July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I bought 3 onesies , 1 pack of newborn pampers and a pack of huggies wipes. Yesterday I went to the garage sale of a friend and got a really cute blanket and some Cleveland Browns onsies. When I get my income tax refund here in like 2 weeks I'm going to buy all the big stuff and 1 pack of diapers everytime I get paid.

So somebody brought up that she thinks the US pic still could indicate girl? What do you guys think? I'll have another one in like 5 weeks, but wanted to know if you knew anyone that looked that obvious and it was a girl.

Just curious.. what purchases for baby has everyone made so far?? I'm curious to see how far ahead or behind I am! :haha:

We have a few outfits I've bought along the way, a walker we got as a Christmas present and a bottle drying rack we got as a gift. No real baby purchases yet on our end but will probably be starting to get stuff in the near future

So far I have bought the double pram (ebay) and a pack of 6 bottles from Asda should have been £32 but got them for £10. I do plan to breastfeed but I will also express xx

I've purchased a baby book, a Didymos baby wrap, one outfit and a baby hat for in the hospital :)

Exciting bubbles.

I've not bought anything yet.

Since absolutely everything I already have is pink, I feel like I'm starting over! I bought a new infant car seat, a bouncy seat, some burp cloths, outfits, and onesies. The only other things I really need are diapers and more clothes. I breastfeed and co-sleep, so no bottles or nursery. I'm going to use my pink tub and swing. My pack n play is gender neutral so that's good too. I'll need some new nursing bras as my old ones are pretty worn out. I have plenty of wraps too. Hmmm.... Yup not much on the list! I hardly ever use my stroller so I don't need a new one.

Iv bought a seat for the bath. We used to have a whole changing unit with a bath but it was so big and bulky. so this is literally just like a reclined seat that you stick in your own bath. AND a boppy pillow. I don't plan to breastfeed but I will be getting a c section and I've heard they still help then when bottle feeding. They also have loads of uses anyway when baby is growing up :)

Only a few outfits, not gonna buy much this go around, had way too much unnecessary stuff the first time and my OH are living a more minimalist lifestyle now.

Oh, I have also bought and cut out the material for nursing pads and have the material to make cloth diapers. It was way cheaper than buying them premade and will cost roughly $50 to cloth diaper our wee one from birth to potty training, thanks to awesome deals on the pul fabric and an extra coupon.

Hi ladies!

How is everyone feeling?

I feel extra tired today and SPD playing up but other than that feeling good :) having a random craving for rice crispy cakes have eaten 4 oops!

As for buying anything, we bought our pram & car seat only because it was on offer from £489.00 to £369.00. We haven't bought any clothes yet but tbh think we're waiting until Saturday (our gender scan) to buy anything.

We've both been so relaxed this time around I've normally bought half the wardrobe by now :)

Hi ladies!

How is everyone feeling?

I feel extra tired today and SPD playing up but other than that feeling good :) having a random craving for rice crispy cakes have eaten 4 oops!

As for buying anything, we bought our pram & car seat only because it was on offer from £489.00 to £369.00. We haven't bought any clothes yet but tbh think we're waiting until Saturday (our gender scan) to buy anything.

We've both been so relaxed this time around I've normally bought half the wardrobe by now :)

I'm not feeling very well still. Waiting for the morning sickness to go away but it doesn't seem to be slowing. Yesterday was really bad!

I totally understand not getting stuff until you know what you're having. My hubby and I are doing a gender reveal baby shower combo and are having a heck of a time registering for things because a lot of stuff is pink or blue only. I did find a crib I like on sale for $150 including a mattress that I might get but that's about it.

Does anyone else have horrible lower back pain! This is awful!

Cute bump, BabyV!

Jrepp, how smart to make your own nursing pads/cloth diapers. We are interested in cloth diapering, but have no idea where to find any or how much they cost.

Lovely bump pic babyv

and jbk yes I've been having hip and back pain already too.. worried about bad it's gonna get.

I have a sick little boy at home today so I get an extra long weekend to take care of him. And it's actually a blessing in disguise cause I really need a day to do nothibg

Jrepp, sorry to hear your still struggling with sickness.. I'd love to do a gender reveal but hubby isn't into that whole thing I did suggest it to him but he'd rather tell family quietly.

Babyvaughan, what a cute bump!

Jbk, I have bad back ache and hip pains.i have SPD it's so painfull dreading the next 23 weeks!

Babyvaughn cute bump

Jbk I have. Its only when I stand in the same spot for 20 min or more, or if I bend over a few times in a row. It feels like my lower back is going to break and then my leg feels like its going to give out. My ob told me I have the sciatica. She said only labor and delivery will make it go away. I had to laugh when she told me that. I dont know why I just find it funny. And I like the word sciaticer.

On top of this back pain.. I have a hunger pain that is never satisfied and the 1 pound I gained SOMEHOW I have lost... which I am in SHOCK since I eat like a pig!

ALSO, the place that did my early US is letting me come back Thursday at 10 because this girl I know told me the penis in the US pic looked just like her daughters. My crazy pregnant brain had me looking up swollen girl parts all night and comparing, but I am 100% sure it's a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->