July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Whisper- thinking about you and baby!

AFM: here's a little update. Been feeling really sick. Jolly ranchers have helped some. Also I have what they call pregnancy rhinitis...sneezing nonstop! On top of those insomnia, fatigue, crazy vivid dreams, constipation, and headaches. I have also taken antibiotics for a UTI. Can we move on to the second trimester already?! On a positive note, I finished my semester of school and will graduate in May with my RN degree! Also my birthday is tomorrow.

Really excited for next Monday. Hoping to hear the babies heartbeat :)

Though I don't write a lot, I do read all the posts!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday (we're telling the family next week eek)

Whisper thinking of you lots, hoping and praying.

K4th great news :)

I have the sonoline b as well, it's great.

I had my booking in today. It was emotional as the last time I was in that clinic I had just found out that my baby had died at 24 weeks. Booking in appointment took four and a half hours. They were very supportive though and I have a list of appointments for the next month or so;

19/11 obstetric medical clinic
22/11/14 prem clinic
30/11/14 last epu scan
05/01/15 NT scan and appointment
26/01/15 Mw
28/01/15 scan

jbk - I'm sorry you've been so sick but glad you found that Jolly Ranchers helped! Those symptoms are no joke! I'm soooo with you about moving on to the 2nd trimester! Congrats in advance on your nursing degree AND happy early birthday!!! :hugs:

Tasha - How terrible to lose your baby at 24 weeks. Bless your heart. I am so so sorry for your loss(es). :hugs: But excellent news on all the upcoming appointments! Goodness gracious at the 4 1/2 hour booking today, though. Wowza!

Thank you :)

Your profile pic makes me smile every time I see it. So cute.

Mamabee- Back to the Insomnia -- You sound just like me! I can go to sleep great! Then a few hours later I am up and tossing and turning for literally 2-3 hours! It is so frustrating! Then I will go back to sleep FINALLY and then an hour wake up again :( It is so hard sometimes! And I work full time so there is no napping for me :(

Yay Whisper!! Fingers crossed for you! Hope the bleeding is just from the scan! Let me know where you want to be added to the list!

Fluffet, I have the Hi Bebe BT-200 by Bistos doppler. I was looking for a Sonoline B as they seemed to have great reviews and be most common on here. But this lady offered me her Hi Bebe that she had just bought this past March for $20 and I couldn't pass up that offer. It had great reviews also and so I jumped at it. It has worked lovely for me. I first found baby at 9w2d.

Babygirl, not having a shot at a nap stinks! This whole not sleeping thing is for the birds. I hope to get some relief soon and sleep through the night again while we still can :sleep: :crib:

Tasha, that was quite the appointment today. I can't imagine going through a loss, let alone multiple losses. I'm glad to see you have a couple of upcoming scans. I know that will help to see your sweet LO.

Whisper, hoping it is from the scan and not a MC. Thinking about you and baby tonight :hugs:

jbk, Happy (early) Birthday!!! Celebrate with Jolly Ranchers :cake:

Just got back from the Dr. Gained no weight. Weird. Why are my pants getting tighter? Must have been the dryer.

I have to schedule my NT scan for in the next two weeks. Nerve-wracking! I think it's cause "high risk" was on the paperwork. Ugh, I'm not THAT old!

Mamabee- Back to the Insomnia -- You sound just like me! I can go to sleep great! Then a few hours later I am up and tossing and turning for literally 2-3 hours! It is so frustrating! Then I will go back to sleep FINALLY and then an hour wake up again :( It is so hard sometimes! And I work full time so there is no napping for me :(

This is me too!! I go to sleep just fine (when my nausea allows... tends to get worse in the evening). I wake up at 2-3 every morning and can't get back to bed until 5ish. :growlmad:

This is me too!! I go to sleep just fine (when my nausea allows... tends to get worse in the evening). I wake up at 2-3 every morning and can't get back to bed until 5ish. :growlmad:

It's so frustrating isn't it!?

And then I get nauseous in my sleep .. it sucks.. but for the first time in a while I slept great last night! I did wake up a couple times but very briefly. I hope tonight is that way!

jbk, I'm a new RN and my birthday is Wednesday! Crazy! :)

One of my apps said to make sure you're getting enough magnesium (about 350mg/day) for good sleep. Some prenatals have it, some don't, so check yours. :)

Whisperofhope, that's fab news they have found a HB hun (hugs) hope the bleeding settles down xx

Tasha, glad you've got your booking out of the way. A busy month for you coming up then. I have my NT scan the same day I think :)

I often get pregnancy insomnia 1st tri but haven't this time, I fall asleep sitting up before I even get to bed these days lol :haha:

Happy graduation jbk! Yep I agree roll on 2nd tri!

Mselizabeth, we have them as standard over here! How old are you? im higher risk due to my previous history, and age, sink feel your pain lol x

As for dopplers, I have my trusty sonoline b, this is my 5th time using it :)

Thanks girls.

That's a good sign hun. Was it internal? Probably just irritated your cervix if so x

Thanks girls.

That's a good sign hun. Was it internal? Probably just irritated your cervix if so x

Yes they cant see much abdominal due to tilted uterus they open at 9 so going to give them a call as tummy cramps are worrying me most

Tasha, Im so sorry for your loss. But it's great to hear that they are so supportive and I guess you are happy to have your dates.

Whisper, I hope the bleeding stops. I am thinking of you and the baby.

Ah Babygirl, it sounds very tiring and frustrating. Did you try to use some calming oil maybe before go to bed?

JBK, I hope you will feel better soon.

Looks like getting throwing up is catching me. I did yesterday and today as well already. I have my first appointment tomorrow. I am so nervous I cannot do anything. I am counting back the hours. Please think of me tomorrow. I want to see a healthy baby with a hb.

Just spoke to to epau they have moved my appointment to monday but if pain gets worse or bleeding turns like period i need to go a&e

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->