July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ouch K4th! You need to remove the * from the img bit, she had to put it in otherwise you would of just seen the image.

Twenty weeks today! Banana baby!

:haha: thanks tasha!! Now you've said that it's obvious she had to add something or it would have been the image :haha: :dohh:

(Eta: & livvy has clearly written that in the op. It's gonna be one of those days then?! :rofl: )

:happydance: for banana week!!! So looking forward to that week myself!!

I'm giggling away here. Yes one of them days but you're pregnancy AND it's Sunday so it's allowed :haha:

Not long hun xx

Oooh they look fab livvy!! Thanks, you're brill! :yipee:
Will add them all to front page in a bit! X

Happy 20 weeks Tasha!! xx

OH came around on Amelie!!!!!! He decided it didn't matter that it was similar. I get the feeling he came around to it a while ago and was just doing it to irritate me, he's a bit like that. So we'll be having an Amelie with us in July!!!! Assuming he doesn't change his mind again, that is.. I'm so happy! :happydance:

Going to look at prams later... have no idea what kind we want so just going to nosy but I'm excited! I love shopping for the baby :cloud9:

Hehe you're welcome everyone! Glad you like them. Mallory I love shopping for baby too, have yet to get DH on board though :haha:

I'm so glad he came round to Amelie, hun.

I thought you girls who were crying over happy things were slightly crazy the other day, but I'm snuggled with the baby name book and tearful because I can't believe that we are so lucky, I honestly never thought we would make it this far again. So blessed. It's been such a long road for us but every day is one step closer to our rainbow x

Ladies, I have a question! Does anyone else have a ton of white discharge?? Tmi, but today sitting down to go number 2 a lot just went into the toilet.

Also, exciting news! We felt baby kick from the outside! I'm starting to wonder if I really have an anterior placenta. AND baby is mango today!

Glad he finally came around, m2010!

Shopping for baby is the best. I love it! We haven't bought much, but I sooo want to! Just looking is fun too!

4 more days til my anatomy scan. I hope all is well in there with little Ash! She was pretty active last night, kicking me in my full bladder! I loved it! <3

Aww K4th, so sorry you got hurt. Sounds painful! I hope you feel better soon.

Jbk, yes I've had a ton of white discharge my entire pregnancy. I heard it's pretty normal.

Yay for banana Tasha. How did your scan go yesterday?

jbk, I get white discharge quite often, I had it last time too and was told it was normal x

My OH isn't keen on the shopping, but I drag him with me anyway! We haven't bought much yet but want to start soon, I think I'm just too impatient to wait :haha:

I've been getting lots of white and clear discharge this pregnancy. I don't remember this much with my son! But doctor said it is all good.

I really need to go through all our baby stuff and organize it and see if we need anything... I know we needed a car seat for sure, that we got a few weeks ago... I can't think of anything else we need, really!

Aw I'm kinda sad that we don't need to buy any furniture this time. I had fun looking last time for cots and I keep seeing really cute ones that I want but there's no use in buying another one really.

I'm craving beer today. which is weird because I don't like beer and it's not even like I can drink it anyway!! :wacko:

I'm so glad he came round to Amelie, hun.

I thought you girls who were crying over happy things were slightly crazy the other day, but I'm snuggled with the baby name book and tearful because I can't believe that we are so lucky, I honestly never thought we would make it this far again. So blessed. It's been such a long road for us but every day is one step closer to our rainbow x

Welcome to the crazy side!! :rofl: I think it's good fun sometimes - OH doesn't know what to do with me :haha:

Enjoy flicking through baby names. So happy you're doing so well - I only know little bits of your story (the bits you've shared here) but you deserve your happy ending :flower:

m2010 I've been craving alcohol big time lately! Not so much beer (I don't like it either) but cocktails and martinis... I'm not that big of a drinker regardless so it is weird!

Medzi & m2010 - I wasn't craving beer... Until I read your posts! :haha: It's snowing where I am today - but I do love a bottle of cold beer on a summer evening. Now I'm dreaming of beer & summer...

The crazy hormonal crying episodes at the time im in meltdown mode but sometimes I even laugh with dh how redicioulos it is. Lately its been over my weight gain and how I can't wear any of cute clothes because they don't fit me. He is so supportive I always make sure to apologize later and he just laughs he is so understanding. Once my bump is bigger next month I'm on the hunt for cute clothes lately this two bottom choices really suck!

Babyv, do you have a belly band? It goes over your pants and hugs your belly so you can leave your pants unbuttoned. I got one and haven't had to buy any maternity clothes yet, and I've already gained 15 pounds. :)

Sportysgirl- so sorry to read your news hun I pray that baby is a little fighter in there. Thinking of you and your family.

Dan-o glad the bleeding has settled down hope the hospital are going to keep a close eye on you and baby for the rest of your pregnancy. I found it so hard picking a boys name too had plenty of girls ones but no boys. We have now since found one though. Like Tasha I've been worried if baby came too soon he would be nameless. With all mine we pretty much had names picked out as soon as we knew the gender (with Hollie beig the exception as we was team yellow with her).

Babyvaughn- so sorry to hear about your dad hope the surgery went well and e makes a quick recovery.

M2010 that's a gorgeous name we had Emilia picked out for a girl. I don't think it's anything like Mallory. Hope you can convince Your other half.

Baby dreams congrats on your girly bump love the name.

Timeforababy glad the scan went well :)

Medzi- hope the enlarged aorta isn't anything to worry about. Aside from that I'm glad everything else is looking good.

Tonya congrats on your twin girls I hope all goes to plan when it comes to delivering them and they don't require too much assistance.

Luvallmy- sorry to hear you was bleeding but glad the scan went ok.

Jrepp- hope they take you seriously with your care and up their game. Fingers crossed all will go well at the birth and they stick to a plan that you are most comfortable with.

Welcome wishing.

Baby girl I can sympathise with you slightly as I had a 4th degree tear (though no forceps were used my son did it all of his own accord) but the thought of a c-section terrifies me so hoping to go natural again if my consultant will let me.

Heavenneats- fab name choice that's what we have picked out for this baby :happydance:

Srrme yay fab news hun!!!

Welcome Kians mummy lovely to see you over here.

Tasha sending you a big hug glad baby has been reassuring you with lots of kicks. It's so hard going into scans with that feelin of dread instead of excitement :( yay for 20 weeks can't wait to get to that point.

Livvy big hugs I'd be annoyed too :(

K4th hope your ok sounds painful.

Hopefully caught up with everyone now.

We won't be having a nursery this time round as we are in a 3 bed house 2 girls in one and 2 boys in the other. Baby will have his own corner in our room for the first 2 year by which point we hope to either have ought the house and extended or get a mortgage on a bigger place. Will probably buy some wall stickers to match his bedding as our room will mostly be white once I get round to redecorating it.

Argh I've got terrible toothache and I really really really don't want to see a dentist as I have a huge phobia which was made 100 times worse when I was pregnant with my eldest son and had some dental work done. Was hoping I could put it off til baby is born so that I could be sedated whilst they do whatever work they need to but at this rate I'm going to have no choice :( always seem to get tooth problems during pregnancy and hoped that this pregnancy would be different. Managed nearly 18 weeks with no problems *sigh*

Is anyone else suffering from morning sickness still? It's getting me down now :( usually it goes by 16 weeks and it did ease so I came off my tablets. Had 4 good days and then 3 awful days so back on the tablets again. It's nowhere near as bad as it was in 1st trimester but I'm not able to do much housework and my appetite is still awol and I struggle to find things to drink that makes me feel better. With my eldest it stopped at 20 weeks so I'm really hoping that by the time I reach that point it has gone. X

P.s to the lady who replied about using a humidifier to help my dry lips will I shall give it a try if it continues. But I don't think it will heal completely til I stop taking my anti-sickness tablets as they are the main cause x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->