July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Tasha, hope your scan goes well when it comes along! I'm sure it will be okay xx :hugs:

I have only just came across this group :). I am due 20th July & team pink!

Seems like there is a lot of team blue!

Sammy we are struggling too! Was scarey on Tuesday when they expected me to pprom and we had no name for the baby! Trying my hardest to pick one out but it's so hard. I had two girls name and one boys name, but I found out no too long ago my boys name has already been used by a family member years ago (still birth so can't really use it)

Why don't I like ANYTHING else?? :dohh:

Sammy, I am glad I'm not the only one struggling with names.

Thank you girls, I'm feeling less apprehensive about growth than I was as this baby feels bigger than RR did (I knew she was small before the 20 week scan even said to DH) and I'm getting lots of kicks too (never with RR) and this morning they were even slightly above my belly button so that all makes me happy. However I don't think I will ever go into a scan again happy and confident.

How's the bleeding dano? How's everyone?

Hi Kian's mum. It's much more balanced now, boys were ahead by a long shot.

:( :hugs: Dano, that's been my fear all along, not having a name if baby was born soon.

Dan-o that must of been scary, glad everything was alright tho, we've looked through countless books, apps, google for names and nothing catches my eye! And hubby is just too damn picky! We had a list for a girl so was secretly hoping baby would be a girl but knew all along it'd be a boy.

Tasha- glad things seem to be on the positive side this time, I've not had kicks up near the belly button yet, but both scans at 17&20 weeks he was breech and on his belly so assume he's comfy that way. Will you be finding out what your having?

We are the opposite Sammy, have a boys name but no girls name. Pretty sure (after four girls in a row) it will be a girl. People keep saying we will know when it's the right one though.

No, we are team yellow.

Thinking of you today, Tasha. Kicks above the belly button is a very good sign that baby is growing on track. Sending positive thoughts for a beautiful, worry-free scan!

Welcome Kian's mum! Team pink has definitely made a come back the past few days.

Tasha, hope your scan goes well!

How are you feeling, dan-o? I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with names.

Welcome, all newcomers! :wave:

Emma is being a royal pain today :( DH got her up this morning when he got home from overnight shift, which was awesome because it let me sleep for a bit, but now hes gone to bed as hes exhausted and she wont let me doing anything, she wants to be held or she screams, i only have a few minutes now because i'm letting her empty her drawer in the kitchen (which she usually is not allowed to do):coffee: its going to be a long day...

Quick rant. My husband and I have been planning a trip to New Hampshire for my best friend's wedding, and he told me he had the week off from grad school that week between quarters so we planned to swing by New York afterwards (where his family lives) and make a vacay out of it. Well he just told me he got the dates wrong and he actually has school the whole time. This has been like 4 months in the making. We were gonna be gone 9 or so days. We had a birthday party for him with his family planned, and his sister in law was going to throw a baby shower for me. She already sent out the invites. I am sad and angry. Angry at him for not being a better planner or on top of things we need to do or dates (this isn't the first time he's forgotten things/gotten something wrong).

Aw, Livvy, that sucks. Is there any chance you can still go up for the shower at least?

Probably not as that was the last thing planned. :'( it'll probably just be the wedding (I'm matron of honor).

Livvy that sucks, I'd be annoyed too :hugs:

Welcome Kian's Mummy! Congrats on pink! Girls have caught up little recently xx :winkwink:

Took DS to A&E for his wrist as it was still really sore and swollen and it's not broken! The doc was pretty surprised though, he seemed to think it was. Thank god it's not broken though, it's his left wrist too and he's left handed so if it was broken we wouldn't hear the end of it haha :haha:

I'm so exhausted today, have no idea why. Woke up feeling like I hadn't slept at all :wacko:

Aww M2010, your poor DS. Glad his wrist wasn't broken but that must have been pretty scary for you both. Hope he feels better soon.

Sorry about the kink in your travel plans, Livvy! I would be pretty disappointed too. Will you have time to time to go to NY after your DHs quarter is over? Maybe they can do your shower then.

Thanks ladies! I'm just frustrated, I was so looking forward to a break off work. Upon seeing how upset I am he said maybe he can miss a week and a half of school, but I don't know if I'll let him. We'll see how it goes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->