July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Welcome newbies! :)

J_d_mommy - I envy you! I have been so tired the last 3 days! Could sleep all day but don't get the chance :( doesn't help my inconsiderate neighbour keeps waking me up at 3/4am for the last week. Sleep is precious :haha:

Also just realised it's my daughters parents evening at nursery off tonight so off to that soon, just wanna hibernate.

Had some weird stretching pains today felt like they were going from one hip to the other, anyone else had these?

I had on and off again cramping, full feeling in lower abdomen and back and hip pain still on zofran for nausea

Ok. Ladies. The thread is now in my name so we won't have to switch to a new one :happydance:

If I missed you I'm terribly sorry! Let me know and you'll be added. From now just the first post will be updated!

Finally fixed it yay for being able to update front page!!!

Can someone explain how to make the pregnancy countdown show up under your posts?

Go into User CP and from there "edit signature" then once you have your code from a site that has a ticker you copy and paste the code in there. I got my tickers from thebump.com

Congratulations and welcome Shirley, BeautifulRose, lozmega and Kozmikkitten! I'm so excited to see our July Mamas group growing!

Hooray Ajarvis for getting the thread switched over!

I finally started feeling a few more symptoms yesterday and today. I'm getting waves of nausea that only last a few minutes and my tummy feels a little sore like I've been doing sit-ups.

I took another pregnancy test this morning just for peace of mind and the line popped up right away and much darker than last week. I think I'm gonna keep testing once or twice a week until my first ultrasound on the 17th cause It makes me feel better that everything's still ok. Is that crazy? Anyone else still testing after having pregnancy confirmed by your doctor?

I won't see a midwife til September. I used my 4 tests - 2 on 3 weeks 4 days, 1 on 5 days, and 1 on 6 days and that's it. So expensive! lol.

Although I did have to move my appt. again. I swear they're going to think I'm nuts before they even see me once! I forgot that I have training on the 12th of Dec. the 19th is no longer available so now it has to be the 5th of December as it's all they've got left :p

i just went in for bloodwork confirmation yesterday. i needed the referral from my primary care doc to get a first OB appointment. i assumed a 7 or 8 week first appointment was normal, based on what i have read around here, but they aren't going to schedule my first appointment until 12 weeks. that's not until christmas!:dohh: i live on a military base in japan, so i don't have many choices except the base hospital (unless i just want to pay out of pocket for something and get seen at a japanese hospital/clinic). i guess since this is my first and i've never miscarried, they don't see the point?:nope: but that seems like forever to wait! the doc said OB would call me to schedule the appointment, so now i just have to wait for them to call me.:coffee: of course they are having training this week and next with weird clinic hours and then closed all next week. who knows when they'll actually get back to me.:roll:

we are flying back to the states for the week of new years, and if we can hold out that long, will surprise my family then with the news. they actually think we are waiting to try right now because my younger brother is getting married next september and i mentioned that i don't want to risk being too pregnant to fly - turns out i'll have an 8 week old!:haha:

jumpingo I wasn't booked til 12 weeks either! But I couldn't do that appt. cause of holidays the next week so was booked at 11 but couldn't do that because of work so now booked at 10 :p Dec 5th.

lol. Nice way of holding off the surprise :p

I have a scan this week so hopefully I'll get a date! Docs worried it might be ectopic because of the cramps I'm having on the left :(. She examined me though and she said my womb feels large so hopefully that's a good sign!!

Oh no lozmega I hope everything is ok! That sounds like a good sign though.
I had a beta done today, will have results tomorrow.
I have an appointment with my primary the 11th. It was an appointment I already had scheduled so im not canceling it. Then I have my first ob appointment on November 25th at 7wks4 days.

what about the cramps concerned her lozmega? Are they intense or super localized? When is your scan? sounds like she's not too worried so hopefully it all works out!

Well I was cramping a full week before I decided to do a test. It wasn't until I got my bfp that I noticed they were more on the left side than anything. According to my lmp, I'm roughly 6-7 weeks so the cramping would be a lot worse by now if it was the case.the cramps seem to shift now, less to one side. I told her it could also be preasure around my ovaries since I get a lot of cysts and pain on my left ovary quite often. For years in fact. I'm really hoping nothings wrong and the bean sticks!!

I'm glad the cramping is shifting! Up til last week I had rightish cramping. Now it's pretty much gone and replaced with hunger pains ha. Sticky wishes for you! Hope your scan can put your mind at ease!

Good luck at your scan lozmega! Maybe the cramping was from your corpus luteum? I only say that because mine usually cause quite a bit of cramping. Best wishes for this week.

I second the corpus luteum possibility. I was having some left sided cramping this weekend. My mom had an ectopic, so it's always in the back of my mind. She's a ultrasound department head and able to get me in for scans, so she did a scan yesterday to make sure the pain was in fact just the corpus luteum. I didn't have the pain with my last pregnancy, so I wasn't sure what it was. Hope it's the same!

Morning ladies!

How's everyone feeling?

I've woken up this morning and feel like I've walked into a brick wall of nausea :( I've been lucky and not had it for a couple of days, just wish it wasn't around the school run. Also feeling really bloated already my work uniform is so Uncomfy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->