July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Wow, so much news!

Luvallmy, I am so sorry your husband is away right now. That is tough enough to deal with and then you add the pregnancy and bleeding. Tons of hugs! :hugs:

Tonya, yay for 2 little sisters!

babyv, how did dad's surgery go? How are you feeling?

dan-o, cute bump! Does that background mean that you're still at the hospital?

Sportysgirl, thinking about you and LO. :hugs:

We don't really have any space for a nursery unless we all shift our rooms around. If this one had been a girl, life would've been a lot simpler, but I'm sure there is a reason for him being a little boy. Most likely, he will just bunk with us for the first four or five months and maybe we can move in the meantime (FX)? It makes me sad not to decorate an actual nursery though.

And names have been so difficult. I'm still stuck trying to decide whether to use an "N" name or not. I really don't think I want to, but everybody else is pressuring me to since my others are "N"s. Grumble, grumble. My emotions are not strong enough for big decisions ;)

Tonya, congrats on the girls!! That's so exciting!! xx Team pink is catching up now ;)

zephram, I am so emotional, it's unbelievable! I didn't cry this much last time either and I'm crying everyday over stupid things haha xx

khatif, aw that sounds great! It's so much easier to come up with something when the room is bigger, doing my sons nursery was easy but this time we're struggling just because the room is so tiny! Xx

luvallmyH, sending hugs your way :hugs: xxx

we're getting closer to agreeing on a name, I think. I'm still trying to persuade him to agree on Amelie! Might just wait till I've given birth and I'm sure he'll give in then after I've gone through that again :winkwink:

Brennan did eventually fall asleep last night at 1 am. Then slept in until 11. :haha:

We got the names already. Now we just have to know what we are having :)

Tonya, congratulations on your two little princesses! Yay for team pink catching up.

We are completely set on our boy name. It will be Sean Micheal, but I'm having trouble deciding how to spell Sean. Should we do Sean, Shawn or Shaun? What does everyone think?

I'm still trying to pick a girl name (even though I'm 99% sure we're having a boy because of the technician's slip with saying he). Right now I'm leaning towards Cora Victoria, but that may change.

Khatif - nursery sounds lovely :)

Joy - I like "Sean". I don't mind Shaun. But really not a fan of Shawn - don't know why :shrug: I love Cora!!

Afm - we have a tentative boys name and keep changing our minds on the girls name. Nothing really nailed down yet.

Lovely names, joyofmylife! I would spell it Sean personally, it's my OH brothers name and he spells it like Sean. Cora Victoria is beautiful x

I want Amelie Georgiana so bad... OH is slowly coming around to it though. He loves it too but he seems to think Amelie & Mallory is too close (Mallory is my name) :huh:

My dad has to have a shoulder replacement so we have to take him to bigger hospital for that in coming weeks. He is in a ton of pain but they found out his past strokes developed a seizure disorder so he now has meds for that. He is on blood thinners so his blood has to thicken before operating!

My dad has to have a shoulder replacement so we have to take him to bigger hospital for that in coming weeks. He is in a ton of pain but they found out his past strokes developed a seizure disorder so he now has meds for that. He is on blood thinners so his blood has to thicken before operating!

:hugs: hope he can get some pain relief that works & get some good rest. Thinking of you & wishing your dad the best :hugs:

Thanks everyone. I'm doing ok. Just brownish and stringy today. I bet it's just from doing too much. I'm an emotional mess today. I think it's getting to me having dh gone. He's been traveling all winter also. I don't have as much help at home as I need/want. Just feeling kind of crappy. I know it will pass. Just trying to get myself out of the funk is sometimes hard.

Congrats on more girls!

How are you dan-o?

That's great news hun, so glad it's gone brown, such a good sign. Sorry you are feeling isolated, must be tough going. Are you on any restrictions now? I'm finding the not lifting/standing for long/walking/etc really hard to do at home!

I'm fine thanks. :flower: No longer at hopsital. Had two floods an hour apart last night (after 24 hrs of nothing!) but nothing since, so I didn't bother to go back in. x

Joy, my son has Michael as his middle name too :) third generation of Michael Middle name on both sides of the family coincidentally! I also think Sean over Shaun or shawn. Cora is very cute, as I said before, I deffo wouldnt be counting out a girl if I were in your shoes!

Babyv, gosh your poor dad, sounds really awful. :hugs:

Mamabee, my office will become baby's room eventually ( don't ask me where all my crap is going to go lol) but I also wonder if there's much point in doing it now? Baby will deffo be in our room for the first 6 months or more!
Nope I'm home now, hooray!! Finding it really really hard to take it easy with a 3.5yo and an almost 2 yr old tho, they are pretty wild due to being cooped up lol :wacko:

Names are so hard to choose! I love the name Mallory m2010, I'm having a boy tho so can't nick your name :haha: Amelie is very sweet, I don't see the similar sound as an issue myself!

Names have been hard!! We have narrowed down to Samuel Walker or Glenn.. Anderson Glenn or Matthew Glenn. Glenn is my dad's name :) these are all subject to change. Anderson Glenn is my fav though

Hello ladies, may I join?

I'm due July 13th! We go for a gender scan on 02/26, can't wait!

Eta: This is our first LO after a previous loss and 4+ years TTC. I used 25 mg of clomid on days 9-13 during the cycle we conceived. :)

I would spell it Shaun or Sean too.

I think Amelie goes well with Mallory.

Anderson is my favourite too, I like it's different but not out there.

We have a boys name but not one single girls name I like.

Great named everyone! We have Charlotte Olivia for a girl and as far as boy goes we have on our list Lincoln, Crosby and Silas.. still not settled on anything though. Don't think we will make that final decision until we see baby..

BUT we have made a big decision and after totally being 100 percent team yellow, we decided to find out what we are having... The catch- we will be the only ones who even know that we found out. So as far as the rest of the world know it Wil be a surprise. Im actually excited to find out now.

Dan -o I'm glad your back to some kind of normal for you.. I still can't believe what you must be dealing with. So unpleasant.

Luv- glad you doing better too, can't imagine being home by yourself in the awful winter and have to take car of all you kids.. hang in there

Babyv-I hope everything works out okay for your dad.. Praying that he makes a speedy recovering and can have that surgery asap.

I'm sorry if I missed anyone. My memory sucks these days..

Oh and dano if you could add March 6 for my anatomy scan and Check up. Thank you

:hi: wishing :hi:

Countryblonde - my 20w scan is on the 6th march too! Only 2 weeks to wait!! :)

Babyv- Praying your dad's surgery goes well and his pain is managed and a speedy recovery! :flower:

Dan-o and Luv - Glad you both are doing better and babies are ok. Try to take things easy if at all possible.:wacko:

Tonya- Congrats on the baby girls! :baby: :cloud9:

Welcome Wishing!

AFM: I know exactly what you are all saying about the emotions! I cried the other day for really no reason. And then I have been so angry at the slightest things! I feel bad :-/

Baby is the size of an Onion!! Can't believe I am 17 weeks already! Just 2 weeks and 6 days until we find out the gender! I am literally counting down the days! :)

I have decided after careful thought and talking with my husband and family that I am going to have a C-section. I feel that I would be less freaked out and more relieved. I had a prolapsed umbilical cord last time and it was very traumatizing for me as they had to use large forceps to deliver my daughter and I received 4th degree tears and lots of blood loss/hemorrhaging! I do not want to risk something like that again. My OB doc is totally supportive and willing to do whatever I feel most comfortable with.

Countryblonde- Are you going to tell us on here if its a boy/girl? :winkwink:

:wave: Hi Wishing (hehe)

I like either Shaun or Sean or Shawn, either way! Our names are either Luke Edward Allen or Lily Elizabeth Ann. All of our children will have the same gender specific middle name as a tribute to our parents (Edward is hubby's dads name, Allen is my dads middle name, Elizabeth is my moms middle name and Ann is my mil middle name). My nephew asked what the baby's name is and I told him either Luke or lily, and he said he wanted a cousin Luke please. He's the same little man who has insisted that auntie is having 2 boys this whole time and who also needed to take a bump picture of his baby.

Oh should be add names to the front once they are final? Up to Dan-o of course as she does the work.

Welcome Wishing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->