July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Linds - :hugs: Thinking of you hun :hugs:

How is everyone?

I had my GP appointment, I knew it was a waste of an appointment, they gave me a phone number to ring for the MW and that's it :dohh:

i just got a letter for 12 week scan normaly i would be happy but not knowing whats going on it was a bit a blow IF all is ok its on 27th jan so need to cancel lenas 2 year check up if all is ook on monday as its the same day at the same time

i just got a letter for 12 week scan normaly i would be happy but not knowing whats going on it was a bit a blow IF all is ok its on 27th jan so need to cancel lenas 2 year check up if all is ook on monday as its the same day at the same time

Oh that's so typical! My appts usually clash as well or fall on a day hubby can't get off :dohh:

Just a quick update about 20 mins ago i passed a very large clot followed by more now one looked like a sac so i shant be staying x

jbk - The tickets are SO CUTE!!!

Starlight - Good luck today, let us know how it goes and post pics if you get them!

j_d_mommy - Your bump is absolutely adorable. <3 You are just precious!

sammynashley - I'm so jealous of you being off work until January 6th! That will be so nice for you. Enjoy!

Whisper - I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending love and hugs your way, hun. :hugs:

JBK lots of water and a morning coffee is what works for me! Plus the running helps I'm sure!

Cdex changed your due date!

Harley Quinn also updated your info!

Countryblonde are you then hoping for a quiet January? My mom is a hair dresser as well and she is super busy in December always right up til Christmas

Medzi I'm super excited that you're 12 weeks :D

Whisper Thinking of you! So sorry.

J D Mommy that is quite the bump! Even for twins!

AFM. 9 KM run this am. Whew. Getting slow :p but that's ok it's for a good cause haha. Otherwise starting to feel pretty good most of the time. This week so far no nausea. Still easily tired - was ready for bed at the hockey game last night lol. But 6 more days til my ultrasound so that's fun! Also 4 more days of work til break :D

Today was my first day not getting sick when I woke up. Idk how to feel about that.I am 12 weeks tomorrow but it still makes me nervous. :nope:

Aw Whisper :hugs:

Jd Iook like I have a big bump but mine is bloat not babies! You look fantastic! I have my NT tomorrow too :)

Enjoy it beautifulrose! 2nd tri is supposed to be your most enjoyable :) growing bump but not too uncomfortable. Sickeness passes :)

Everyone... I went for my 12 week appointment yesterday (on my birthday) and heard the baby's heartbeat! :happydance: I could have cried for joy. The doctor found it right away, it was so exciting!

Also we announced on facebook today with this picture :)

Attachments

• announcement.jpg
    announcement.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 19
Livvy- that picture is so cute!

Whisper- I'm sorry :hugs:

Medzi- hope you scan goes ok for tomorrow!

Afm- I have been having some mega cramps and pains today, totally different to AF cramps they're a bit like braxton hicks but surely it way to early for anything like that?? Also hubby & I are telling my dad this weekend the good news but very nervous as to how he'll take it. He only wanted us to have two children do a little worried he'll take it badly :(

I start to worry about Babygirl. She still did not come since her appointment?

Livvy- Super cute way to announce! I might just steal your idea ;)

My appointment went great! Sorry it was an almost 2 hour appointment! I haven't had time to come back on until now.

I didn't get an ultrasound :( But it is scheduled for next Friday! I am super excited! I got to meet the doctor for the first time and she is wonderful! She answered all my questions and concerns. I had blood work done, urine sample, and a pelvic exam/pap smear. After the pelvic exam she thinks I am 7 weeks! Which I am well I am almost 8 ! Next week we will know for sure!

So excited! :)

Livvy, I love that pic! So great! We plan to announce to DH's family on Sunday's Christmas get-together. I already have quite a bump, so I'm just going to show up with a big bow/ribbon on my belly!

j_d, I love your bump! So cute. Mine is similar, but with just one baby at 10 weeks! I'll try to get a pic.

Whisper, I'm so sorry. It's never easy to lose a baby, no matter how small they are. :hugs:

And thanks for updating my info, ajarvis! You're the best. :)

Scroll down for everyone's due dates! :happydance:

Congratulations July Mammas!! :baby:

Please let me know your due date and I will add you to the list!

Fun game Ladies

Guess what you're having or tell me what you're wishing for and I'll put that color stork by your name until we find out! See if we can all guess right or what :)

If you think of anything else you want on the list please let me know!!

I am a mom of 2 boys currently - 8 and 5. They are super excited for this baby. I'm not with their father any longer. So this is my SO's first baby. As you will see throughout this pregnancy I'm letting him decide alot of things - like whether or not we find out gender etc. that type of thing. I make all decisions on prenatal care and delivery ;)

https://i62.tinypic.com/11m9409.png

<3 :cloud9: Our July 2015 Mamas :cloud9: <3

1st
:blue: Medzi :yellow:
:yellow: Srrme :yellow:
:yellow: Auntiesarah25 :yellow:

2nd
:yellow: mimomma :yellow:
:yellow: Shorty88 :yellow:
:yellow: Shirley. :yellow:
:yellow: KtownKate :yellow:
:blue: Rach87 :yellow:
:pink: cdex67 :yellow:

3rd
:yellow: Cariad82 :yellow:
:blue: BeautifulRose :yellow:
:yellow: lozmega :yellow:
:yellow: Shocked At 41 :yellow:

July 4th
:blue: Livvy :yellow:

5th
:pink: ajarvis :yellow:
:yellow: Starlight34 :yellow:
:yellow: lusterleaf :yellow:

6th
:yellow: TTChopes :yellow:
:yellow: springcrane :yellow:
:yellow: lola33 :yellow:

7th
:yellow: WTTMommy :yellow:
:yellow: lotsoflove13 :yellow:

8th
:yellow: Youngy :yellow:
:pink: JoyofMylife :yellow:

9th
:pink: Baby_Dreams :yellow:
:blue: sammynashley :yellow:
:yellow: j_d_mommy :yellow:
:yellow: timeforbaby :yellow:

July 10th
:yellow: carlsberg :yellow:
:yellow: Ms Elizabeth :yellow:
:yellow: alternatedi :yellow:

July 11th
:yellow: TonyaG :yellow:
:yellow: kimbresque :yellow:
:pink: jbk :yellow:
:yellow: feb4th2011 :yellow:

July 12th
:yellow: Keyval :yellow:
:blue: Tasha :yellow:
:yellow: CertifiedOreo :yellow:

July 13th
:yellow: pirateardnek :yellow:
:yellow: KozmikKitten :yellow:

July 14th
:yellow: lcgoodac :yellow:
:pink: MamaBee413 :yellow:
:blue: LuvallmyH :yellow:
:yellow: Bubbles1088 :yellow:

July 16th
:yellow: Babyvaughn :yellow:
:pink: Harley Quinn :yellow:

July 17th
:yellow: bee lady :yellow:
:pink: fluffet521 :yellow:

July 18th
:yellow: heaveneats :yellow:
:yellow: AndiAmsterdam :yellow:

July 19th
:yellow: Mrs Jellybean :yellow:

July 20th
:yellow: SarahTabor :yellow:
:yellow: LIB :yellow:
:yellow: kelbez :yellow:

July 21st
:yellow: ready4babies :yellow:
:yellow: Calcifer :yellow:

July 22nd
:pink: dan-o :yellow:
:yellow: sportysgirl :yellow:
:yellow: MKAC2005 :yellow:
:yellow: pumpkin90 :yellow:
:yellow: Lumi :yellow:

July 24th
:blue: Lucy1 :yellow:

July 25th
:pink: k4th :yellow:

July 26th
:yellow: dollymix :yellow:
:yellow: katangel :yellow:
:blue: wiggler :yellow:

July 27th
:blue: hollyw79 :yellow:
:yellow: cali_kt :yellow:
:blue: countryblonde :yellow:

July 28th
:yellow: canadabear :yellow:

July 30th
:yellow: Khatif :yellow:

July 31st
:blue: Csto :yellow:
:blue: Babygirl3289 :yellow:

7 Angel Babies :hugs: :angel:

:angel: jumpingo :angel:
:angel: WhisperOfHope :angel:

Excited to be part of this thread!!! Due date July 23rd, 2015!!! YAY JULY 2015 MOMMIES!!!! My gut says it's a BOY....

Anyone else have symptoms come and go at 9-10weeks? One day I'm crazy nauseous, next day I'm fine....same with bbs, etc. It's making me nervous. Any personal stories you guys can share??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->