July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ps. Tasha, do share.. What buggy you getting? :D

Jrepp, sounds utterly miserable, I hope the doctors are caring for you well and you are feeling better today hun :( :hugs:

Oh dano, I know you're somewhat use to it now but still bleeding is scary. I'm glad it's settled and you've got lots of movements. I am staying team yellow, I love the idea of finding out at birth, Honey was the only one we did and that wasn't the experience I expected so it will be nice to have a positive finding out, iykwim? What about you?

We are going for the icandy strawberry 2. I Love it. The price isn't bad too plus DH works for Mothercare so discount makes it even better x

It was really scarey last night. I now have a blanket for the baby just in case.

I'm the opposite, not knowing would drive me bonkers! :p I plan on finding out (if possible) at the anomaly scan, but trying to fit a private scan in before then to check on what's going on, and the easiest way is the gender scan at our local babybond. Their times are sooo bloody awkward tho!!

Oooh love the look of the icandy strawberry, really funky little buggy!:) Fab you can get a discount too! X

Sweet potato day! I read my uterus is now the size of a cantaloupe. Anxious to get to v-day - 6 more weeks!

Wow happy 18w medzi! Time really flying by in some respects!

Theres an October 2015 thread already! Craziness. This pregnancy is flying by. Only 19 days till im 19 weeks and finding out what my little peanut is!

Hope everyones doing well

Happy Sweet Potato Day, Medzi!!! Mmmm... Now I just want to eat yam fries. Like all day. (To celebrate, obviously. ;) )

Rach, 19 days is so soon! I guess mine is in 23 days. Crazy!

Sammy, yes, I definitely still have those days. I've been going to bed like an hour earlier than I normally do because I've been so dang tired. That 2nd tri energy had not kicked in for me yet. Like you said, it could just be the weather. It's been warm here, but still kinda cloudy and gloomy. Blech.

Tasha, I'm glad to hear your appointments are going well.

Dan-o, that would be hard to have all that bleeding and no real answers. It must be so nice to feel baby moving around in there!

:haha: dano. Yeah I think it's going to drive my DH crazy. Baby bond are fab aren't they? They were great with me when I had a few scans with them when I was pregnant with RR, really sensitive when it became obvious she was fighting for her life too. They do seem to have a random times though, weird.

Happy 18 weeks Medzi. You sound soooo pregnant :haha:

Rach, October already yikes!!

Happy 16 weeks Harley.

My consultant appointment went well. Discussing iron infusions though.

Medzi, happy sweet potato day!

I feel like time stopped and the weeks are hardly going by. So I made some plant to spend my time more active. I will sit down the study a bit to improve my English and Dutch again. I also will start painting some of the furnitures in our househouse.

Tasha, what is iron infusion? I never heard of it.

Sammynashley, I still have those days as well. I have a very difficult time to get out of bed in the morning.

Khatif really? Mine feels like it's whizzing by. Probably because I'm terrified of my anomaly scan. They are fab plans to keep busy though. I study from home and that def helps.

Iron infusion is iron via an IV (drip like a blood transfusion), it takes a few hours but should help sort my anaemia.

I'm trying to decide if I want a private reassurance scan next week or the week after!

Dan-o - I think I have asked you this a million times but how far along are you again ?:blush: hehe That bleeding must be so scary! I talked to my OB about my Hematoma and I asked her if we needed to do an ultrasound to check on it. She said no because there is really nothing they can do about it.

But I haven't had any bleeding or problems. I would assume the bleeding is good in a way - as it means the hematoma is resolving I would assume and the blood has to go somewhere right?

Jrepp - Hope you feel better soon! That is so scary!

Medzi- WOW!! 18 weeks! That is awesome!

AFM .. I get so sick when I ride in the car as a passenger! I hate it!
For baby movement- I can't tell really if it's little baby moving or if its my intestines grumbling haha.. I feel like it Is baby but it's hard to tell at times?

When did you all start feeling movement this time??

Theres an October 2015 thread already! Craziness. This pregnancy is flying by. Only 19 days till im 19 weeks and finding out what my little peanut is!

I get to be in it :D hoping it sticks. Following you ladies still and all of your adorable bumps :)

Thanks ladies glad I'm not the only one! Having random cravings tonight so beef rice with crispy duck pancakes it is mmmm :)

Tasha, I love the icandy pushchairs we had the apple/pear when DD was born because DS was only 18 months. This time we've gone for the babystyle oyster2 I love it!

Medzi, happy 18weeks! Nearly half way :)

I get to be in it :D hoping it sticks. Following you ladies still and all of your adorable bumps :)

YAY Ajarvis congratulations! Hoping for a sticky one for you!:happydance:

ajarvis- that is WONDERFUL news!!!! :hugs:

sticky and healthy baby dust headed your way!! :dust:

Ajarvis im so happy for you!!! I may or may not be stalking october for you now..... :winkwink:

Congrats ajarvis hun!!! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->