July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Haha we can get some pretty large yellow onions here which are probably the same size as a naval orange. But bigger than avocado. Looks like next week is a sweet potato, so that must be more about length... But yeah I don't agree with many of the weeks! Dh asks me "how big is Puffin in fruit?"

Ours are tiny. Me and my kids go and look every week at the supermarket, it helps them to visualise the size but we can never buy that weeks particular fruit as Kaysie (six year old) says it feels like we are eating her baby :haha:

Tasha - I agree with you! One lady that I follow on Wordpress would buy the fruit/veggie each week and make a meal out of it. I couldn't do that!

Funny you guys mention this lol. DH and I went to the store yesterday and the first thing we saw were naval oranges. I ran over and picked one up and said to him "This is our baby this week!". He said it looked small lol I was like it's big compared to the sizes it has been!

Too funny! I think I can avoid onion this week. Though our son eats so much avocado bc he loves it so coukdnt avoid it last week :haha:

Too funny about eating the babies! :haha:

I wish that I had taken a picture with each piece of food along the way. I think that would've been a neat way to document things. Perhaps I can work something out in editing. Either way, I have not taken near enough pictures this time (nor did I last time).

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well.

I honestly don't think Tylenol is bad for baby as long as its not exceeding the limit.
People take antidepressants and their babies are fine (although could be at risk for cleft palate and lip but its a small chance.)

I have my OB appointment tomorrow! Just a check up but I am going to ask about the subchorionic hematoma and if I will get to take a look sooner than 20 weeks to see if its resolving! I am also going to ask when my gender scan/anatomy scan is ! I'm excited :)

All you guys are 14-15 weeks along! I'm so jealous!

How often is too much to use the Doppler ? I mean is once a day too much? I don't use it once a day but I have used it a couple days in a row

Baby girl, I'm only a few days ahead of you. I try to use the Doppler every other day or so. I don't I think its really bad, but why risk it. I know there was an article on facebook the other day about saying no to doppler use and keepsake ultrasounds. I would think that it's probably fine though.

AFM: high risk Ob appointment went well. I got a break from bi-monthly appointments and go back for a blood draw at 16 weeks which will probably be February 16th and I go back to the high risk Ob on February 19th. My anatomy scan is scheduled for March 12th.

Question for you all - what happens at your Ob appointmnts? I am not sure what I should be expecting, but it doesn't seem like they do much besides talk to me about puking.

How often is too much to use the Doppler ? I mean is once a day too much? I don't use it once a day but I have used it a couple days in a row

I use mine once sometimes twice a day but only for literally a few minutes a time. I know where baby hangs out so takes seconds to find. Never bother waiting for the hb to register fully just listen then I'm happy. I personally don't think that's excessive :)

I have heard a Doppler is way less risky or whatever you want to say , than an ultrasound. I know people like my friend who has to get an ultrasound every 6 weeks so I don't think they have real for sure knowledge on if it truly does effect the baby

Babygirl good luck at your appointment!

Jrepp at mine they ask how things are going and we discuss concerns, check blood pressure, feel my tummy and will measure it, listen to my heart and listen with a doppler to baby. Also check my weight and at mine I do a pee sample and use a dipstick which picks up protein (not sure if everyone at my clinic even does that, but I do bc of kidney disease). That's pretty much it here!

Thank you Medzi!

Ya at my appointments so far I have to do urine samples every time to check for glucose, protein, etc and to check for a urinary tract infection.

They also check my blood pressure and my weight and talk about any concerns I have or anything. I haven't heard the heartbeat at the doctors office yet, but I will tomorrow.

Thank you for letting me know. My appointments have been a blood pressure check, weight check and then a 15-20 minute discussion about symptoms followed by a quick listen for baby's heart rate. They haven't once measured anything or checked my urine, which I thought was pretty standard

What is everyone's opinion on deli meat? I have had a total of 3 turkey sandwiches so far and feel so guilty. I didn't really eat it with my other kids. I'm just craving it bad this time.

I eat deli meat all the time and did with last pregnancy ha . Didn't know you couldn't TBH ha.

What is everyone's opinion on deli meat? I have had a total of 3 turkey sandwiches so far and feel so guilty. I didn't really eat it with my other kids. I'm just craving it bad this time.

I've pretty much eaten everything so far. I've had sushi (not tuna) and medium rare steak, brie (pasteurised), salami, prosciutto and not felt guilty or bad. But I have a cast iron stomach anyways before pregnancy and always make sure the food is from a reliable source :)

I've been craving deli sandwiches and have had some too - had one yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->