July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Tasha not sure if you already use this to refer to, but I thought you may find it useful if you haven't seen it before xx ;)

https://fetalanomaly.screening.nhs....nical_obstetric_use._journal_article_2009.pdf

Yay Oreo, congrats on team pink!

Welcome, Raquel! :flower:

Anatomy scan tomorrow afternoon, then an appt directly after to discuss results. Excited but nervous!

I had an awful dream that my baby was born at 21 weeks and obviously didn't make it. :( wish my dreams would be nice to me for a change...

Been having a tough time with dh gone & sick kids and just plain feeling overwhelmed.
Congrats to everyone who's had a scan & found out gender. Looks like we are almost even!
Trying to push spring along wearing short sleeves! 20w
FullSizeRender.jpg

Livvy- sorry your having horrible dreams, I've had dreams like that too, I think it's our worst thoughts coming out in out dreams :hugs:

LuvallmyH- lovely bump! A little jealous! It's very overwhelming when the kids are sick and hubby's away, hopefully he's home for you soon.

Dan-o- that links really good still a little confused with it and how to work out the centiles (think I'm just being thick)

Well it's meant as a professional guideline, so its a bit technical, but tables 4,5,6 are the tables most applicable to us :)

Bad week so far. DS is really ill with some weird bug and he's so sick, my poor little bug. :cry: OH thinks he's coming down with it too so I'm hoping I don't get it too, I'm sick enough already lol

Livvy, sorry about the dreams, I had them a lot last time and they're really horrible. Only had one this time but it left me so paranoid xx :hugs:

Dan-o, thank you so much for managing the front page and dealing with all the issues. I know it's a lot of work to keep up with everyone's appts and genders. I really appreciate it :) Can you please add the following appts for me:

March 20th - high risk doctor & ultrasound
April 1st - OB/GYN checkup

Yay for team pink, Oreo!

Welcome Raquel!

Well it's meant as a professional guideline, so its a bit technical, but tables 4,5,6 are the tables most applicable to us :)

Ahhh...I get it now :dohh::haha: so I appear to be somewhere a little over the 5th centile with the head and legs but the AC seems to be just under the 50th centile! Why can't they just tell us this it'd make it easier :)

Luvallmy, I know the feeling, but I only have two kids! Must be super crazy at your house with sick kids and not feeling so great yourself :hugs: did the bleeding stop?

Livvy, sorry for the horrible dreams :( ugh :hugs:

M2010, we have a scarlet fever outbreak here, not sure about your way? Is a weird one, very high temp (ds1 was 104) and then an awful rash comes up a few days later. Antibiotics knock it right on the head tho! Hope your LO is ok. Xx

Good luck for tomorrow bubbles, exciting!!

Hugs m2010 and Livvy.

Welcome raquel.

Thanks for the link dano.

Sammy I hadn't see my doctor about the scan until today. He was fab, my baby's head is around the 80th percentile and tummy just below the 50th, 50th is normal but with the head difference and my history we keep a close eye for IUGR. I've already got growth scans booked for 22, 24 and 26 weeks (my plan all along has been fortnightly growth scans from now) and we will book the rest later. He doesn't make me feel silly.

I have not had one dream about my baby :( I don't understand why??? I think about the baby all the time and have been so excited! It kinda scares me :(

Luvallmy, I know the feeling, but I only have two kids! Must be super crazy at your house with sick kids and not feeling so great yourself :hugs: did the bleeding stop?

Livvy, sorry for the horrible dreams :( ugh :hugs:

M2010, we have a scarlet fever outbreak here, not sure about your way? Is a weird one, very high temp (ds1 was 104) and then an awful rash comes up a few days later. Antibiotics knock it right on the head tho! Hope your LO is ok. Xx

Good luck for tomorrow bubbles, exciting!!

I am having brown spotting every couple of days. I guess that is supposed to be ok. I did have a big bleed show up on my first scan at 7w. It never worked it's way out and I wonder if this is from that? Thanks for asking. Everything ok with you hun?

Hugs m2010 and Livvy.

Welcome raquel.

Thanks for the link dano.

Sammy I hadn't see my doctor about the scan until today. He was fab, my baby's head is around the 80th percentile and tummy just below the 50th, 50th is normal but with the head difference and my history we keep a close eye for IUGR. I've already got growth scans booked for 22, 24 and 26 weeks (my plan all along has been fortnightly growth scans from now) and we will book the rest later. He doesn't make me feel silly.

Glad you've found a doctor that's supporting you and looking after you as best as possible, my consultant didn't mention anything about baby other than being on the small side, just kept mentioning my weight because my bmi is a little high, I'm going to speak to my midwife about my concerns next Wednesday and see what she thinks about it. The only scan my doctor offered me was 34week scan and I don't think that's monitoring atall a lot can happen between 20-34 weeks :wacko:

having really awful day -- co worker of mine that i was quite good friends with got let go today, the whole dynamic at work has now changed very angry, and stressed

Seems as though a few of us are having rough weeks... : (..
Ds dislocated his elbow on Sunday. We spent three long painful hours at the er Sunday evening. And now him and I have both come down nasty colds. ..Blah... so ready for winter to be over

Jrepp here my care is handled by a midwife but I do see a consultant (obgyn) towards the end of the pregnancy to discuss my blood issues and what she thinks is best birthwise for this baby.

Sammy they sound like migraines to me I get them often especially during pregnancy and they feel like that when they first come on like a throbbing/pulsing. Its so painful.

Babygirl hope you feel some movements soon its such a worry isn't it.

Jbk thats great news your scan went well.

Oreo congrats on your girl. They are catching up now just 2 behind the boys :)

Keyval hope the 4th comes around quickly for you and baby lets you find out if its a boy or a girl.

Welcome raquel and congrats on your yellow bump :)

Oh no dan-o what a pain in the ass hope you can get it sorted. Its a shame we can't add our own appointments to it would make it so much easier wouldn't it.

Bubbles let us know how your scan goes tomorrow.

Livvy dreams like that are awful aren't they :( I've touchwood not had any like that yet but with me approaching the stage I was when I lost Jessica I have a feeling that my worries and anxieties will come out in my dreams. Sending you a big hug.

Loveallmy sorry you are having a tough time hope the kids get better soon. Your bump is gorgeous!

M2010 hope you DS gets better soon and your other half too. Hope you avoid catching it.

Tasha I'm really pleased you have an understanding consultant who is taking good care of you. Its so important to have that support isn't it and kbnow you are being listened to.

Heavenneats sorry to hear that must be so hard losing a work colleague. Hope that you are able to get used to the changes now that he/she is no longer there :hugs:

Afm I'm finally starting to get excited about this baby. Some of you know that I was a tiny bit sad that baby was a boy because I hoped that we would have a girl to complete our family and get back what we would of had with Jessica. Turning point was picking his name and now I can relate to him as my son Hayden. Well today his pram turned up and its even nicer then the photos. Trying not to tempt fate by taking it out of its box so it will be staying in there til he is born.

I've had a nice spring clean of our bedroom sorted out the baby clothes we have saved from my younger boys as well as the couple of outfits I have bought and also put his crib up which is currently being used to store some other baby items in.

Been looking at cot bedding too and I can't wait to purchase it. In the process of decorating our girls room and then once thats done we can decorate our room. Hayden will be in with us til he's at least 2 so I'm going to make one half of our room just for him and buy some nice bunting with his name on to hang over his cot.

It all feels likes its falling into place now and I'm so happy. Just hope my little bubble doesn't burst and come July he is safely in my arms. x

dan-o, scarlet fever is going around here too. thankfully I'm pretty sure he doesn't have that! taking him to doctors tomorrow anyway so hopefully we'll get something for him.

countryblonde, ouch! hope your son is okay x ER waits are the worst. We took my son in a few days ago with a suspected broken wrist and we were in there almost all day. Hope you all feel better soon! xx

OH is in bed early as he's feeling crap so I'm all alone tonight. Usually hate that but I need a few hours to be lazy by myself so I'm going to make the most of it! That's assuming DS doesn't get up which hopefully he wont do.

Countryblonde- sounds painful hope your son feels better soon!

Babytots- I think it's sinus related they feel tender since I woke up and DS has given me his lovely horrid cold :( I have awful migraines they literally cripple me so know it's not that.

glad your starting to get excited about Hayden and yay for pushchair arriving!! What did you go for? I was naughty..pulled mine out the day it arrived...out it together then dismantled and sent to my mums, lucky readjust as one of the parts where severely dented leaving jagged mental so had to get that part swapped.

M2010- I love having a lazy evening I'm having one tonight too :) hopefully DS sleeps for you so you can rest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->