July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Sportysgirl, I am so so sorry :cry: :hugs: much love to you and your family xxx

Sportysgirl, you know how gutted I am for you through our chats. I'm glad that you're having time to make beautiful memories though. I hope you managed to get some sleep too x

Sportysgirl, my heart is hurting so much for you. I'm so incredibly sorry and sending you thoughts of love and comfort and lots of prayers. :hugs:

Sportsygirl I am so very sorry for your loss. I'm glad you was able to spend time with your precious boy. I hope the coming days and weeks are as gentle on you as possible I know all too well what you are going through :hugs: Thinking of you and your family.

Yay for a Payapa medzi.

It is lovely isn't it Sammy the oysters are gorgeous too. I'm lucky in that my hubby sees a pram as a pram and nothing else so I can choose whichever I like without him having an opinion.

I'm sure 3 boys will be amazing Harley I guess on the upside I'm so used to boys now with my girls being that bit older I won't hav to get used to changing a girls nappy. I love your name choice.

Jrepp I'm still waiting for my energy to return I feel like I could sleep for a week lol. Hope you feel refreshed now. X

sportysgirl :hugs: No words adequate enough to say how sorry I am.

Sportysgirl- I'm so very sorry *hugs* praying for you all during this difficult time

Oh sportysgirl...:hugs:...I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. I'm so sorry to hear. Please take care of yourself.

Sportysgirl- My prayers go out to you and your family. I am happy to hear you did get to cuddle with your sweet angel. My heart breaks for you and your family.
I am so sorry for your loss.

Sporty girl - my heart is with you in your time of sorrow. My condolences go out to you and yours.

AFM: had some blood on the toilet paper when I went to the bathroom this morning. I'm not cramping or anything and baby's heart sounded great on doppler but was a bit lower than it had been. I put in a call to the doctors office and we'll see what they say.

Sporty girl - my heart is with you in your time of sorrow. My condolences go out to you and yours.

AFM: had some blood on the toilet paper when I went to the bathroom this morning. I'm not cramping or anything and baby's heart sounded great on doppler but was a bit lower than it had been. I put in a call to the doctors office and we'll see what they say.

Will pray that everything is ok!

There's been a lot of bleeding lately?

Sportys I am so so sorry that your angel was born sleeping. Such sadness. There really are no words.

Sportygirl I am incredibly sad for you. I will light a candle in memory of your little one xx

Hope the bleeding is nothing to worry about Jrepp.

Well after a positive day yesterday I'm back to feeling low :( damn hormones have a lot to answer for I won't ramble on about my problems though as I know sportysgirl is going through such a heartbreaking time and it will be the last thing she'll want to see me rabbiting on about insignificant things. Just hope tomorrow is a better day.

Hope everyone else is well x

Hope the bleeding has stopped and everything is OK jrepp.

sorry to read the sad news sporty. hope you and your family are able to heal and glad you were able to cuddle with baby.

sorry I haven't been on in a while. I really appreciate the private messages and concern! that was so sweet :) Everything is perfect with me and baby, just had a super busy time from last Monday at gender/anatomy scan until today. I'll try to make it short....

16th - gender scan in the morning, the tech sucked and ruined the exciting experience. just as an example, when I asked if she was able to tell us what it is or if a doctor had to she replied "what do you mean what it is?" super snarky. I looked at my hubby and he had this dumbfounded look on his face, then I said, "uh, if its a boy or a girl?" shes like "well I don't know we'll see what it does if it shows me anything" then says "i wont be talking because I have a lot to do and not much time to do it." Basically I was scheduled for an anatomy scan, placental location, gender and fetal echo. I had originally scheduled just the anatomy and when I found out I needed the other testing I called back (3 weeks prior to my appt) and they moved my appt earlier an hour bc there was so much to do. well apparently they moved my appt back an hour but never added extra time so she was pissed. sorry not my problem your staff screwed up. my appt should have taken 2 hours and she was done in 1. also she lied stating she couldn't do the full anatomy measurements since I had them at 14 weeks and they couldn't bill another. um, I am high risk and am supposed to get growth scans monthly, so that's a load of crap, but she was so rude I didn't want to argue or be there any longer. :wacko:

On the up side everything looked great and after she left for the dr to review she came back and said he didn't even need to come in. I do still have partial placenta previa, which they said I have to be rechecked at 28 weeks. got a call from my ob a few days late saying I have to be on pelvic rest. my poor hubby!!! also at 14 weeks baby was the 19th percentile for size, and last week 30th percentile! still a peanut but im happy.

Left the scan and had to go buy the correct color stuff for our gender reveal we did that night. super fun. then hubby worked the next day and I had to pack and get ready for our babymoon!!! left wednesday the 18th -spent an amazing week at an all inclusive resort in cancun and just got back yesterday :happydance: ...hence my lack of updating!

DH was able to feel kicks almost every day we were gone and felt 5 solid kicks all within 1 minute last night! Today I saw a few kicks from the outside!!!! :cloud9:

I guess I didn't keep it a very short update. lol :dohh:

oh aaaaand....its a GIRL! :pink:

My appointment was going great they scheduled me for my anatomy scan next week, and my referall out to a special clinic since I have had so many surgeries etc. Next we went to room to hear HB on Doppler, it was loud like usual and I was happy but her face showed concern. She asked me if I heard the extra beat and I said yes isn't that an echo off the placenta? She said let me get a 2nd nurse to listen so she did and the second nurse said yes he has an irregular HB I felt so sad instantly,they explained I will going to get a ehco cardiogram at children's heart doctor and make sure its nothing very serious. I left and cried my eyes out for good 10 minutes then k thought its my job to keep faith and stay strong for him and I feel much calmer now. Still worried but my faith is in God! I have bunch of appointments over next two weeks so I'm hoping I can get clarity and relief through those!

Rach - Wow, First of all I am so sorry for the very rude tech.. I don't understand how they can be that rude! It wasn't your fault the scheduling got mixed up. That is so frustrating. I would have called her out on her attitude..

I am so glad baby looks great! and CONGRATS on the girl!!! <3

How exciting!

Babyv- Sorry about the news :( Things will probably be fine. I hope you get clarity soon with your upcoming appointments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->