July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

ajarvis, so HAPPY for you!!!! Congrats! Our anniversary is the 19th so feel free to share that day ;)

I've felt some quickening, but nothing major. I also am in the anterior placenta club.

HG (if this hasn't been answered yet) is hyperemesis gravidarum. The really bad version of morning sickness.

14 weeks, 5 days bump. I'll have to try for a more current pic soon. (not that this was too long ago)

Attachments

• 2015-01-28 17.43.24.jpg
    2015-01-28 17.43.24.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
Oh yes I know what HG is :) I wasn't familiar with the abbreviation hehe .

Cute bump Mamabee!

AHHHH Ajarvis congrats!!! :) :) I am so happy for you!!

Love all the cute bumps!!

Ajarvis that is such great news!! Do you have the link to the October 2015??

Dan-o- Will you update my appointments please?

February 12th- OB appointment

March 12th - 20 week ultrasound - gender scan

Thanks! I don't have a link I don't think. Dano I had bleeding with my oldest the entire time. From about 3 months on. Every month. Hope you get some answers

18 weeks today! :happydance:

My ultrasound and gender scan is this Friday. Can't wait! :D

I started feeling movement at exactly 17 weeks and it's started getting a little stronger and more frequent. It's pretty cool.

I'll post an 18 week bump pic tomorrow.

Srrme, so jealous! But I'm excited for you! Ahh before we know it we will all be finding out gender. 4 more weeks for me!

Dano, can you please update my due date to July 6th?

Also, my next appts are Feb. 9th for anatomy scan (but I'm team yellow so won't be finding out the gender) and Feb. 23rd for regular checkup.

Thank you!

Ajarvis, congratulations!

We decided to go for the harmony blood test and I am having in this morning, will take about 8-10 days for the results.

Good luck for the harmony today sportysgirl :hugs:
Will you get a peek at baby? :)

I've just booked a private scan for the 7th to check on this bleeding (as the nhs refuse to scan me) although the bleeding itself hasn't been too bad in the last 24 hours. :flower:

Coincidentally the 7th is also my 38th birthday!!!!

Good luck today sportysgirl!

Yay for the birthday scan dan-o.. Is it a gender scan or just a reassurance one?

I have my gender scan in 2 sleeps :) so excited/nervous just want to see baby again, we also get to see baby in 4D :)

Ajarvis congratulations.

Dano so exciting, I booked one yesterday :haha:

So soon Sammy :dance:

Yikes so many gender scans. So exciting.

So - I take statistics with a pinch of salt (who are they asking???). BUT I was talking at work about being undecided about finding out baby's gender and someone mentioned a statistic;

People who find out the sex of their baby (apparently) spend £2000 more before baby is born than people who don't

:shock:

Supposedly it's partly because there isn't as much gender neutral stuff available as boy/girl stuff. But, seriously.... £2000??!

Hubby is a spender not a saver. Maybe we won't find out after all!!

Those who have found out - are you spending on gender specific clothes etc??

Hey ladies. It's been over a week since I've popped in. Been a very stressful week. I had been having some bad allergic reactions and couldn't find the source since I don't have bad seasonal allergies and turns out we had a mold infestation in our bathroom ceiling. I have a severe mold allergy. So they moved us to another apartment.
That. Was. NOT. Fun. But we do get a month of free rent so that's always nice. Can put some more money away for baby :)
My allergies have disappeared since we moved so I am thinking this will be the last time it happens or we are OUT of this entire complex all together.

Had my regular checkup yesterday and got to hear the heartbeat, which was very nice since I'm not showing much at all and have been worried that maybe baby stopped growing. I'm a worry wart. :)

Gender ultrasound is Feb 17th!!! Regular checkup is the 25th.

I didn't get a chance to go through the last many pages I missed yet so I will do that and catch up a little bit.

Hope everyone is well!

Yay dan-o! I know I said it all in my other post, but I'm glad you are getting a scan. I bet you'll be able to find out the gender too while you're there...;)

MNgirl-So glad you got out of that apt. Sounds miserable. Exciting that your gender scan is less than a month away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->