July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Had my scan today at 14w6d!! Heartbeat was 152 and we are joining team blue! I don't know why it is sideways, but you can definitely see he wasn't shy!

JBK- CONGRATS! Ahh! ~ SO cute <3

I cannot wait to find out the gender of mine :) This makes me so happy to see others finding out! :)

Did you think you were having a boy?

Had my scan today at 14w6d!! Heartbeat was 152 and we are joining team blue! I don't know why it is sideways, but you can definitely see he wasn't shy!

JBK- CONGRATS! Ahh! ~ SO cute <3

I cannot wait to find out the gender of mine :) This makes me so happy to see others finding out! :)

Did you think you were having a boy?

No, I thought it was a girl haha!

BabyVaughan - Such a cute bump! <3

JBK- That is funny! And on the low back pain .. Yes I have it a lot especially in my center lower back- It feels like its from the stretching and stuff.

I am excited to start feeling the baby move! I have about a week and a half to feel that !

Does anyone have super itchy boobs? OMG! Mine are crazy itchy and dry! I tried coconut oil yesterday.

I so far bought a baby bath , pacifiers, and my friend had a ton of diapers left over from her baby shower as her baby has grown out of the size! So I have 4-5 packs of diapers sizes 1's and 2's :)

I am waiting to find out the gender first to buy more. Also my hubby and I have items picked out at Target that we want to get.:baby:

I'm having SUCH a shit day ahhhhhhhhhhhhwhedhwedhwoehdw if it's not growing ache with my dodgy uterus, it's the lovely golfball sized cyst just hanging out close to my poor baby, if its not that it's a quick out of nowhere pinch on my sciatic nerve stopping me from pretty much functioning for any amount of time ranging from a few minutes to a few days - no turning, twisting, stretching etc. This will definitely be my only contribution to the human population!!! Never known so many things go wrong. Feeling so sorry for myself today and so so sore

13 weeks vs 15 weeks and still haven't gained a pound!

Attachments

• 10952193_10102905806357835_1289446704_n.jpg
    10952193_10102905806357835_1289446704_n.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 8
Cute bump, BabyV!

Jrepp, how smart to make your own nursing pads/cloth diapers. We are interested in cloth diapering, but have no idea where to find any or how much they cost.

You can find them online or at babies r us. There are also diaper services around as well. After weighing all the options I decided to go with a flip style diaper in which you place an insert in the diaper and reuse the cover. Buying them online would have cost between $300-$500, but by making them and just buying the inserts we will be spending roughly $60 for 30 months of diapering. I'll make a video on how I made them and test it on my nephew to make sure it works.

On top of this back pain.. I have a hunger pain that is never satisfied and the 1 pound I gained SOMEHOW I have lost... which I am in SHOCK since I eat like a pig!

ALSO, the place that did my early US is letting me come back Thursday at 10 because this girl I know told me the penis in the US pic looked just like her daughters. My crazy pregnant brain had me looking up swollen girl parts all night and comparing, but I am 100% sure it's a boy.

That's why I would be weary of an early scan. I hope you get the answers that you want.

BabyVaughan - Such a cute bump! <3

JBK- That is funny! And on the low back pain .. Yes I have it a lot especially in my center lower back- It feels like its from the stretching and stuff.

I am excited to start feeling the baby move! I have about a week and a half to feel that !

Does anyone have super itchy boobs? OMG! Mine are crazy itchy and dry! I tried coconut oil yesterday.

I so far bought a baby bath , pacifiers, and my friend had a ton of diapers left over from her baby shower as her baby has grown out of the size! So I have 4-5 packs of diapers sizes 1's and 2's :)

I am waiting to find out the gender first to buy more. Also my hubby and I have items picked out at Target that we want to get.:baby:

I've had the dry boob thing too. I read online that lanolin helps tremendously.

I'm having SUCH a shit day ahhhhhhhhhhhhwhedhwedhwoehdw if it's not growing ache with my dodgy uterus, it's the lovely golfball sized cyst just hanging out close to my poor baby, if its not that it's a quick out of nowhere pinch on my sciatic nerve stopping me from pretty much functioning for any amount of time ranging from a few minutes to a few days - no turning, twisting, stretching etc. This will definitely be my only contribution to the human population!!! Never known so many things go wrong. Feeling so sorry for myself today and so so sore

I'm so sorry that your day is in the shitter. I know that there isn't anything I can say or do to make you feel better. Try and find a way to put your feet up and relax, and know that we are here for support

Jbk - it's nice they're letting you double check! I'd be worried if someone said that to me too.

Lucy - sorry to heat you had a rubbish day.

Baby girl- I'm suffering with itchy boobs too especially my nipples I find cocoa butter helps me.

How exciting baby_dreams!! We can't find any names atm. Struggling is an understatement!!

We are having a blizzard! Like for real, they are predicting 30 inches or more where I live! The worst part is dh just got on a plane to get to Florida. :growlmad: In all fairness he owns his company and he has a major bid due in FL tomorrow. He has no other way to get it there, as the state is shutting down here. I'm feeling a little nervous home alone with all these kids during a blizzard & pregnant. Thankfully we do have a generator. I worry it's not going to work when we need it.

It's very exciting everyone is finding out genders, and shopping, and even coming up with names!

Exciting babydreams! We aren't picking one until baby is born - but we have a list :)

Luv - I've heard on the news about the blizzard there! Hope you all stay warm. We are having very warm weather here which is very unusual! We broke a record yesterday in the city - the warmest day on the date in ever!

Baby_dreams it is very hard! I've given my mil the task to think of some names, not sure if I'll regret that!

Luv- hoping everything stays working for you and the generator works if you need it(hopefully not)

I wondered if any of you were in the blizzard path. Prayers that your kids are well entertained and the generator works if needed, Luv!

I feel like somewhere along the way I've gotten behind on everything. Anyone else feel like time slipped away?

Also, my mom got home this morning (night nurse) and found my dad was struggling to breathe. He has COPD and so she got him to the hospital and it looks like flu and pneumonia. They are going to admit him for a couple of days, but he hasn't been moved to a room yet. Prayers for his healing would be appreciated. I can't go visit because of the pregnancy and my little kids. I'm sure he understands, but I hate that he is sick.

We had my SIL's shower yesterday and she got so many nice things. My MIL offered me one, but I feel weird having a shower for a third baby. Granted, we have no baby items since the other two are eight and ten, but it still feels weird so I told her no thank you. What do you all think about showers for subsequent pregnancies?

I cant figure out names either, especially boy names! Maybe once I know the gender on Saturday it will come to me easier! My bestfriend is 34 weeks so we are going a prego outing for the day downtown to look through some cute shops and try to find her a double stroller. Trying to keep my mind busy so I stop focusing on getting to Saturday lol 5 more sleeps!!

I have a bump :happydance:

Did the fasting GTT today (which I probably didn't need but it was booked for and might as well).

As for shopping, we're almost there. Which is weird because I haven't done much. We bought a stroller second hand. Got given car seat, baby bath, moses basket, stand for basket, moby wrap and lots of clothes, towels and muslins with small toys. Going to another friend's house soon to pick up cot and any other bits and pieces going.

Hope everyone is well and if anyone is on the path of the blizzard, I hope you stay safe!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member