July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Really? I've never heard that! I have almost no symptoms right now outside of whenever nausea decides to hit and falling asleep before my children at bed time :p

Hope eveyone is ok, quickly popping in before I get my little one to sleep. My nausea is horrible I can't cope :( really bad food aversions.

I wont get a scan until 12 weeks which sometimes I think is a good thing xx

Same here baby_Dreams. Somewhere between 12 and 13 weeks 6 days. Then the next one at 20 weeks and that's it :D

Hi ladies! Not long go in from work and I'm exhausted! Morning sickness ha been bothering me all day and I feel so bloated!

Mimomma- for work I wear a tailored skirt and tailored blouse, company issues :( I've undone the zip for now but that won't last much longer.

Joyofmylife- I've had quite a bit cervical mucus, I keep thinking I've come on and rush to the loo, I had it last pregnancy. Panty liners became my best friend!

Congrats & welcome to the new bfps!!

welcome luv! We share a due date! :)

Yay! How are you feeling? I'm tired & I have on & off cramps, but that's about all. I do get severe ms but that doesn't usually start closer to 6 weeks.

Can I join you girls? I only got my BFP today (first time I had tested) but seem to share an EDD of 12th July with some of you.

I have a complicated history which I will spoiler as it is long.

Baby boy born screaming in April 2004
Baby girl born screaming in July 2005
Baby girl born sleeping at 36+6 in May 2007
Baby girl born screaming in May 2008
Seven first tri loses between August 08 and Sep 2010
Baby girl born sleeping at 24+3 in April 2011
Nine first tri loses between June 2011 and Sep 2014

I felt anxious about joining but it wont have any affect on the outcome so may as well say hi :haha:

How are you all?

Sammynashley - I'm not going to fit into my clothes much longer, and I'm still the same weight. Yuck. I wore maternity workout pants running on sunday :p

LuvallmyH - did I miss you on the list?

Seriously can't stop eating! Egg sandwhich, celery, coffee, stew, almonds, carrots. and 3 hours to go til I get off work. GRRRR.

Oh Tasha I can't believe all you've been through . I have 3 angel babies and I thought that was hard. Your in my prayers ! Welcome !

Sammynashley - I'm not going to fit into my clothes much longer, and I'm still the same weight. Yuck. I wore maternity workout pants running on sunday :p

LuvallmyH - did I miss you on the list?

Seriously can't stop eating! Egg sandwhich, celery, coffee, stew, almonds, carrots. and 3 hours to go til I get off work. GRRRR.

I only introduced myself the page before this one. My edd id 7/12 :thumbup:

ajarvis, I just want to eat too :haha:

Thank you beautifulrose, I am sorry for your loses :hugs:

Sorry for a worrisome ultrasound lozmega. Hope you get some good numbers from your bloodwork. :hugs:

Tasha you are a very strong woman. I wish all the best for you!!

It's getting a bit hard to eat right now with my nausea, nothing sounds or tastes great. Plus my darn cold came back and is killing me. Ugh.

Thank you mimomma. How are you doing?

Ooops crossed post, hot lemon or hot Ribena to help with the cold?

welcome luv! We share a due date! :)

Yay! How are you feeling? I'm tired & I have on & off cramps, but that's about all. I do get severe ms but that doesn't usually start closer to 6 weeks.

I am feeling pretty good! Sore bb's and terrible acne are my current symptoms. Oh, and being so tired I cant hardly stay awake at work.

Tasha - welcome to the due July 12 group! Our date is growing in numbers! So sorry about all you've been through! Extra sticky dust to you!

Well I just worked it out myself on the nhs calculator and it says I'm only 5 weeks and due 3rd of July! So maybe they just worked me out wrong at the hospital. They probably didn't take into account my longer cycle! Hoping I see some blood work results from my first bloods when I go in on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->