July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Scan was lovely. They still don't know where the bleeding is coming from but bubs looks good. Lovely heartbeat and measuring a day ahead. So happy!!!

They wanted to do an internal exam to see if they could see anything around my cervix causing the bleeding. But, my scan was booked at 10.30 and we were still waiting for the examination at 12. As dd is in her Christmas play this afternoon I had to leave or we would have missed it. If the spotting happens again they'll get me straight in to take a look around. Not sure how I feel about that in early pregnancy??!

Glad it went ok k4th! They might want to take a look to see what your cervix is doing, it's pretty undignifying. You may just have an irritable cervix causing the spotting.

I have my second Dr's appt today. Get the test results she ordered a month ago. Lol. No news was good news I guess! Trying to think up questions ad I won't see her again for like two months.

Hi ladies could i cautiously rejoin you? I had another scan today and they found a heartbeat! Measurements are still off but they are happy for now

Whisper, that is wonderful to hear! Welcome back :happydance: What is the due date they are looking at?

Whisper - so glad you had some better news :) hope that baby keeps on growing. Do you have any more scans booked?

Im booked in.for another scan on the 29th and if all is ok then a dating scan they cant say a date right now as the baby measures small still

whisper - I'm so happy your back after a more successful scan. GL for the 29th!

Has anyone tried their doppler and NOT found HB yet? I tried the last two nights (9+5 and 9+6) and didnt find it. First night tried for over 30 minutes, last night for about 20 minutes. Its got me pretty worried. We wanted to announce using our Christmas Cards to friends and extended family but this makes me not want to do it.

Yaaaaay, Whisper! So glad to have you back, and how wonderful that they found a heartbeat! <3 I'm so happy for you, hun! :hugs:

Hi ladies could i cautiously rejoin you? I had another scan today and they found a heartbeat! Measurements are still off but they are happy for now

Oh, welcome back! Wonderful! What a lovely news! I am so happy for you!

Kozmikkitten I think some dopplers can be a bit tricky to use depending on how good they are at picking up HBs some are better than others what Doppler have you got?

I struggled to find bean to start with but once I found bean it hasn't been too much of an issue since, it's kinda in the same place everytime. I find it easier at night towards my right side pretty much where the top of my knickers sit, by my csection scar.

Try not to worry some babies are excellent hide and seek players :)

KK, I had a hard time finding the heartbeat today (9 weeks, 6 days). After a full bladder and meal, I tried again and was successful. It is terribly hard to find still. Though, I agree with sammynashley that my baby is in about the same spot each time so once you find it the first time, keep at the same area each time after that. Mine likes to sit just to the left. I've read that left sided is more likely to be a girl, and right sided a boy. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but I love playing around with Old Wives' Tales.

Whisper did you have an internal scan? If so the could have irritated the cervix causing the bleeding I had it around 6/7 weeks with DD

You ladies that have dopplers, what kinds/brands do you have? I'm sure this was discussed on here before but the thought of going back through to try to find those posts is very intimidating!

Fluffet I have the Sonoline B Doppler I bought it off amazon found bean at 8+5 this time round :) manage through the flab and scar tissue was pretty surprised

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->