July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Whisper-- so sorry to hear you're going through this! I'm still thinking about you and baby!

Khatif-- great scan!!! Looks great!

AFM- I have been SO constipated I decided to finally take something. I am allergic to dulcolax, so I tried a different brand of docusate sodium... bad idea! Ten minutes after I had chest tightening, sweating, and stomach pains. I had to throw a benadryl in my mouth and try and relax. Luckily, it calmed down and I took a nap. Despite the allergic reaction, I was able to pass (tmi) good amounts of stool. So my question is, what are you guys doing for constipation?!

jbk, I drink lots of water all throughout the day and I haven't had a constipation problem yet. Now that I said that, though, I've probably jinxed myself... ;)

Whisper - I'm so sorry :( I hope you get an appointment soon so you can find out what's going on.

Khatif - nice scan!

jbk - thankfully I can now eat fruit and drink lots of water so i'm ok.

I am really running out of clothes i can wear and think some of the girls at work are getting a bit suspicious but I don't want to tell lots of people until we get the scan on 30 dec! (eep, 11 weeks tomorrow)

ARGH

Whisper, I'm so sorry. :( I hope you're not in pain long and that baby is okay in there. And to answer your question, yes my baby is also measuring small - about a week behind, but still growing normally based on my two scans.

Ajarvis, can you move my due date to July 16th please? And make my left-side stork pink? I'm predicting team :pink:!

Jbk, my body keeps switching back and forth from constipation to... well, the opposite. I am trying to drink more water, and if I am constipated I will drink coffee, as that always makes me go. lol I guess just lots of fibre and water!

AFM, I had a scan on Monday and apparently baby is measuring smaller than I thought, but still growing on track, as I mentioned above. So that makes me 10 weeks today. Yay for double digits! Gender scan is set for Feb. 20th. :)

Whisper- thinking of you and hope everything is ok &#9825;

Khatif-congrats on a great scan!

Babygirl-I hope you got your scan :)

Ajarvis- I can't remember if I asked and I forgot to check. Could you change my due date to July 2 please? Thank you!

Afm- not much of an update. Starting to get a mini belly which is exciting and I just want to sleep for ever. That's about it.

Wow you ladies are hard to keep up with. Miss a couple days of here and so much happens.

Great scans for those of you who have had them and I know some are still waiting, but I'm still excited for you to see you scans.

Whisper - thinking of you hope you get some definitive answers soon

So cool that there are people getting close to the second tri!!

Afm - morning sickness has set in a little more, I am puking daily which is so lovely. But it's only once a day so count my blessings I guess right. I'm a hairstylist and this is my busiest time of year so extreme business and extreme tiredness don't mix well.. As much as I love Christmas, I can't wait for it to be over

Here are the tickets I'm putting in our parents gift for the reveal!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 21
I have been having a combination of constipation and the other thing.
My appetite still hasn't returned, so I haven't been able to stomach a lot of vegetables. I do try to eat lots of fruit.

I have my first ultrasound tomorrow, can't wait! I hope all is well
with the bub :baby:

Finally starting to feel better. I seriously need to get online more often read through about 6 pages of the 15 since I was last one. 11w1d almost done with first tri. Then I can check off first milestone. I have my 12 week NT scan this Friday with my high risk ob. Cant wait to see the babies.

How are you all doing and feeling. Any strange cravings as of yet. Anyone have a bump to share.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-17-21-33-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-17-21-33-38.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 17
Thanks girls!

Babygirl, how did you appointment go?

Whisper how are you?

I hardly can it anything right now. But I will go shop today and get lots of fruit and if nothing else make some smoothies.

Finally starting to feel better. I seriously need to get online more often read through about 6 pages of the 15 since I was last one. 11w1d almost done with first tri. Then I can check off first milestone. I have my 12 week NT scan this Friday with my high risk ob. Cant wait to see the babies.

How are you all doing and feeling. Any strange cravings as of yet. Anyone have a bump to share.

THATS your bump at 11 weeks!??

J_d_mommy- your bump is lovely! So jealous!

Afm- 11 weeks today :) feels like ages away I got my bfp only 9 weeks and well be half way through, I've been feeling pretty rough lately, tired etc. I only have today & tomorrow at work and then I'm off until jan 6th so can't wait until tomorrow's over.
Morning sickness has showed it's ugly head and my appetite still doesn't exist it's horrible hate feeling like this :(

If I recall, I think that's a twin bump. haha.

If I recall, I think that's a twin bump. haha.

Oh hahahahaa still huge though even for twins!

Yep 11 weeks with identical twins

Morning ladies still bleeding here dark red cramps stoped over night but feel them coming on now

Is bed rest an option for you whisper? Just thinking the cramps stop over night then it could be exerting yourself that's the issue!

Is bed rest an option for you whisper? Just thinking the cramps stop over night then it could be exerting yourself that's the issue!

Im resting as much as i can laying on the sofa at the moment but its hard with a very active toddler that wants mummy to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->