpg
    20141215_154826.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20141215_200805.jpg
    20141215_200805.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 15
Whisper please try not too read too much into symptoms. My boobs have been sore on & off all the way through. Easier said that done I know.

Heaven I'm sorry hun :hugs: that's a long time to wait.

Lucy def go and see your GP as I've been to not to stop/reduce my progesterone without advice.

Rach soooo cute.

Whisper, sammy is right. Symptoms come and go all the time xx

Rach - Aww lovely scan pic! <3

I told someone IRL. I could actually slap myself :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe