July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Medzi & m2010 - I wasn't craving beer... Until I read your posts! :haha: It's snowing where I am today - but I do love a bottle of cold beer on a summer evening. Now I'm dreaming of beer & summer...

hahah sorry! xx :blush:

My OH is a beer drinker which is probably not helping, there's cans of it in the fridge pretty much all the time :wacko:

Baby tots - Thanks! my ligament is still a bit stiff but not as bad as it was this morning - hope it stays that way! Hope your sickness stops soon - sounds like you've got it bad :hugs: Maybe visiting the dentist sooner rather than later might mean they can do something to prevent any major treatment in pregnancy. My hubby has unexplained toothache (it's really painful but several visits to the dentist, including X-rays have found no cause) & the one thing that helps is rubbing sensodyne toothpaste on the tooth & leaving it with a coat of it on. Might be worth a shot?

Glad the ligaments aren't as stiff K4th. I may give that a try I noticed it was sensitive to hot food/drinks last week so maybe it's that that's set it off. Or I'm thinking more then likely the filling I had in it has chipped away as the pain runs right up to my cheekbone. Need to pluck up the courage to see the dentist I'm hoping i can get away with having a temp filling put in it til baby is born so then I can have the work done sedated.

Babytots - thanks. Sorry you are still having sickness. Mine eased up around 17 weeks, but with my son, I had it the entire time. It was awful :( I really hope it stops for you soon!

K4th - oops sorry! ;)

Srrme - what name!?

Thanks for the ticker Livvy, updated my sig :)

Dan-o, apologies, I have a midwife appt on 25 Feb.

I've spent most of the weekend winding myself up re consultant at 32 weeks. I don't want to have a c-section due to longer healing time and also the very real possibility that everytime any doctor looks at my uterus they find something else wrong. I've been diagnosed with endometriosis I don't want to add pelvic adhesions if I get a section. I definitely have to be in hospital, which I'm ok with.

I know I've got ages to go and OH has said that we will be looked after well.

Argh I've got terrible toothache and I really really really don't want to see a dentist as I have a huge phobia which was made 100 times worse when I was pregnant with my eldest son and had some dental work done. Was hoping I could put it off til baby is born so that I could be sedated whilst they do whatever work they need to but at this rate I'm going to have no choice :( always seem to get tooth problems during pregnancy and hoped that this pregnancy would be different. Managed nearly 18 weeks with no problems *sigh*

Is anyone else suffering from morning sickness still? It's getting me down now :( usually it goes by 16 weeks and it did ease so I came off my tablets. Had 4 good days and then 3 awful days so back on the tablets again. It's nowhere near as bad as it was in 1st trimester but I'm not able to do much housework and my appetite is still awol and I struggle to find things to drink that makes me feel better. With my eldest it stopped at 20 weeks so I'm really hoping that by the time I reach that point it has gone. X

P.s to the lady who replied about using a humidifier to help my dry lips will I shall give it a try if it continues. But I don't think it will heal completely til I stop taking my anti-sickness tablets as they are the main cause x

I just wanted to let you know that I am still experiencing extreme morning sickness as well, vomiting several hours a day. I haven't found much to he,p either other than just keep,eating so baby gets nutrients. I tried the humidifier and it did seem to help a bit even with the meds,

Babytots - sorry to hear your in pain from horrible toothache, I need a root canal done but my dentist won't touch it until after baby's born, when I get toothache I use something called "oralgel" it's amazing! and will numb the tooth and gum when it's applied. You can buy it from asda,boots,superdrug I got it ok'd by my doctor.

Timeforababy- try not to stress yourself out too much over your appointments, surely it's your decision on your type of birth? Is there any reason why they would prefer you to have a csection? (Sorry if I missed that part) perhaps if your consultant isn't listening you could see another?

Dan-o- could you put me down for a growth scan on 26th may please.

Afm- don't really have anything to complain about, boobs seem to have grown over night..bellys still not grown muchand 21weeks today only gained 6lb so far :) also trying to potty train DD she's 3 and showing no interest :( it's so stressful! Want her out of nappies ASAP.

Wow, those July tickers are awesome!!!!!! Can't wait to add mine for pink or blue this week!!!!

I have gender scan on then 7th March :) we bought a pushchair yesterday so happy with it and dh's parents offered to buy the car seat which is so nice as its quiet expensive :) we also have a baby bath and the dr browns bottle set :) . Probably won't get much more until the gender scan but doing good so far. Also can anyone who has used a buggy board before recommend a good universal one. Been looking online at the bump rider... The lady tried the Lascal on our pushchair in the shop and said it fit but it really didn't it wasn't level on the ground and i checked online to see if it was on the list of pushchairs it fit and it wasn't. Apparently the bump rider has a 100% compatibility rate :) the pushchair I got is a babylo xtr.

Happy Monday, ladies!

Mallory, I'm so glad DH came around to Amelie; it is such a pretty name :)

Tasha, happy banana week! Your post about crying over the baby name book because you didn't think you'd get this far totally made me start sobbing. Such happy tears though! Was everything well with the scan?

Did Rach87 ever post about her scan? I am wondering if I missed it. I hope it went well.

So, my mom is a Mother/Baby nurse (postpartum unit) and last week, on the coldest night we've had in forever, the hospital lost heat! She said they used every blanket in the whole hospital and all the babies were on warmers. It kept causing the fire alarms to go off, which meant the sirens and fire trucks were sent each time. It was miserable! I can't imagine how upset the parents were and there was nothing the staff could do for them. I told her I fully expect lots of air conditioning when I go in in July :)

AFM, I'm struggling to eat again. I get hungry, but then nothing wants to go down. It isn't coming back up, just kind of miserably sitting there. I can eat more at night, but then I don't sleep well. Hoping I can find the magic food or adjustment to fix this as I'm sure I will only continue to run out of room as time goes on. My boobs have gotten a little bigger lately and I've had more discharge too.

It looks like my dog has gotten some intestinal parasites despite being on medication. I wonder if any of you have any experience with how that can affect humans and my pregnancy? I'm about to call our vet and talk with them about seeing him.

We had another shower for my SIL yesterday. She is 37.5 weeks and r-e-a-d-y to go. I hope he comes early as she is so over being pregnant and having a ton of pains.

We have a shower next Sunday for my cousin and her little boy. The invitation is based on the book The Giving Tree and is so sweet! I'm excited to see them all.

Ugh so sorry some of you ladies are still getting really sick. :( I hope it lets up soon!

Sorry for you all still struggling with morning sickness :(

Babytots- which tablets do you use for the nausea/vomiting?

I have not really slept well all weekend. I am exhausted today and have to work all day :( I tried using Unisom last night which helped a little but I still tossed and turned. And my neck is really kinked :-(

Our crib arrived!! So happy to have it but I cant set it up until my cousin who has been living with us moves out in June :/

I feel like my baby bump is so small. I hope things are ok. I feel baby moving tons multiple times a day! I feel from the outside too and I can see from the outside as well! 2 weeks and 3 days until we find out gender! :) I hate having a due date at the end of the month!

Sorry for you all still struggling with morning sickness :(

Babytots- which tablets do you use for the nausea/vomiting?

I have not really slept well all weekend. I am exhausted today and have to work all day :( I tried using Unisom last night which helped a little but I still tossed and turned. And my neck is really kinked :-(

Our crib arrived!! So happy to have it but I cant set it up until my cousin who has been living with us moves out in June :/

I feel like my baby bump is so small. I hope things are ok. I feel baby moving tons multiple times a day! I feel from the outside too and I can see from the outside as well! 2 weeks and 3 days until we find out gender! :) I hate having a due date at the end of the month!

Dont worry, I was worried because my bump was still small. I literally fought a tears a few nights because I thought the baby didn't have enough room. I'm 20 weeks on Thursday and just over this weekend it finally popped out, I can feel him move a lot now :) Also I just saw you are from Oregon I'm from WA state so we're pretty close by!

Thanks babyv - where at in Washington? I used to live in Issaquah, WA and I was born in Renton :) I moved to Oregon about 11 years ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->