July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

How are you feeling today, dan-o?

Babyv-I had a cleaning done in week 11 or 12, and all I did was tell them no x-rays because they always x-ray you every other appt, or if you haven't been for awhile (I hadn't been in ages). I didn't have to get anything major done though. If they know you are pregnant, they should be able to work with you and tell you the right meds/fillings you need, I would think.

Struggling with my body image for the first time this pregnancy. :( I just feel fat. We went swimming yesterday at the YMCA and that didn't help.

Bubbles, feeling pretty good actually, thank you! Had a little more light bleeding last night, but nothing all day again today!

Livvy :hugs: try not to worry hun, I actually look fat and if my last pregnancies are anything to go by, I'll stay looking 'a bit fat' until about 32w :haha:

Struggling with my body image for the first time this pregnancy. :( I just feel fat. We went swimming yesterday at the YMCA and that didn't help.

I'm totally there and hosting a swim party at our YMCA tomorrow for my kids' birthdays. I have to have a second adult in the pool and right now it looks like me. I DREAD putting on a bathing suit. Ick!

I am right there with ya. Fewer and fewer things in my closet are fitting me. Some days, I feel like I look pregnant, and others, I feel like I just look fat. I would also love to go swimming, but then there's the bathing suit issue. DH and I are talking about a small vacation to the beach in April, and I want to wear a bathing suit, but I just don't know if I can make myself do it. :/

Babyv- My friend was pregnant and she had a bunch of cavities that she had filled and the did use numbing shots. Just make sure you tell the dentist you are pregnant and give them the note from your doctor. They will know what to do. My friend even had x-rays done - they just cover your belly with something that prevents the radiation from getting to the baby.

I need to get my teeth cleaned SO bad!:nope:

14 weeks today!!! pretty soon ill be 4 months! I feel like time is flying but dragging at the same time haha

How is everyone doing today?

Had my midwife appointment today, baby sounded great and I won't see them until 31 weeks now!

I am right there with you. I had some plus weight on to begin with but now I look like I am twice of my size and my belly is not so cute yet.
Like others one day I feel pregnant, the other day feels just fat.

Up 5 lbs. Oddly though I think the rest of my body lost a little and what ive gained is all baby weight. I havent had any MS or nausea just have a decreased appetite. So im not eating the amounts I normally do bc im just not as hungry. Weird, I definitely thought my appetite would increase.

I have gained a 2 lbs, but I have also changed my diet. I am eating much healthier.. although I do splurge sometimes lol

I've put on 8 lbs. Also feeling fat not pregnant these days... and rach I'm with you... I have no appetite. .. I feel like I ate like a pig with my son and I can go half a day without eating no problem.. clearly I'm still putting weight on though so not sure how that works

Thanks for your well wishes. I had the harmony blood test yesterday it will take 8- 10 days for the results, I think they will ring me. We could have found out the sex but decided not too.
We didn't get a look at baby yesterday but have a scan on Wednesday to have a good look at everything. The consultant was very good and reassured me a lot.
Just a case of waiting really.

I have put on 2lb so far doesn't seem a lot.

Oh boy! Guess I'm the only one planning on 50lbs :haha: At my highest I've been 50lbs & my lowest 40lbs. I always lose it & go back to my size 4. I guess I just put on a lot of weight. It doesn't help that after I eat all the stuff that I should eat, I eat everything I want.

Hope the results come back good sporty and the scan goes well on Wednesday.

I have a dental appointment coming up for a cleaning and had one right when I found out I was pregnant. I had bad pregnancy gingivitis (never had it before until I got pregnant!) last time despite all my efforts so they want me in again for another cleaning. It hasn't been as bad this time around for sure, thank goodness.

Khatif, I love the gender reveal idea - that will be so special for her!

Our anatomy scan is in a week! I'm excited to see Puffin again! It likely won't be the last one, as I had a few more last time to check blood flow due to my high blood pressure (which has been good lately!).

Medzi- So exciting!

LuvallmyH- You obviously are very thin and petite - they say women who are thin to begin with usually gain more weight. I wouldn't worry :)

Khatif - cute idea for the gender reveal! I found a recipe online for cupcakes and I fill the middle with frosting (and dye it with food coloring). We are doing those and having a small family gathering at my place - we are going to have some pizza and then do the cupcakes ! :) So excited

Luv I'm expecting to put on at least 40 lbs. .. I also kinda eat whatever, whenever I want lol.. I'm also petite to begin with, started off underweight so I'm sure we just need to put on more for bubs

I haven't gained any weight yet. Maybe a pound or two but as of a week ago, nothing.

Dan-o- I have my level 2 ultrasound/gender scan and appointment with the genetic consultant on February 11th if you could put that in please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->