July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Symptoms definitely come and go! That's normal. My boobs stopped being sore a while ago. I'm sick on and off. Tired on and off. Almost down to no symptoms now!

Whisper, my symptoms have come and gone. One day I'll be sick as a dog and the next I feel fine. Same with my boobs. I've even had some cramping off and on. (Which can be attributed to uterine growth, or from your scan.) Don't give up hope yet. <3

Lucy, I know that Amazon carries Emerita ProGest cream here in the US, can you see if the UK Amazon does as well? I used that for a while when I was out of prometrium pills. (Before I got pregnant, but it worked similarly.) Otherwise I'd go see your GP. You CAN wean off progesterone, but it's advised to stay on it until 13 weeks and then wean off. The placenta takes over progesterone production around 13 weeks.

I went to the maternity doctor today to hear the heartbeat. The baby kept moving about, so the doctor couldn't get a clear sound. She said she did hear a heartbeat though, which is reassuring. It's so funny that the baby wouldn't hold still, lol! She ordered an early ultrasound just to make sure everything's ok, and to make sure we know how far along I am. I go for that appointment on Thursday. I hope I just have a very active baby in there! :loopy:

Whisper - I hope all is ok! I am happy you are back and hope it is here to stay! I had pain and spotting in both pregnancies and one went one way and one went the other so it is so hard to say for sure. I am happy they moved your appointment!!

Mrs. Elizabeth - No weight gain here either (in fact a 6 pound lose thanks to puking so much) and I already am in maternity pants!

Heaveneats - Sooo frustrating! They should try and fit you in since it was them who had to cancel!

Rach - Beautiful scan and so jealous of your goody bag! Those Pregnancy and Newborn magazines are like $6-7 a pop here!

Baby_Dreams and Starlight - yay for hearing heartbeats!

I have my second scan on Friday morning!

Came in late last night to a voicemail from the antenatal clinic asking for an 'urgent' call back about my consultant scan on Friday.

If they cancel it until after christmas I will truly be devastated as I'm so so nervous and I've been counting down the days (which seem 100 hours long!) to make sure everything is alright. Praying they want me in earlier.

Otherwise I haven't cancelled my private scan on Sunday so I will be shelling out on that for some reassurance.

I am leaving for my first appointment in 15 minutes. I am extremely nervous.

I am leaving for my first appointment in 15 minutes. I am extremely nervous.

Good luck x

Phew called the antenatal clinic and the consultant has to leave a little early so they have asked me to come an hour earlier. I'm so relieved I was thisclose to having a pregnant bitch fit about it ;)

Did you get hold of some progesterone Lucy? Glad they didn't cancel!!

Good luck khatif! X

Congrats on hearing that magical sound baby dreams <3

Starlight, yay for getting a peek tomorrow! Hope you get a pic!

Medzi good luck for Friday, not long now!!

Heaveneats, sorry your appt got cancelled, not good! I can't get in with mine until January either!

Rach, beautiful scan pic, so cute <3

Whisper how are you feeling today hun?

Yay for hearing the heartbeat babydreams, I use my Doppler every 3 days still makes me smile hearing it.

Khatif- hope your appointment goes well!

Afm- I've woken up with a huge headache :( and my nipples extremely sore as if I've been breastfeeding..ouchy! 12days until my scan literally counting down the days can't wait!!

Oh no, poor you sammy, pregnancy headaches are the worst ever!! X

Woke this morning to just a dull ache and no blood after brown blood in middle of the night now cramps are back and so os pink blood i give up

Whiper with my subchorionic hematomas I bleed all sorts of colours like that. I've had brown red and pink spotting this week. It all started with heavy bleeding a fortnight ago. Maybe you have something similar, when's your next scan?

Ds2 is the result of a very bleedy pregnancy, had it super heavy 12-14w with him and spotting for weeks. So it can work out! Xx

Whiper with my subchorionic hematomas I bleed all sorts of colours like that. I've had brown red and pink spotting this week. It all started with heavy bleeding a fortnight ago. Maybe you have something similar, when's your next scan?

Ds2 is the result of a very bleedy pregnancy, had it super heavy 12-14w with him and spotting for weeks. So it can work out! Xx
Next scan is monday morning

Everything is good. The baby is in the good place and the heartbeat is fine :) 16,2 mm long, right on the target :) I am so happy :)

Is anyone else measuring small? Just seen your beans size khatif and now even more worried as mine is only 5.3 mm and im suppised to be 8 ..7 weeks min

Fantastic news khatif! So pleased for you!! Xx

My rainbows measured behind, 5mm at 6w3d and 3mm at 6w1d. My ovulation dates were 100% within 24 hours. They both caught up and then measured ahead by a week once we got to 13w. I had a 10 day discrepancy in my due dates between week 6 and week 13.

Had some really intense bowel cramps this morning.... Though I have had these for years, still scary :/

Lucy glad they didn't cancel! Early is great :)

Khatif hope you have a great appointment!

SammynAshley I can feel the pregnant headaches right there waiting to come out. I've had a couple beginner ones that thankfully have gone away. 2nd Tri is bad for that for me! My first ultrasound is 1 week from today! 1 out of 2. I kinda just want the 19 week one to hurry up so I know what to buy haha.

AFM not much to report. I put on a sweater and a shirt this morning that I can't wear cause my belly shows. Irritating! So now I'm wearing a maternity shirt that looks ridiculous cause my belly isn't big enough and it makes it hard to hide pregnancy at work. At least no one will ask since that's a taboo question :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->