July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Amazing pictures Khatif! Congrats wishing and Khatif on team:pink:

I think girls are in the lead. I still am hoping for a boy!

1 week and 6 days now until the scan!

Im a sweet potatoe! Yay! feeling baby moving and doing little flips lots <3

Sporty- Thinking of you and praying . <3

I think our scans are the same day. Maybe we can move the boys back into the lead lol.

I hope so !! I think your a day before me! :) Mine is March 12th :)

Love the cute bump photos guys :)

My partner felt bub kick for the first time last night, very exciting!
We find out the gender on Tuesday at my 20week scan.

I'm 18 weeks today but this was taken a few days ago :) :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_1154.jpg
    IMG_1154.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 11
Amazing pictures Khatif! Congrats wishing and Khatif on team:pink:

I think girls are in the lead. I still am hoping for a boy!

1 week and 6 days now until the scan!

Im a sweet potatoe! Yay! feeling baby moving and doing little flips lots <3

Sporty- Thinking of you and praying . <3

I think our scans are the same day. Maybe we can move the boys back into the lead lol.

I hope so !! I think your a day before me! :) Mine is March 12th :)

Thst when mine is too!

Love the cute bump photos guys :)

My partner felt bub kick for the first time last night, very exciting!
We find out the gender on Tuesday at my 20week scan.

Good luck at your scan. Any thoughts on what you're having?

I'm 18 weeks today but this was taken a few days ago :) :cloud9:

Your bump is gorgeous.

Thanks Jrepp, at first a thought boy but now as the scan gets closer Im thinking girl. Everyone else thinks girl though :)

Thank you ladies, we are so excited! Going shopping for pink today. :)

So glad everyone is progressing so well and to see so many beautiful bumps!!!

Congrats to all the team pinks ladies! :)

Today were going to the mall and likely baby shopping, my family is dealing with a lot my dads health its still bad, he has to have surgery in Seattle next week which any surgery with heart patient is not good. The same day I'm getting my ECG for baby and I have to gone alone because my SO is only guy that can do his job at work so missing morning would mess everything up there. My mom & brothers will be with my dad. We just put our childhood cat down today, lost our other one a month ago :( I'm ready for happy news and moving forward lol this has been a lot in a weeks time!

Cute bump, babygirl!

Babyv-So many :hugs: for you. I'm sorry to hear you are going through so much. Hopefully baby shopping will help you feel a bit better. <3

:hugs: babyvaughan. You have a lot to deal with right now. Hope there's good news heading your way next week with both your ECG & your dads op. Thinking of you.

Cute bumps ladies!!

Afm - I think I *may* be starting to have spd symptoms. I have a painful pulling feeling in my groin when I'm walking. It's worse after lying down or getting in/out of my car. I also feel bruised down there sometimes. In late pregnancy with dd I used to get up to visit the loo in the middle of the night (every night) - I'd hobble in agony to the bathroom until there was an audible "click" that was my pelvis fitting back together. Ouch!! Think I may be heading back in that direction - but that was at 35 ish weeks. I'm not even 20 weeks yet!! :(

BabyV big :hugs: I also had to go to the echo alone. The tech and doc were very supportive so I hope you get the same That is stressful though that it will be on the same day as your dads surgery. I hope all goes well for both of you!

I have been having a lot of groin pain I never had the first time. Is that a sign of SPD then? I dont know much about it!

I have been having a lot of groin pain I never had the first time. Is that a sign of SPD then? I dont know much about it!

Medzi - I'm guessing at spd with the help of dr google :blush: I'm going to ring my midwife next week though - or ask my consultant when I see her on Friday. Mine is really noticeable every day. I read that pelvic floor exercises can help :shrug: so I'm giving them some extra effort today :thumbup: mine is worse after sitting or lying for a long time - does yours get better & worse or does it stay the same??

Medzi - I'm guessing at spd with the help of dr google :blush: I'm going to ring my midwife next week though - or ask my consultant when I see her on Friday. Mine is really noticeable every day. I read that pelvic floor exercises can help :shrug: so I'm giving them some extra effort today :thumbup: mine is worse after sitting or lying for a long time - does yours get better & worse or does it stay the same??

Mine gets better. It hurts more after I've been sitting or lying for a long time too. So when I get up in the night and in the morning it hurts. I've been doing some stretches and it seems to help though so I think it might just be from all the growing and stretching? It doesn't hurt at all right now (mid afternoon).

I was diagnosed with pgp and spd about 2 weeks ago. I can tell you that my pelvic region is in constant pain. By far the worst pains are going from laying to sitting, sitting to standing, walking up and down stairs and if I am standing on one leg trying to put pants or socks on. Basically any time my hips aren't in perfect alignment I am in agony. You can try what is called a fa ha (unsure of spelling). It's been used in Africa for centuries. It's a way of binding the hips for support. If that doesn't work, I highl recommend the serola belt. It's a belt worn around the hips to keep them in alignment. I've had mine for 2 days and I can tell a noticeable difference between when I have it on and when I dont.

Here is an image from Google on where pgp and spd occur.

https://sydneywomensphysiotherapy.com.au/communities/5/004/012/397/085//images/4614643388_589x279.png

I thought 2nd trimester was when you got all your energy? :cry::cry: I have been so tired lately, way more than the 1st tri. I can barely stay awake until 8 and by 1pm im begging to take a nap :sleep:

Thanks jrepp - although sorry to hear you've had this diagnosed. I'm trying to keep my knees together - I heard that keeps the hips more aligned.

Medzi - I'm going to talk to someone asap in the hope it doesn't get worse!!

I thought 2nd trimester was when you got all your energy? :cry::cry: I have been so tired lately, way more than the 1st tri. I can barely stay awake until 8 and by 1pm im begging to take a nap :sleep:

Me too Rose. It's almost 9.30 here & the only reason I'm still up is because I went back to bed for almost two hours this afternoon!!

Thanks for all the support it helps me keep me strong! Wednesday is going to be tough but I'm hoping both workout for the best and I can finally relax! We had fun at all mall he bought me some stuff to make me feel cute, then we went bought baby some bibs! Boy stuff is so much harder find cute things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->