July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Rach so happy to get an update!n Huge congratulations on your baby girl and so happy you had a nice holiday! Seeing movement from the outside is amazing isn't it?! Sorry about the tech though... Awful!

BabyV I'm so sorry for that extra concern. I know exactly how you feel since we have been getting extra tests on baby's heart too. You're amazing for being so strong... When is the echo? :hugs:

Rach congrats on your baby girl so sorry that you had a crappy sonographer. Hope you had a lovely time on your babymoon.

Babyv sending you big hugs I really hope the extra beat isn't anything to worry about hun let us know how you get on with your appointments x

They monitored me for a bit. A few small contractions, nothing major and did a pelvic exam. I'm waiting on the results of that. They didn't see any blood on my cervix though. I asked for a scan to make sure it wasn't coming from my uterus and the midwife had to check with the resident.

They monitored me for a bit. A few small contractions, nothing major and did a pelvic exam. I'm waiting on the results of that. They didn't see any blood on my cervix though. I asked for a scan to make sure it wasn't coming from my uterus and the midwife had to check with the resident.

Are you at the ER? Well so far it sounds good. Keep us updated! praying for you and ur baby.:hugs:

I just set up the cardiogram for March 4th relieved i can get clarity so quickly. I went baby shopping to take my mind off it. 5th is my anatomy scan, 9th OB, and im still waiting on the high risk clinic appt. I'm so glad I switched clinics the previous doctor would have missed all of this!

Sportysgirl, I can only imagine the sorrow you and your family are feeling. I'll continue to pray for you and your family as you grieve. Glad you got some snuggles with your baby.

Rach-Congrats on the girl! Welcome back!

Babyv-So sorry to hear about the concern over baby's heart. I hope all turns out well. :hugs:

Jrepp-Are you at the ER? I hope everything turns out alright.

AFM, everything went great today at the anatomy scan. She is still a she so that's good, lol. There was one heart measure they couldn't get because of positioning, but that's it. They will get it next time. No anomalies or growth issues or anything so that's a huge plus. Also, unrelated to the scan, I got a body pillow so I hope that helps with my sleep problems.

dan-o, my next appt. is March 26th. Will be getting that heart measurement and doing the dreaded GD test. I picked the orange drink. I hope I don't hurl, lol.

Thanks ladies. I was in the labor and delivery unit, basically where you go after 14 weeks if you have an urgent matter. They hooked me up to the monitors and baby didn't care for that. I had several small contractions but they weren't too worried about that. The did a pelvic exam and found no trace of blood. I was told to drink more water and get some rest. I started to cry because I am so afraid that it could have been from my uterus and they were just sending me on my way. A doctor came over from the clinic and talked to me for a bit and then did a scan. Everything looked great but there may have been a small pocket of blood right on top of my cervix. They did send me home and told me to come back if I am concerned again, but I am at the point in my pregnancy where we aren't to viability yet and if something is wrong there isn't much they can do. I will still go in for my scan in 2 weeks and hopefully things get better.

Glad you got all checked and everything is ok jrepp!

Babyvaughan happy to hear you won't have to wait long for the echo. Hopefully they see everything they need to and you get the answers yoh need that day <3

20 weeks baby lady bump.

Attachments

• PART_1424973408587_20150223_171841.jpg
    PART_1424973408587_20150223_171841.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 13
Medzi, I get lost in how quickly this group moves did you already have your echo? My mind is on a rollercoaster one minute I assure myself it will all be fine, the next I wanna puke thinking my little guy might now make it!

Cute bump rach!

On a better note I'm going to start water aerobics tomorrow my mom teaches it and the nurse today was so excited for me to do it she said helps a lot with pregnancy!

BabyV yes I already had one. I have to go for another one in April. Puffin wasn't being too cooperative so they didn't see all they wanted. They did confirm the issue they suspected but at this point they are not sure what it means but on a positive note, the heart is doing its job. I totally get feeling OK one moment and not the next. Sometimes I worry so much that Puffin's heart has stopped and I don't know it :( I hope you get reassurance and positive answers. Being stuck in limbo is terrible.

I popped out like crazy this past week, along with finally getting to feel kicks! Hit my 20 weeks today!

Attachments

• IMG_20150226_215135.jpg
    IMG_20150226_215135.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 15
Morning girls.

Sportysgirl, I'm still thinking of you non-stop.

Babyvaughan I'm sorry there is concern over baby's heart. I hope it turns out to be fine.

Bubble glad Ash's anatomy scan was good.

Cute bumps girls.

Afm - I feel like I should move into the hospital, Tuesday was scan day, Wednesday was consultant, Thursday Vbac clinic and today I'm on antenatal ward as I'm having iron infusions as I'm anaemic, that takes a few hours.

I suppose I don't have as many appointments coming up though (9th March cervix scan and prem clinic, 11th growth scan and consultant, 25th growth scan and consultant, 30th cervix scan and prem clinic, 8th April growth scan and consultant). At that point it picks up again.

Yay, gender scan in an hour!

I agree with above. This thread moves so fast I hardly can keep up. I read you ladies every day but mostly on my phone. I always think I will answer when I sit at my pc but by that time I have to read back pages again :).

Tasha, you really spend a lot of time there. But if that is what the care you need, it is good you get it. Are you satisfied with your care?

Medzi, I am sorry that you have a very difficult time. Being afraid and worrying can be killing. I hope March will pass as fast as possible and in April your will get good news.

Sportysgirl, I am still thinking of you.

Jrepp, good to read that you got checked and everything is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->