July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

MNgirl - If you continue to have health issues and all that from the mold, you can sue them.. I mean that sounds terrible but I have a friend who that happened to and she still has breathing problems/health problems from breathing in the mold and she is getting a settlement from it. I hope you don't have any more issues. Did you discuss this with your OB doc?

Dan-o -Yay! I am happy you are getting a scan! You should definitely be able to see the gender !

Think I've updated everyones EDD's and appts.
I'll thank your post when I do each one, from now on, so I know I've done it :)

Let me know if any more need changing or any appts you want adding <3

My anatomy scan is Feb 16 :flower:

So glad you booked a scan Dan-o.

I can't wait to hear the updates on all these gender scans!

Sportysgirl :hugs: I'm thinking of you...

Time, have you felt baby move before? Or nothing atall yet?

I don't think I've felt anything at all. Sometimes I think it's baby and then I have a massive fart. :haha: :blush:

But I guess it's mostly because I don't really know what to feel. :)

:rofl: I bet you are feeling baby, amongst all the.. er.. digestive upset :D

Timeforbaby - Is this your first baby?

If so , I didn't feel mine until 20 weeks. I was actually at my 20 week ultrasound and I saw her moving and as she moved I correlated it with what I was feeling. It was so cool, but that was the first time that I actually recognized her movements :)

K4th....I found out a while ago and haven't bought more than an outfit or two. But, made picking things out easier. Like I didn't have to subject myself to a tan stroller, I knew I could get black with blue accents. Not much neutral stuff out there around here.

I remeber at a private ultrasound with DS1 (approx 21w) he was going crazy on the screen, yet I felt none of it lol!!

Dan-o glad you have arranged a scan!

Can you put me down for a scan on 4th Feb xx

Dan-o glad you have arranged a scan!

Can you put me down for a scan on 4th Feb xx

Sportysgirl- How is everything going? Did you decide on what you were going to do in regards to the further testing?

Hope all is well with you and your little one

So had my recheck today! She said 100% BOY! He was being stubborn though and only uncrossed his legs for a second to get the shot. She also said I have an anterior placenta, so I probably will not feel baby for a while.

My next appointment with my OBGYN is the 18th :)

Any of you had dental work while pregnant? My OB signed a clearance so I can get my teeth worked on. I had a cleaning just before getting pregnant so that's good but I have a filling I need because the tooth is driving me nuts I go to the dentist next week.

Ajarvis, congratulations!

We decided to go for the harmony blood test and I am having in this morning, will take about 8-10 days for the results.

Good luck! Let us know when you have the results! How are you feeling about it now?

Good luck for the harmony today sportysgirl :hugs:
Will you get a peek at baby? :)

I've just booked a private scan for the 7th to check on this bleeding (as the nhs refuse to scan me) although the bleeding itself hasn't been too bad in the last 24 hours. :flower:

Coincidentally the 7th is also my 38th birthday!!!!

Good for you! I can imagine you want to see and know what is going on. You may find out the gender :)

I booked a gender scan :) 27 February. My mother-in-law will have her b-day the Sunday afterwards. I will make a cake for her with yellow marzipan on the outside and blue or pink cream inside depends on the baby's gender. So when she cuts it together with my son they will find out what we are having :)

Any of you had dental work while pregnant? My OB signed a clearance so I can get my teeth worked on. I had a cleaning just before getting pregnant so that's good but I have a filling I need because the tooth is driving me nuts I go to the dentist next week.

You just need to make sure it's not the silver/metal one I think.

You just need to make sure it's not the silver/metal one I think.

It will be the white kind, I'm worried about the medication they numb your mouth with. I need to do some research!

Khatif cute idea. 27th is my hubby's birthday :)

Sportysgirl I hope you're doing okay?

Def research babyvaughan.

I've got a bit of a break from my appointments for a bit. 3rd is my private scan, 16th is prem clinic and scan, 24th anomaly scan, 25th high risk consultant, 26th vbac clinic.

Yes I cracked a tooth while crunching ice when pg withDS2, had to have it taken out! They use a specific anaesthetic when you are pregnant, just mention it beforehand.

Exciting more scans coming up!! Will update all the appts a bit later as I can't do it easily off my phone (copy and paste a bit buggy on the forum for some reason)

Cute gender reveal idea khatif! I haven't even told my mil in pregnant yet lol :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->