July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Welcome upncomer! :)

My symptoms have been on and off for the last few weeks some days I barely eat from having such bad nausea other days I stuff myself silly :haha: boob soreness also changes day to day. How glamorous pregnancy is eh :)

Thanks everyone!! Congrats on the appointment babygirl, and feel free to steal the idea, I stole it from Pinterest. ;)

My symptoms have been on and off for the last few weeks some days I barely eat from having such bad nausea other days I stuff myself silly :haha: boob soreness also changes day to day. How glamorous pregnancy is eh :)

I'm like this too. I am in a "can't eat" phase atm, I miss food :cry: :rofl:

I got in touch with the MW, my booking in is on Xmas eve. OH is off so he will take the 2 older kids out so they don't pounce her when she gets here :haha: She's booking me in for a dating scan too, but said it probably won't be before Xmas.

Thanks SammynAshley!! And good to hear this; any change toward feeling better makes me nervous!!!! We don't have another scan until Jan 9th, and after going through IVF with a scan every week - it feels like an eternity, and every day I try to decipher my symptoms. Yeesh, bad idea I know. :dohh:

Livvy - super cute announcement!

Livvy I LOVE that pic!

So happy Babygirl! Was starting to worry like Khatif!

Upncomer I'm having good days and bad too :) welcome and congrats!

Forgot to say, the GP said it is now recommended for pregnant women to take Vit D alongside folic acid. Just thought I would put that here :)

Thanks for the tip, Wiggler! I'll check how much is in my prenatals and maybe add some more.

Welcome, UpNComer! Yes, I have had days were I felt very pregnant and others where I felt nothing. Sounds totally normal from all I've heard and experienced!

Baby Dreams, I haven't really had cramps, per se. I have felt what might be BH already (super early, I know, but when it's your third baby in four years your body does crazy things). Do they feel like period cramps or like contraction type cramps?

Baby_dreams I've been getting some bad cramps today almost feel a bit like braxton hicks, maybe we're both stretching a bit more :)

Oh, someone had asked about craving recently. Well, I haven't been craving just one thing, but I have been devouring salty things and kind of turned off of sweets. Which is not normal for me!

I know the old wives' tale says that if you crave salty/savoury then it's a boy (and sweet for a girl), but I still think I'm having a girl, dangit! lol

Livvy &#8211; Happy belated birthday! And congrats on a wonderful appointment! I adore your announcement photo, so cute!!!

Sammynashley &#8211; Good luck giving your dad the news this weekend, hun. :hugs: Hopefully he&#8217;ll be thrilled for you!

Babygirl &#8211; Yay for a good appointment for you, too!

UpNComer &#8211; Welcome! I&#8217;ll be 10 weeks tomorrow and my symptoms come and go. My nausea was pretty bad for a while every day, but it&#8217;s only sometimes now. I&#8217;m more tired than anything else now. I read in one of my pregnancy books that women can start feeling better as early as week 9, so that was comforting. :hugs:

I was finally able to meet my midwife today, we talked for an hour it was wonderful. I do have a lot of worry now though, she tried to find hb on Doppler and couldn't, she didn't seem concerned and even said if she listened she didn't want me to worry if she didn't find it, but I am :( I guess I'll be waiting for my nt scan now on Dec 29

Thanks everyone! I just cant wait for the scan!

Heaveneats - My OBGYN told me you usually cant hear the heartbeat sometimes until baby is 10-12 weeks. So it might just need to be a little longer ! Praying for you! :)

I'm so sorry whisper :hugs:

I'm still feeling pretty bad. I'm trying so hard to eat things that are good for me, but all I can tolerate is carbs & junk! It's so hard! I can't go near red meat either! :sick: I know it will pass..... Just trying to survive until then!

My first trimester screening & u/s is January 5th. Excited and nervous.

Here is my 10w. Keep in mind I've already had 7 children! I get super huge early on & even out at the end.
IMG_0350.jpg

Thanks everyone! I just cant wait for the scan!

Heaveneats - My OBGYN told me you usually cant hear the heartbeat sometimes until baby is 10-12 weeks. So it might just need to be a little longer ! Praying for you! :)

Yeah I just called her and she said for sure at the next appointment we can hear it, and not to worry at all. I feel a bit better now

Welcome UpNComer! I added your info. Weeks 9 and 10 were the most up and down for me morning sickness wise! From fine one day to can't move sick the next. So glad that's not the case now!

Heaveneats we didn't hear the heartbeat at my midwife appt. either 9 weeks 5 days. But she said for sure next visit which is January 9th. But I have nuchal scan next week so then :D

Great bump luvallmyh if you even out at end of pregnancy then that's cool. You'll have a neat bump for the entire time :)

Not sure why the pic is sideways.... hmmm

IMG_4041[1].jpg

Awww, the bump pictures are so cute! Still no bump here. :)

I went for my first scan today. Got to see baby's heart beating away, 160 bpm. It looked like a little gummy bear squirming around in there!
It was also dancing at one point, so cute :kiss:
The ultrasound tech said everything looked ok. But I came home to a message on my answering machine from my doctor. She ordered another ultrasound for Dec. 29th, but didn't say why. :shrug: I'm a bit concerned. I think I will call the office tomorrow and ask for more details. I'm going away this weekend, so I'll definitely post an ultrasound pic when I get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->