July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Just had my genderscan and it's a boy!! He wasn't shy at all haha

I was kinda nervous before going in, such a relief to see him bouncing around <3

Dan-o if ur making changes can u please add my due date, it's 21 July.

Hi girls can I join you. I've been watching/stalking u all for a while I've been dying to join u but I've had 2 miscarriages and both happened just after I join a group. I'm now 15 weeks and feeling a little more confident but still very nervous. I'm due on the 16th July. U all seem lovely ladies :happydance:

Welcome Jenos! Hopefully, we can be your lucky thread :) Congrats on your little one!

Welcome, Jenos! :flower:

Congrats on everyone finding out gender early! So exciting! :D

I have such a hard time keeping up with all you ladies!

Jrepp- the letter sounds perfect to me

So exciting to be finding out more genders! Seriously makes me want to know what I am having. Just gotta get through one more scan though I guess.

As for the ladies who are waiting on test results. I am thinking of you. It must be difficult. We have so many things to worry about as mom's as it is. I hope that no matter what you all know that you have the support from all of us.

Afm- we have switched my son to a big boy bed this week.. so naps have basically been no existent. Yey...lol... trying to be patient. Also I am starting to get a little bump which I am super excited about!!

Almost 14 weeks now

Attachments

• IMG_20150123_100406.jpg
    IMG_20150123_100406.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 14
So I having one of those I dont feel pregnant but wish i did. I know I had a great 12 week scan, but I hate this... I am so tempting to buy a doppler.

So I having one of those I dont feel pregnant but wish i did. I know I had a great 12 week scan, but I hate this... I am so tempting to buy a doppler.

Omg me too, but I think I would have the Doppler on 23 out of 24 hours. I don't think it would be healthy for me!!

So exciting for those of you finding out the gender!!! I wish I got to soon :( But it's something to look forward too in the upcoming 6-7 weeks!

My appointment is in an hour! I can't wait to ask some questions to my OB that I have been thinking about.

Cute bumps ladies! <3

Hi girls can I join you. I've been watching/stalking u all for a while I've been dying to join u but I've had 2 miscarriages and both happened just after I join a group. I'm now 15 weeks and feeling a little more confident but still very nervous. I'm due on the 16th July. U all seem lovely ladies :happydance:

Due Date buddies :D

Welcome! I was nervous too but I needed support and you have just that here! Glad you joined us!

So many finding out gender so early. I'm waiting until March. IL be 21 weeks. I did my 3d gender same time last pregnancy and baby was such a lovely size and everything formed properly . Kinda wanna compare the two scan pics aswell and see similarities :)

Is anyone on progesterone injections?

I was on them during my last 2 pregnancies, and have decided to go on them again this pregnancy. I would hate myself if I had another premature baby because I chose not to go with them again (I was originally leaning towards not doing them this time, but after reading more into it I changed my mind). I'm waiting for my Midwife to call me with my blood results, then we're going to make an appointment with an OB so he can prescribe me them. I am not looking forward to being poked in the hip every week again. :lol:

I am, I just started getting them this past Saturday so tomorrow will be injection 2. I've never been on them before but after DD was preemie they think it would be best. How were side effects the last time you had them? The main thing I notice are SUPER tender breasts, they were tender before but now it's like don't even breathe on them let alone touch at all lol.

I had no side effects with them at all. :shrug:

Omg me too, but I think I would have the Doppler on 23 out of 24 hours. I don't think it would be healthy for me!!

LOL Tonya, we are kindred spirits I believe...what do we live so fa from each LOL

Oh gawd....pizza and a ceaser salad seemed like such a good idea LOL...:nope::nope:

jrepp - great letter

welcome jenos!

congrats on finding out aelyna.

and nice bump pics everyone. I've sort of been taking photos but just keeping them for the moment.

Midwife phoned this morning. apparently she suspects a bad batch of urine dip strips. they wanted me to go to the surgery today but can't seem to understand that people work and can't just change their day at a whim. anyways, test is on monday and very much less worried!

Welcome new ladies! Our group is growing just like our bumps!!

And congrats on all those finding out gender. Cant wait to find out. Only a couple more weeks then let the baby shopping commence!

Timeforababy does she think your glucose might not be as high as they thought? (I think that was you if I remember correctly) I hope it was just a bad batch and not GD!

Hey ladies sorry I've not been on had a hectic couple days.. I've been having bad pain In my right leg, it's been swollen and veins in my legs have been distended so the doctor thought I had a DVT so ended up in the hospital and had a whole scan of my leg from groin to ankle and luckily it's clear so no idea what's causing the pain, also been diagnosed with a kidney infection :( so felt pretty rough last few days.

Congrats on the ladies finding out the genders!!

Timeforababy, I hope it's a dodgy batch giving you a false reading.

Beautifulrose & countryblonde, lovely bump pic!

Sorry if I missed anyone else out!

Hey, ladies! I've been reading and following but not always replying or updating. But I am loving getting to know you all and follow along with your pregnancies.

Jrepp, that letter sounds perfect. Sorry you even had to write it, though.

timeforababy, it sounds like you've got a great perspective on the situation. Still, here's hoping it it was a fault dip stick!

I am loving all the bump pics! I'll post one soon, I promise. Maybe next Sunday when I'm in my Seahawks colours!

Sammynashley, wow, you sure have had a rough few days! Hope you're back to "normal" soon (whatever that means when pregnant!) :)

AFM, nothing much new. I think I'm going to bust out the Snoogle soon for sleeping. Sometimes when I roll over in the middle of the night it feels like my pelvis is going to snap in half. Things are getting pretty loose down there already!

Annnd... I totally caved and bought a "coming home" outfit for a girl. I don't find out the gender for another month! aaaah! I have my eye on a boy outfit too, so I think I'll order that online soon and then return whichever one we don't need. *sigh* Definite moment of weakness for me. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->