July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I wondered if any of you were in the blizzard path. Prayers that your kids are well entertained and the generator works if needed, Luv!

I feel like somewhere along the way I've gotten behind on everything. Anyone else feel like time slipped away?

Also, my mom got home this morning (night nurse) and found my dad was struggling to breathe. He has COPD and so she got him to the hospital and it looks like flu and pneumonia. They are going to admit him for a couple of days, but he hasn't been moved to a room yet. Prayers for his healing would be appreciated. I can't go visit because of the pregnancy and my little kids. I'm sure he understands, but I hate that he is sick.

We had my SIL's shower yesterday and she got so many nice things. My MIL offered me one, but I feel weird having a shower for a third baby. Granted, we have no baby items since the other two are eight and ten, but it still feels weird so I told her no thank you. What do you all think about showers for subsequent pregnancies?

Prayers to your family.

We had a sprinkle shower for my sister when she had her second as a celebration of life. The reality is that your youngest is 8 years old, so the likelihood you still have any baby stuff is pretty slim and if you do it might be outdated. If you don't want one don't have one, but I wouldn't consider it a faux paw.

A lot of my friends have sprinkles for the 2nd baby especially if they know its a different sex. I made it clear I didn't want one, but now with twins I'm rethinking!!!

Hope your dad has a speedy recovery, Mama! My mom also has COPD and pneumonia right now. She is on some strong steroids but luckily hasn't had to be admitted. Been battling it for 2 weeks :(

Thank you, all. He is just now getting settled into a room and will hopefully respond well to treatment.

I might consider a sprinkling. I just can't help but think that my MIL's friends are surely gifted out. His sister got married less than a year ago and so we had all those showers and the wedding. Then we just had her baby shower and my MIL is wailing to throw one for my other SIL, and I just can't imagine adding another to the mix. We have the big items still (crib, changing table, someone gave us a car seat and stroller), but we will need all the little stuff. I'm just so conflicted.

Hope your dad has a speedy recovery, Mama! My mom also has COPD and pneumonia right now. She is on some strong steroids but luckily hasn't had to be admitted. Been battling it for 2 weeks :(

Medzi, I hope your mom feels better real soon too!

Hubby wanted to go out for dinner tonight. Here is my sad attempt at looking good for him. Hope I look pregnant and not just fat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 18
Medzi and mama hope your parents heal quickly
Jrep you definitely look preggs and not fat at all. Yay for baby bumps!

Heaveneats so exciting to feel movement! Ive started to the last few days. At first I wasnt sure but I keep getting it so im sure its little peanut making their presence known and giving me a sense of reassurance. :)

Feeling down tonight - we have a doppler and I've only used it twice because I've had a few appointments and have heard the heartbeat a lot - but DH hasn't yet. I asked him tonight if he wanted to hear and he said, "It doesn't matter." So I said, "Ok, no then." and he didn't even say anything after that. And now he is busy working away (something came up at work). He never asks me about Puffin or anything&#8230; it makes me really sad :cry:

Jrepp, definitely looks like a bump. Hope you had a fun date night!

Medzi, I said something to my husband the other day about seeming to have lost interest and never asking me about things anymore. He was appalled I felet that wway. He says he thinks about it all the time and keeps an extra eye on me pregnancy wise. I guess I hadn't noticed and he hadn't been very verbal about it. Getting it out there made a difference. Try telling him that you feel he is detached and see if maybe he doesn't see it that way or if he's just busy or something?

I know he has been busy and thinking of other things - lately he told me the weather is getting to him and he just feels a bit depressed. He has felt this way before and it sucks because I always get pushed away even though he knows I'm here if he needs me and even if he feels that way, I still need him. So I'm sure it is one of those times. I did bring it up the other day about his disinterest and he didn't really say much except he is excited. So&#8230; I dunno. Guess lots on his mind.

We had a successful outting except looking at baby stuff didn't exactly take my mind off the waiting lol. But we did find her double stroller so that was good ha! Every night now I get sick to my stomach feeling its so weird!!

Hi ladies, just wanted to pop in and say hello! I know I don't post on here often but I'm always following your posts and enjoy reading everyone's updates.

I hope everyone that's in the path of the huge blizzard stays safe!

Mamabee & Medzi, I'm so sorry to hear your parents are sick. Prayers to you and your families for a speedy recovery.

JBK, I've had really bad lower back pain on and off for the past month. It's been pretty consistent the last two weeks. I use a therapeutic bean bag that I put in the microwave and the heat helps relieve the pain.

I'm 17 weeks today and am starting feel definite baby movements. It's such an amazing feeling! My bump is really starting to pop out so I'm actually starting to feel pregnant now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 14
Yay for kicks heaveneats!! :cloud9:

Love all the new bump pics, all coming along beautifully!

Hi joy! Looking gorgeous!

Medzi and mamabee, hope your parents make a speedy recovery now, how awful :hugs:

Hope those of you getting snow are ok! Always a worry but so exciting! We've not seen any decent snow here since I was pregnant with ds1.

As for my, the bleeding is becoming a bit of a nightmare. Passed two clots and lots of fresh blood yesterday. Went to the maternity Assesment unit to be checked over, my cervix is closed and babys HB was fine on the doppler, thank goodness. They won't scan me until after 20w though, so I've no idea what's going on! Would like to go for a private scan but the days and times they do it are so awkward!

On a more positive note, feeling lots of little pops and i'm sure I felt hiccups the other day!! :cloud9:

I'm itching to buy a nice blanket and comforter toy for the baby (not bought anything yet) but I want to find out gender first!

To read back after missing couple of days is not that easy :)

Cute bump, BabyV!
Lucy, I am sorry that you are having a bad day. Try to relax, make a thee and read or watch something. Pregnancy can be though and sometimes annoying.

Luv, I hope that blizzard wont be too bad! Good luck with the generator.

Mamabee, I hope your Dad will be better soon!

Timeforbaby, yay for your bump!

Jrepp, what a cute bump!

Medzi, I am sorry you feel down a bit! I would tell him how you feel. Even if he less interested (what is normal for the Dads), he has to know that his behaviour hurts you. He maybe doesn&#8217;t even realize how you feel. Men deal with pregnancy on their own way. And if he feels down give him lots of D vitamin, that might help.

I already feel a little bit better, but morning sickness is still here, I even had to throw up again.
I do not feel the little one yet but I cannot until I do. I dont even have a bump yet, just my fat moved around. I tried to feel my uterus but I cannot find it under the fat I guess. My weight is not that bad btw, but I am "strong" around my waist.
However this morning, I put my hand on my belly and I felt a very hard bump under my hand but I really had to pee so I run to the toilet and after that it was gone :(

I did 3 small outfits, nothing else. We dont need too much so I have time. We need to renovate the room though. I was looing for some nice wallpaper but all of the very gender dependent so I am going to wait till my 20th-week scan and hope to know the sex of the baby after that .

Babyvaugha- I know how hard the waiting is, mines on Saturday too :) what what is your scan? Only 4more sleeps! I've literally been counting down the days like a crazed lunatic:haha:

Mamabee- hope your dad feels better soon!

Medzi- sorry to hear your husbands not been as excited, my hubby was like it with my previous two. He just couldn't get excited until baby was here, but after that was amazing, talk to him and tell him how you feel. He may not realise it's upsetting you.

Dan-o: I'm sorry you've been dealing with bleeding. I don't understand why they aren't checking it out via ultrasound? There are so many things that could be going on that they should be looking into. I'm glad baby is still nice and strong!

Joyofmylife: your bump is cute, and yay for feeling movement

Katif: I'm sorry you are still experiencing morning sickness. I'm in the same boat and it really sucks. Even though you feel like you don't have a baby bump I bet one is there. Do you know if you have an anterior or posterior placenta?

AFM: fainted last night walking from the bathroom to the bedroom. I was out for a couple of minutes. My husband is really worried since I've been puking for 5 days pretty intensly (several hours each day). I promised him I would call the doctor today. Have any of you blacked out?

SammynAshley its my gender scan! I know it's so hard today my future SIL & I are going to the mall so that should help this day pass!

Jrepp, my best friend passed out like 4 times during her first pregnancy she wasn't eating enough and still working etc. It was hard once she stopped working and was able to eat and take care of herself they stopped. She's 34 weeks with her second and yesterday it happened for the first time this pregnant she passed out in the shower and hit her hip and back. She has no idea why this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->