July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Dan-o: I'm sorry the bleeding is still so bad! I wish they would just scan you already! Obviously there is a reason to.

Joy: Cute bump!

Jrepp: That's scary! I haven't blacked out, but I do hope you get to the Dr. and get some answers. Is the puking from a bug? Do you have HG? Either way, I hope you feel better soon. Sounds miserable. :(

Dan-o: I'm sorry you've been dealing with bleeding. I don't understand why they aren't checking it out via ultrasound? There are so many things that could be going on that they should be looking into. I'm glad baby is still nice and strong!

Joyofmylife: your bump is cute, and yay for feeling movement

Katif: I'm sorry you are still experiencing morning sickness. I'm in the same boat and it really sucks. Even though you feel like you don't have a baby bump I bet one is there. Do you know if you have an anterior or posterior placenta?

AFM: fainted last night walking from the bathroom to the bedroom. I was out for a couple of minutes. My husband is really worried since I've been puking for 5 days pretty intensly (several hours each day). I promised him I would call the doctor today. Have any of you blacked out?

I never passed out, but I have a friend who did like 5 times during her pregnancy. They never found any reason why it happened to her.
I would call the doctor and speak with them about it. I am so sorry that you feel so bad.

I have no clue what kind of placenta I have, my midwife never said. I will ask next week when I have to go for the regular check up.

Dan-o, I wish they would treat you better. I had 11 episodes of unexplained bleeding with my third. It was terrifying, but my Dr's were fantastic. I had scans and monitoring and intervention.

Our storm is nearly over! We kept power. We got nearly 20 inches!
IMG_0449.jpg

Here is my 16w bump! Four months!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0447.jpg
    IMG_0447.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
As for my, the bleeding is becoming a bit of a nightmare. Passed two clots and lots of fresh blood yesterday. Went to the maternity Assesment unit to be checked over, my cervix is closed and babys HB was fine on the doppler, thank goodness. They won't scan me until after 20w though, so I've no idea what's going on! Would like to go for a private scan but the days and times they do it are so awkward!

On a more positive note, feeling lots of little pops and i'm sure I felt hiccups the other day!! :cloud9:

I'm itching to buy a nice blanket and comforter toy for the baby (not bought anything yet) but I want to find out gender first!

That is 5 more weeks until your scan. I am sorry about this stupid bleeding.
Happy about the pops though!

Babyvaughan- do you have any idea what you think your having?

Luv- can't believe how much snow you've had! Glad everything carried on working for you. And lovely bump!

Jrepp- may be worth getting the fainting and vomiting checked out? Hope your feeling better.

Oh Dano, so sorry about all the bleeding. Its awful that you've had to deal with this for so long. Glad you're feeling movement though and hearing the heartbeat on the Doppler. That's perfect reassurance that your LO is doing just fine.

Jrepp, that is so scary you fainted. It's probably from all the vomiting and not getting enough nutrients. I had an incident last week where I was standing for about 20 mins and started to get really light headed. I had to sit down because I thought I was going to faint. I ate breakfast right after & felt fine, so I think it happened because I didn't eat yet. I hope you get some relief soon & are able to keep food down. You & your LO need lots nutrients to stay healthy.

Dan-o: I'm sorry the bleeding is still so bad! I wish they would just scan you already! Obviously there is a reason to.

Joy: Cute bump!

Jrepp: That's scary! I haven't blacked out, but I do hope you get to the Dr. and get some answers. Is the puking from a bug? Do you have HG? Either way, I hope you feel better soon. Sounds miserable. :(

I do have hyperemesis. It really sucks. Thank you for the support

Dan-o: I'm sorry you've been dealing with bleeding. I don't understand why they aren't checking it out via ultrasound? There are so many things that could be going on that they should be looking into. I'm glad baby is still nice and strong!

Joyofmylife: your bump is cute, and yay for feeling movement

Katif: I'm sorry you are still experiencing morning sickness. I'm in the same boat and it really sucks. Even though you feel like you don't have a baby bump I bet one is there. Do you know if you have an anterior or posterior placenta?

AFM: fainted last night walking from the bathroom to the bedroom. I was out for a couple of minutes. My husband is really worried since I've been puking for 5 days pretty intensly (several hours each day). I promised him I would call the doctor today. Have any of you blacked out?

I never passed out, but I have a friend who did like 5 times during her pregnancy. They never found any reason why it happened to her.
I would call the doctor and speak with them about it. I am so sorry that you feel so bad.

I have no clue what kind of placenta I have, my midwife never said. I will ask next week when I have to go for the regular check up.

It's possible that you have an anterior placenta which is why it's taking you a bit longer to feel baby move

Dan-o, I wish they would treat you better. I had 11 episodes of unexplained bleeding with my third. It was terrifying, but my Dr's were fantastic. I had scans and monitoring and intervention.

Our storm is nearly over! We kept power. We got nearly 20 inches!
View attachment 840079

Here is my 16w bump! Four months!!!

Such a lovely bump

Oh Dano, so sorry about all the bleeding. Its awful that you've had to deal with this for so long. Glad you're feeling movement though and hearing the heartbeat on the Doppler. That's perfect reassurance that your LO is doing just fine.

Jrepp, that is so scary you fainted. It's probably from all the vomiting and not getting enough nutrients. I had an incident last week where I was standing for about 20 mins and started to get really light headed. I had to sit down because I thought I was going to faint. I ate breakfast right after & felt fine, so I think it happened because I didn't eat yet. I hope you get some relief soon & are able to keep food down. You & your LO need lots nutrients to stay healthy.

I wound up calling like I promised my husband. I got a lecture about not coming in last night. They think its from severe dehydration due to hg and put me on an iv. I got through the first bag and started vomiting. They are now giving me a second bag while trying to get the vomiting under control

I almost fainted this morning, work up super light headed and shaky - had some orange juice and ate and felt better - so like Joy. Jrepp, it probably is due to being so sick :( Hope you see the doctor soon. It was smart of you to stop working!

Anyone find that their hearthat is racing? Especially when lying in bed at night. Feels like mine is gonna burst out my chest right now hah

Keyval - my heart does that as well. My theory is that even though we are at rest baby is hard at play causing more blood to flow.

Yes - my heart too! I actually asked my doctor about it and she said it is totally normal because of all the extra blood volume.

My nose is constantly bleeding. Not much so it's not running but I feel it and I need to use a lot of tissues. Ah it is so annoying!
Any of you have it?

Yup nose bleeder here!

Tends to be only on mornings as I'm getting quite congested overnight and it's just dried blood. Keep getting a slow cold trickle and having to run to the bathroom.

I'm guessing it's also due to extra blood flow!!

My heart has done that in other pregnancies. It's totally normal.

Dano I can't believe the crap care you're getting, well I can but it's awful :hugs:

I had mw Monday morning, it was a bit pointless tbh. Urine dipped, bp and booked in for vbac clinic at 20 weeks to discuss birth. :wacko: I had a reassurance and cervix scan in the afternoon, that was all good. Then today I've got my consultant, I feel like I should live at the hospital :haha:

Also went and looked at prams yesterday and decided :dance:

I'm a nose bleeder too! Wake up very other morning with one get every time I'm pregnant. Midwife told me it's down to increased blood flow.

Tasha- have you decided what type of birth your having? I luckily managed to skip the vbac clinic or birth options clinic because I'm going for csection, I had two previously and they said it'd be too risky for a natural birth.

Does anyone still have days where they feel like just hiding under the duvet? I'm having one today and weather is awful which makes me want to hibernate more.

:hugs: a duvet day is needed sometimes.

I would like a vbac if possible but doctors have said any signs of growth or placental issues then no vbac. So I think that's what will be confirmed. I'm fine with that, what ever keeps my baby safe :)

Don't get me wrong I'd love a vbac but with my DS I had issues with labour he had IUGR so at 37 weeks I was induced after 12hrs of labour I was dilating atall and he got distressed so ended up with a emcs which was totally botched..epidural failed and I felt the cut plus a month in hospital afterwards in intensive care from internal bleeding and severe infection. So if I could be promised I'd have baby naturally with no emcs I would but I don't want to run the risk of a emcs again after the horrible time I had with DS.

Do feel a bit sad that I've not had the chance to labour naturally tho. But it's whatever's safest for baby :)

That's totally understandable, emcs are scary. :hugs:

Hi ladies :)

I get the faint feelings but haven't actually gone yet lol. I get that racing heart and palpitations too, both very normal for me when pregnant, so I just expect it now.

My bleeding was so awful last night, much better today though and the cramps have stopped, phew. Been feeling pokes and rolls today, so I'm quite reassured baby is happy. Trying to take it as easy as possible, just this afternoons school run (on foot) and dinner/bed/bath for the kids to get through and then I'll have an early night (hubby at work)

Sammy that sounds awful hun, you poor thing :shock: :hugs:

Tasha I always feel like my mw apps are a waste of time too lol. Partly because they are a bit careless and partly because they are somewhat clueless. :haha:
Great news your scan went well and cervix behaving nicely. Another milestone behind you!
Are you still not finding out gender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->