July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Dan-o could you add me to July 26 due date. March 11 th gender scan. I have been so sick with an awful flu/cold been off work since last week. Ugh

My baby name choices are
Elise Hannah or Anderson David

I hope you ladies are doing well. I am 20 weeks today! Officially half way!

Has anyone else been overly emotional? I know that probably sounds dumb as it's one of those obvious pregnant things that is always lampooned, but I'm sure I wasn't like this in my first pregnancy. This time I cry everyday. Over nothing. And I have no patience with my toddler right now, I feel bad. Has anyone else felt really different in a second or subsequent pregnancy?

I actually want to cry right now thinking about how I cry all the time. :lol:
Yes! I was also very emotional in my first pregnancy, but this feels so different. I'm actually seeing a counsellor about it as my doctor said it sounds more like a mild depression. I'd been feeling a lot better the last few weeks (after 2-3 weeks of weepiness), but then yesterday I heard a horribly sad story on the news and could not stop thinking about it and crying all day long. :(

...And now for today's good news! We had our anatomy/gender scan today and we had the best technician. They can't actually tell us the gender at the scan, but she sure did show us! She froze the screen on a "leg" shot and typed the word, "GENDER" below. lol And it is most definitely a BOY! :blue: I will eat my hat if the doctor calls on Monday with the official results and says girl. I swear, I've seen that exact thing on two ultrasounds before (i.e. both my sons!). :)

I was also shocked to find out I have a posterior placenta!!! The doctor had done an u/s early on with the little in-office machine and said it was anterior, but apparently it's most definitely in the back and high (so very good). I guess it's been baby I've been feeling and not gas as I'd assumed! lol

Baby's name is Henry Robert Vaughan (that's two middle names). :)

My father in law & brother in law are Robert Vaughan (first & last) :) great name! Henry is cute!!

Our son is going to be Gavin Lewis Vaughan :) I called to find insurance questions for when baby arrives and the Dr. Office he will be going to does meet and greets for us to meet the doctors individually and decide who we feel is best for our son, I thought that was neat! I set one up!

Congrats on the boy, Harley!!

Love the names you guys have picked out. Hayden and Sean are very nice. Amelie is beautiful too! <3

We are naming our little girl Ashlyn Nicole! Also thinking about hyphenating the middle name to Nicole-Rose. Not sure if I want to yet or not though. I love the way it flows.

I was inspired to talk baby names tonight with OH. Think I might have stuck a nerve with Amelie.. he's almost down for it. He says there's no other name he really loves sooooo we'll see :happydance:

bubbles, ashlyn is beautiful! babyvaughan, I love Gavin!! There's a Gavin in my sons class and he's the sweetest little guy!

So exciting to find out more genders! I really like the name Zander Elijah for my son, but hubby isn't sold on it yet.

We are using our sisters names as middle names, and we didn't want to name the twins something that sounds alike. But I liked the idea of them having something in common so we are giving them each a double initial:

Jordyn Joanne
Ally Angela

We are naming out baby after family. Also my son has two names of his grandfathers.

If it's a boy, it will be Scott Josef Hans. Josef after my grandfather and Hans after the favourite uncle of my husband.
If it's a girl, it will be Kathryn Maria Irene. Maria after my mum and my MIL and Irene after my grandmother.

Congratulations on team pink srrme.

Lovely name choices girls. Hard though isn't it?

We are close to anomaly scan, my nerves are picking up now.

I know the feeling Tasha.. My nerves got more intense the closer the echo got. I hope all will be OK...I'm sure it will. :hugs:

Congrats on team pink srrme!!! :pink: :yipee:

Congrats on team blue Harley!! :blue: :yipee:

:hugs: Tasha. I have every confidence your little rainbow is tracking along a healthy centile! Can't wait for you to pass this milestone with flying colours xx

Hello ladies, may I join?

I'm due July 13th! We go for a gender scan on 02/26, can't wait!

Eta: This is our first LO after a previous loss and 4+ years TTC. I used 25 mg of clomid on days 9-13 during the cycle we conceived. :)

Welcome!!! Congratulations on your rainbow baby baking!
Fellow clomid fan here! My two rainbows and this one are all clomid babies <3
I'll pop you on the front page when I'm on my computer in a bit (on phone now!)

Congrats on the new genders :)

I can't believe most have names picked out, me and hubby are really struggling with it this time, we've only found one name that i love and he likes. We've chosen a middle name it's just the first we can't find.

Wishing1010- welcome :)

Tasha- I hope everything will be ok for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"