July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Everyone has chosen such cute names!! Can't wait to have decided on one for sure, it's such a huge relief once its done haha

Welcome Wishing! :hi:

DS was at gymnastics and hurt his wrist, not sure exactly what happened as OH took him today but he sent me a picture of it and it's really swollen up. He's on his way home now for a cuddle and some comfort food but we might end up taking him to A&E in the morning if it's still swollen :cry:

Feel like nowadays its just one thing after another!!! Never get a quiet and stress free day!! :wacko:

Of course I will tell you ladies what we are having.. As long as you don't spill the beans to anyone I know ; P

Wow so much to catch up on already since this morning. I love all the names!

Babyv - hopefully it is all uphill from here in regards to your dad!

So excited for he dear scans today!

Country blonde, glad you'll tell us ;)

Srrme, hope baby co-operates this time!! My DS was stubborn too, took us a few tries to get a good look! xx

we decided on a name now that we know its a boy, it's Hayden :) middle names are still being discussed ](*,)

I'm naming my son Julien (my name is Julie) and his middle name is James (Family name) I plan to call him JJ :kiss::kiss:

Welcome Wishing! :hi: I also got pregnant after my first round of clomid. It's a miracle drug. :)

Thanks everyone for your feedback on the spelling of Sean. I was leaning more towards Sean and you just helped confirm it for me.

Everyone has lovely name choices. M2010, I really like Amelie and I also don't think it's too close to Mallory at all. Hopefully you can convince your DH once she's born.

Dan-o, Michael is my DHs middle name too and his Dad's first name, so this will be a 3rd gen Michael for us. Same with our girl middle name choice of Victoria - it's also my middle name and my moms first name.

about an hour ago DS had his had in my lap while watching a movie and the baby starting kicking a bit so I put his hand on my belly to see if he could feel and said he could feel it! He was so happy, bless him. Kept his mind off his wrist for a while. OH is annoyed as B got to feel baby before he did. :haha:

beautifulrose, I love Julien!! JJ is really cute x

Love the name Hayden!!

We are leaning towards Greyson or Hudson for a boy and lily for a girl Greyson James or and Lillian Grace or Lillian Rose <3

I hope you ladies are doing well. I am 20 weeks today! Officially half way!

Has anyone else been overly emotional? I know that probably sounds dumb as it's one of those obvious pregnant things that is always lampooned, but I'm sure I wasn't like this in my first pregnancy. This time I cry everyday. Over nothing. And I have no patience with my toddler right now, I feel bad. Has anyone else felt really different in a second or subsequent pregnancy?

I actually want to cry right now thinking about how I cry all the time. :lol:
Yes! I was also very emotional in my first pregnancy, but this feels so different. I'm actually seeing a counsellor about it as my doctor said it sounds more like a mild depression. I'd been feeling a lot better the last few weeks (after 2-3 weeks of weepiness), but then yesterday I heard a horribly sad story on the news and could not stop thinking about it and crying all day long. :(

...And now for today's good news! We had our anatomy/gender scan today and we had the best technician. They can't actually tell us the gender at the scan, but she sure did show us! She froze the screen on a "leg" shot and typed the word, "GENDER" below. lol And it is most definitely a BOY! :blue: I will eat my hat if the doctor calls on Monday with the official results and says girl. I swear, I've seen that exact thing on two ultrasounds before (i.e. both my sons!). :)

I was also shocked to find out I have a posterior placenta!!! The doctor had done an u/s early on with the little in-office machine and said it was anterior, but apparently it's most definitely in the back and high (so very good). I guess it's been baby I've been feeling and not gas as I'd assumed! lol

Baby's name is Henry Robert Vaughan (that's two middle names). :)

Attachments

• Henry ultrasound 5.jpg
    Henry ultrasound 5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Henry ultrasound 7.jpg
    Henry ultrasound 7.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads