July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Thinking of you today Tasha xx
Good luck mrsb11!

Babytots, and jrepp, sorry you are still rough with sickness. Ugh!
And toothache babytots, not good! I used to be dentist phobic, now I'm more phobic of the bills arising from putting right the damage done from avoiding the dentist lol!!
I swear by blistex chapped lip relief cream for those tortured lips! Worked again for me overnight, back to normal today!

Timeforababy- try not to stress yourself out too much over your appointments, surely it's your decision on your type of birth? Is there any reason why they would prefer you to have a csection? (Sorry if I missed that part) perhaps if your consultant isn't listening you could see another?

Sorry, I can't remember if I explained on this thread. They found a fibroid that covered my cervix. So I now have an appointment for 32 weeks where they think it might have moved.

But from what I have read, it isn't so the likely option will be a c-section.

Gosh what a pain to get one there! Hope it moves for you hun. Do you get bleeding with it being there?

Lovely name ssrme!

I also missed an update from Rach if she posted about her scan!

Thinking of you today Tasha and Sporty!

I'm struggling quite a bit lately with everything being so unsure in regards to Puffin's heart. I'm not sure how to keep my emotions/anxiety in check about it all. :(

I am sorry that you struggling. I can imagine that you anxious about your baby. Maybe you should let your emotions a bit out. Here or at home or something what can help to deal with them. I dont think you need to have them under control all the time.

19 weeks :)

Attachments

• 11016041_10203839264317786_7324316840742524221_n.jpg
    11016041_10203839264317786_7324316840742524221_n.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 14
Add me to the list of the people scared to have a C-section.
I have to have one since the twins are in the same sac and there cords will be twisted and knotted, we can't chance a natural delivery where the cords could tighten even more.

Anyone had a previous c-section who can put our minds at ease?

I haven't had a c-section but I am having one. I do have the same scar as one though due to have my colon removed. I have had 6 surgeries but c-section scares me a bit not for me but for the baby! There is a group on here for C-sections very helpful!!

Add me to the list of the people scared to have a C-section.
I have to have one since the twins are in the same sac and there cords will be twisted and knotted, we can't chance a natural delivery where the cords could tighten even more.

Anyone had a previous c-section who can put our minds at ease?
I had a csection Tonya it's really not too bad. Ill message you later about it on Facebook

I'm another who is facing a csection (prevent abruption/hemorrhage) after two fast easy normal births :wacko: xx

:hugs: to the girls who are sick.

Yay for movements.

I've had an emergency c section and although it isn't my first choice it was actually an enjoyable experience. My baby was in distress so it was necessary to get her out but the staff were wonderful and kept me calm. They wrapped her when she was born as its a bit cooler in theatre but still placed her on my chest (someone else had to hold her on my chest as I couldn't due to the epidural), we were sown up and in hdu (they don't have recovery there so you go to hdu on the maternity ward) with thirty minutes and with a bit of support holding her (from DH), I was breastfeeding. I was up and about (around the whole ward) within six hours and had the catheta removed at the same time. By the next day so around 18 hours after, I was walking every where and 24 hours after I was only in paracetamol for pain relief, I went home after two days, staples taken out on day seven and the scar is barely visible now.

I honestly didn't and don't feel like I missed anything from the section that I got with the vaginal births I've had. I hope that helps xx

Scan today ladies! Excited to see my little man again :)

Good luck jbk.

My scan went well, baby was kicking, punching and yawning. One point it looked like it was smelling its feet :haha:

Best of all, it's abdomen is just below the 50% so that's fabulous as our last baby that got this far was growth restricted by now. Phew.

The cisterna Magna (part of the brain) was 95%, no idea what that means but I will ask tomorrow at my consultant appointment.

She was huffing and puffing about me having growth scans fortnightly from now but tough, my consultants orders.

Tasha, good news. I'm glad that the baby is doing great :). Did you manage to stay team yellow?

Smelling its feet :haha:

Eta not sure why it's sideways

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 10
Fantastic news Tasha, so pleased!! :) love the feet pic, adorable!! <3

Great news, Tasha!

Hope yours goes well today, jbk!

Medzi :hugs: I'd be worried too if it were me. Hopefully it is something that baby will outgrow. I've heard that happens.

It's banana week for me! Woohoo halfway there! :happydance: and two more days til the anatomy scan!

great news tasha!!!

had anatomy scan today -- everything looks great!!

Great news Tasha! Glad baby looks good :)

Cute bump Lumi!

16 days !! Ahhhhh

May be a dumb question but what is a pram? hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back