July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Babytots- Thanks :) I am feeling baby move again. The movements a few days ago were way more than they are now but I definitely still feel them enough :) I used to Doppler last night to check the heart and it was strong and normal sounding! I am glad you are getting excited about the baby. It is ok to get bummed out if it's not the gender you wanted.. you will be happy about it as it gets closer! My hubby and I are really hoping for a boy and I feel that my hubby will be sad if its a girl but I know once it is born he will be in love!! <3

2 weeks left until gender scan! Time continues to drag :-/ But pretty soon it will be 1 week then 1 day then it will be here!

Thanks very much for updating my massive list of appointments Dan-o. You have my name under the 15th of April which is the Growth scan at 28 weeks. Also instead of 27th of April that should be May with the same info.

I do not envy the front page job! I promise I wont have anymore to add for a while haha xx

Hugs Sammy hope you feel better soon hun. I've bought a mamas and papas Sola 2 had Sola's with both my boys and I managed to track one down in the colour I wanted that has since been discontinued. I Would love to get it out out but should anything go wrong with baby I would need to send it back for a refund and knowing my luck I wouldn't get it back in the box lol. Though I'm sure Hayden will be fine I just don't like to tempt fate with these things. Thats a shame one of the parts of your pram had been dented glad you got it sorted though.

Hope the next 2 weeks pass quickly for you babygirl. My anomaly one is on the 10th so I shall wait patiently with you lol. Yes I'm sure no matter what gender as soon as baby is born your hubby will be besotted with baby. I can't wait for Hayden to come now and see if he's more like my eldest boy or like my youngest. Mine have followed a pattern so my edlest son looks like my eldest daughter blonde hair, pale skin and short and my youngest son is like my youngest daughter dark blonde hair, light olive skin that tans easily and really slim and tall. x

Congrats Oreo!

Welcome Raquel!

Dan-o - thank you for keeping up with all the appointments!

:hugs: to all dealing with sickness (you or others), scary dreams, worries, work issues… seems like a lot of us are having a hard time lately.

Luv when is your DH back? Mine leaves in about 2 weeks for about 2 weeks. I struggle with just 1 child without him. You're amazing. I'm not looking forward to him going… :/

Puffin is a papaya this week! I also forgot to mention - at my fetal echo last week, they told me Puffin was a pound! Dh kept saying, "how is my little pound of Puff?"

Congrats Oreo!

Welcome Raquel!

Dan-o - thank you for keeping up with all the appointments!

:hugs: to all dealing with sickness (you or others), scary dreams, worries, work issues… seems like a lot of us are having a hard time lately.

Luv when is your DH back? Mine leaves in about 2 weeks for about 2 weeks. I struggle with just 1 child without him. You're amazing. I'm not looking forward to him going… :/

Puffin is a papaya this week! I also forgot to mention - at my fetal echo last week, they told me Puffin was a pound! Dh kept saying, "how is my little pound of Puff?"

Yay for Papaya! I cannot believe you are 22 weeks !! Crazy!!!

Babytots- the sola is lovely it was on our list this time, but hubby preferred the oyster 2 because it has a mirrored chassis (you'd think he was buying a car:haha:) your so lucky to have picked a name, we're still searching.

Medzi - "how is my little pound of puff" :haha: so sweet! Can't believe your 22weeks! Yay!

I don't know if I mentioned in my last post, Dan-o my next appointment is March 16, just a regular check up with the midwife.

I have not had one dream about my baby :( I don't understand why??? I think about the baby all the time and have been so excited! It kinda scares me :(
I can see how that would be scary, but really aren't dreams just our brains trying to process all the thoughts we've left undone? Like, we dream about things we are worried about or about 'unfinished business' in a way. So maybe it just means that you're in a really healthy emotional/mental place in regards to your baby? Just a thought!

having really awful day -- co worker of mine that i was quite good friends with got let go today, the whole dynamic at work has now changed very angry, and stressed
Aw, that sucks. We've had a lot of change in personnel at my work too (feels like it's been constant since last July) and it is SUPER stressful. Hugs!

Seems as though a few of us are having rough weeks... : (..
Ds dislocated his elbow on Sunday. We spent three long painful hours at the er Sunday evening. And now him and I have both come down nasty colds. ..Blah... so ready for winter to be over
Aw, that's terrible. Hope he heals quickly and your colds aren't too bad. Darn winter. It's not even that wintery where I am and everyone is still getting sick. Blah.

Afm I'm finally starting to get excited about this baby. Some of you know that I was a tiny bit sad that baby was a boy because I hoped that we would have a girl to complete our family and get back what we would of had with Jessica. Turning point was picking his name and now I can relate to him as my son Hayden. Well today his pram turned up and its even nicer then the photos. Trying not to tempt fate by taking it out of its box so it will be staying in there til he is born.
That is great that you are feeling excited finally. I felt similarly early on in this pregnancy; I was worried I would be disappointed if it was another boy, as this is our last baby and have two sons. The things that helped me were the same as for you - picking a name and buying somethings just for him. I actually bought both a boy and girl outfit and picked out both names before the ultrasound, and I was at peace going into it. :) Now I'm super excited for three boys and can't stop thinking how terrified I'd be of having to raise a girl! lol

Oh, I forgot to update, my next regular Midwife appointment is March 13th. :)

Baby must have started a major growth spurt. I've been exhausted all day. I slept from 10pm-12:45pm, took a shower and then fell back to sleep from 3:30-6:30.

Just letting you know what's going on.

Thought I would update you. Baby Spaughton was born sleeping last night at approx 10.15, looking very peaceful. We have both had some cuddles and there will be more to come. Taking things a bit at a time. Love to you all. Xx

Oh Sportysgirl, I am so very sorry for your loss. I've been thinking about you a lot and praying that everything would turn out ok. Your sweet little baby is in heaven now where it will watch over you and your family. Rest in peace sweet angel!

Sportsygirl I am so sorry- words cannot express , lots of love to you. Again I'm so sorry

Sportygirl I don't have right words but I'm so sorry for your loss, and thinking about you!

Sportysgirl - my heart is breaking for you. I am so very sorry for you loss, but I hope you take some comfort in being able to hold your little angel in your arms and getting those cuddles. Words cannot express how deeply sorry I am. :hugs:

Sportysgirl, I am very sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you. I cannot find words for you.
I wish and your family strength for the coming time. /hug

Sportysgirl - I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how you are feeling & really don't know what else to say. My thoughts are with you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->