July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I have developed skin tags. :hissy: Seriously all signs are pointing toward boy. If this kid comes out with a vagina, I'm not sure what I'll do. lol.

Lovely bumps ladies!

Praying for you whisper. &#128591;

As for symptoms, mostly extreme exhaustion, and all day nausea. I have my 12 week NT scan tomorrow with my high risk ob I'll be 11w3d, can't wait to see the babies and hoping they do a 4D scan and of course more pictures. Doppler is suppose to be delivered Saturday, can't wait.

Starlight maybe they couldn't get some measurements? I've had to go back for that before.

Awe Csto the joys of pregnancy eh? lol

My youngest says he only wants a baby brother. I asked him what he'd do if it was a baby sister and he just stared at me :p I asked him if he would play with her - nope. I asked him if he'd take care of her - yep! So better than nothing haha. But mainly he wants the baby to come so he can stop being the smallest. Poor little guy.

Consultant scan done and everything's fine! Baby is measuring 8w6d which sounds spot on for when I think I ovulated. Consultant is recommending lots of scans so I have another three in the next 8 weeks and there will be regular growth scans after that.

I'm on cloud 9 :cloud9:

They also had me book 28w bloods, is that normal? I heard the woman say to the receptionist it's because I'm 'insert blank' but couldn't hear and dosnt get a chance to ask before she sped off again.

Here is my little blimp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 8
Yay for all the great scans!

Ajarvis that's so cute :)

Had my scan today! All is perfect! Puffin was so active - pushing off me with both legs and moving so much. At the end was rubbing his eyes! Heartbeat was 165. <3

Attachments

• _20141219_105142.jpg
    _20141219_105142.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 7
Wow beautiful scans ladies :cloud9:m
Great you are having extra scans Lucy, is that because of your uterus shape?

Starlight it's probably so they can do the nt scan as you are only just on the cusp of it being possible now.

Wow beautiful scans ladies :cloud9:m
Great you are having extra scans Lucy, is that because of your uterus shape?

Yes, they're in every 2 weeks from the 14th Jan!

She said she couldn't comment on how severe the split was but did ask if she could do an internal to make sure I only had one cervix so I'm guessing the bicornuate is quite severe from what they can tell!

My whole life I would sometimes a get a zit with my period but never several. Since 9 weeks I now have had 5!!! I'm going to go less on the makeup days and see how it goes!

Yay for all the great scans!

Ajarvis that's so cute :)

Had my scan today! All is perfect! Puffin was so active - pushing off me with both legs and moving so much. At the end was rubbing his eyes! Heartbeat was 165. <3

this makes me so excited for my upcoming scan dec 29! :) such a cutie!!

So after a lot of though I have decided to go ahead with the 14 week gender scan.. I'm just gonna hold off with the shopping (or keep receipts lol) until my 20 week scan. So only 12 days until I find out. Ahhhhhh I'm so excited

Aww medzi your scan pic is lovely!! Made me so excite for mine on the 29th! Only 10 days :) counting down the days :)

Just finished my last work shit for the year :) not back at work until 6th jan :D so glad to be having a break.

My whole life I would sometimes a get a zit with my period but never several. Since 9 weeks I now have had 5!!! I'm going to go less on the makeup days and see how it goes!

I never wear makeup and my skin has been so up and down since about 5 weeks. I think it's mostly hormonal. (Which is the worst, since there's not much you can do about it!) I woke up two days ago with a giant, deep pimple on my cheek. So painful. :( I hope yours clears up soon!

I woke up a bit ago to go pee, couldn't breathe from my nose. So I laid in bed waiting to be able to breathe... and now I can breathe, but I'm too hungry to sleep. :dohh: Time for a snack... and then more sleep. (My husband and I are nocturnal, I don't go to bed until around 8am. lol)

Aww medzi your scan pic is lovely!! Made me so excite for mine on the 29th! Only 10 days :) counting down the days :)

Just finished my last work shit for the year :) not back at work until 6th jan :D so glad to be having a break.

we have a US the same day :)

What times your scan Hun, mines first thing in the morning at 9am hoping it's one of the first ones so I haven't got to wait about.

Evening ladies!

I feel so so ill today, I wanted to eat proper meals with the kids and that set the nausea off. Back to light snacks again I think :haha:

Pelvis is agony, I see the MW on Xmas eve so I am going to have to ask her about pain meds. I don't want to have to use them but I don't see how I'm going to manage without them if it's this bad already :(

What times your scan Hun, mines first thing in the morning at 9am hoping it's one of the first ones so I haven't got to wait about.

mines at 8:15 am i've got to drag my butt out of bed :coffee:

Beautiful bumps, ladies!!! <3 I’m jealous! And congrats to all you ladies who had great appointments, as well!

Lucy and Medzi - I love, love, LOVE those sweet scan pics!!! <3 Medzi, yours is amazing - you can see Puffin’s profile! Beautiful!

BeautifulRose – I can’t wait to hear the results! How exciting!

Wiggler – Sorry to hear you’re feeling ill AND in pain! I hope the MW clears some pain meds for you. :hugs:

Beautiful bumps, ladies!!! <3 I’m jealous! And congrats to all you ladies who had great appointments, as well!

Lucy and Medzi - I love, love, LOVE those sweet scan pics!!! <3 Medzi, yours is amazing - you can see Puffin’s profile! Beautiful!

BeautifulRose – I can’t wait to hear the results! How exciting!

Wiggler – Sorry to hear you’re feeling ill AND in pain! I hope the MW clears some pain meds for you. :hugs:

Aw just wait for your next one! We could see arms, toes, hands, arms, fingers… it is a little human! It is really cool :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->