July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hello ladies,

How are you?

Sportysgirl, how did your scan go today?

Tasha, I missed your update. How are you?

I finally feel the baby move. It's still rare and very gentle but without doubt it's him/her.
4 more night until we know the gender.

I am sorry girls that you still suffer from morning sickness. My settled down and I did not through up since last week. I hope you will feel better soon.

Awesome Harley! Ya I lived in Redmond too I believe at one point when I was a child :)

I love Oregon so much better tho!

I'm a little south of Olympia :) My sister has lived in Oregon the past few years she loved it. She actually just sold her house in Portland because they had to relocate for her husbands work. My dad's family is all from Astoria, Seaside was were I always spent my summers growing up. So excited to take our son there! :)

Srrme, beautiful name! I love Iris x

Pram shopping was a waste of time yesterday, we had no idea what we were looking for. Saw one we liked the look of but staff on the shop floor were pretty useless, couldn't answer any of the questions we had about it so we came out as clueless as we were when we went in! I'll look up the pram online instead then go back in if we decide we want it. :haha: it's never easy is it??

Did get some cute dresses though :thumbup:

Lovely name ssrme!

I also missed an update from Rach if she posted about her scan!

Thinking of you today Tasha and Sporty!

I'm struggling quite a bit lately with everything being so unsure in regards to Puffin's heart. I'm not sure how to keep my emotions/anxiety in check about it all. :(

M2010- it was like that when we went pram shopping, me & hubby asked a few questions and staff in mothercare looked at us like aliens, we looked around and made notes of what we liked the look of then looked them up online for reviews etc and also looked on YouTube for reviews and how the prams work and go together, found it very helpful.

Medzi- sorry to hear your struggling with things, could you not speak to your midwife about it? See if there's any info or support she can offer you?

Medzi, I'm so sorry you're struggling right now. I know how scary the uncertainty is. Please try and find comfort in knowing that Puffin's heart is functioning well at your last ultrasound and they haven't found anything yet that confirms there's a problem. It's hard to get clear pictures when the baby's so little and many abnormalities tend to work themselves out as the baby progresses. I'll be thinking of you!

Beautiful name Ssrme. Iris is also on my short list of girls names. :)

M2010- it was like that when we went pram shopping, me & hubby asked a few questions and staff in mothercare looked at us like aliens, we looked around and made notes of what we liked the look of then looked them up online for reviews etc and also looked on YouTube for reviews and how the prams work and go together, found it very helpful.

Glad its not just me then! :haha: We'll just look online too. user reviews are probably more reliable than asking the staff anyway. :winkwink:

We're between two names now, Amelie Ciara or Amelie Caitlin. Just happy that we're getting somewhere haha... we'll have it soon. It was going to be Amelie Georgiana but we decided we want an Irish name in there somewhere.

Timeforababy- try not to stress yourself out too much over your appointments, surely it's your decision on your type of birth? Is there any reason why they would prefer you to have a csection? (Sorry if I missed that part) perhaps if your consultant isn't listening you could see another?

Sorry, I can't remember if I explained on this thread. They found a fibroid that covered my cervix. So I now have an appointment for 32 weeks where they think it might have moved.

But from what I have read, it isn't so the likely option will be a c-section.

We looked at prams on peoples say so in the shop and when we reviewed them, some of them where shocking and put me off them straight away, we settled on the babystyle oyster 2 in the end we love it.

Both names are lovely m2010, wish we could agree on a name but hubby is was too picky :(

Timeforababy- sorry things don't seem as simple as they should be, fx'd with lots of praying for you that it's moved out of the way, I'll be having a csection due to two previous, I know it's not what you want but my last section I was out after two days had a very good quick recovery.

Thanks Medzi fingers crossed it eases soon. I'm itching to get things done around the house but just feel too rubbish to do it. Sorry to hear that your not doing so good I'm sure anyone in your shoes would feel anxious too. I really do hope its nothing to worry about :hugs:

Timeforababy sending you a big hug. A c-section is looking likely for me too unless I can convince my consultant to let me go natural. I don't even want to think about it yet so burying my head in the sand til it comes closer to the time. I really hope you can avoid having a c-section and the fibroid moves.

Hugs jrepp sorry to hear you are still suffering too. I've stopped being sick now with the odd gagging sesh in the mornings but the constant nagging nausea is still there. I force myself to drink and eat even when I don't want to then lay down on the sofa to make sure I keep it down. I really hope it eases soon for you hun.

Thanks Sammy will give that a try if I can get the ok from my doctor. Root canals scare the beejeezus out of me lol. Hope you can crack potty training with your daughter soon. We have started with our youngest who is 3 in July. He's cracked it when wearing pants and manages the school run and back without wetting himself but if he's indoors with pants and trousers on he tends to forget he is in pants and wets himself and if we go out any further then the school he won't tell us when he needs to go and wets himself. Its a pain but they do get there eventually. With my daughters we used to try them just before bed when their favourite program was on tv. Worked a treat as they would be mesmerised by whatever they was watching and then wee without really realising and once they saw how much praise they got they picked it up really quickly. I found my boys were much harder to train especially my eldest boy.

Wishing eeeeppp not long to go til you find out :)

Keyval hope the 7th comes round quickly for you. Yay for buying baby equipment. I used the lascal buggy board with my previous children so don't have any recommendations on any others but hopefully the babyrider will fit nicely on your pram.

Mamabee what a nightmare for your mum and the parents of the babies at the hospital. Glad that they was able to keep the babies toasty til it was fixed.

Sorry to hear your food isn't settling well for you hopefully it will pass soon for you. Its horrible when you can feel it just sat there. Sorry not sure about parasites as I don't have a dog myself but hopefully your vet can help you out.

Smre love the name its so pretty!

Babygirl I'm on tablets called Phernegan (promethazine) they do the job well of keeping the edge off of my sickness but the dry mouth is such a horrible side effect to have. Yay for your crib arriving how exciting!! If its your first baby I wouldn't worry too much about lack of bump you look lovely in your profile pic and I'm sure as the weeks pass you will soon notice a change.

Khatif yay for baby movements :) not long to wait now for your scan.

m2010 I love pram shopping but found it so hard to find one I like this time. I did have one picked out for a girl so when we found out baby was a boy I panicked as there was none I liked at all. I did eventually find one to find that its been discontinued :( but the outlet store has some in stock according to head office so fingers crossed. What pram was it you was looking at? I've had a fair few in my time I may be able to help. Love your name choices :) x

Babytots- Oh ok, I hear that Zofran which is also an anti-nausea pill is now linked to birth defects. So I was just curious.
Thank you, this is my 2nd child but my 1st is almost 7 years old so its been a while. Plus I am tall (5ft 10in) and have never been overweight so that may be why? I am not complaining but I also felt like I would be showing sooner as it is my 2nd ! Oh well I bet it will pop out around the 20 week mark :)

:D just felt my little man move from the outside :D first time! Still a magical feeling 3rd time around.

Babytots - thank you. I hope it passes for us both soon. At this point I am pretty sure its going to stay around until after I give birth, but there are so much worse things that could be going on, I'm thankful for a pretty healthy pregnancy despite the sickness. I'm on phenegran also. I have both the oral tablets and suppositories for when I can't keep the pill down. I find the suppositories work better than the oral tabs, but as you said it only takes the edge off.

Babygirl - I was concerned with Zofran as well, but apparently the risks are so small and its difficult to say whether or not any birth defects are from the medication and what would have occured otherwise. So the risk of birth defect was only slightly higher with medication than those who did not take medication. Judging on your picture, you do have a noticeable baby bump. You seem to have a pretty long torso, so your little one may just have more room to go up rather than out.

Sammynashley - movements are so awesome arent they!!

Jrepp - Yes I do :) Thanks I just want to look preggers! haha but I know my time will come. I guess I better be careful for what I wish for!:winkwink:

I am so tired today!!! :sleep::sleep:

Babygirl, you look great! I bet it will pop overnight for you.

I feel so bad for you ladies that are still sick. I hope it all eases up soon. I was sick the whole time with my daughter and am so glad to not be going through that agin. Zofran was a lifesaver for me!

I've been feeling a random pop on top of my belly. It feels like when you pop a knuckle and is so strange. Odd.

Yay for movements from the outside. I felt Evie on Saturday too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->