July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Babyvaughan - glad you had a good time shopping. Two weeks before I had dd, my friend had a ds. When they were tiny she was always talking about clothes & how the girl stuff was much cuter. Now they're older I'm always talking about how much more fun boys toys are (e.g. Dolls that wee or lego monsters!! No contest! But dd knows what she wants :dohh: ) Your time will come!! :winkwink:

Will be sending positive vibes your way Wednesday :flow:

I will be thinking of you lots babyvaughan.

I love little boy clothes, probably because I'm all pinked out :haha: little dungarees are just adorable <3

We bought an outfit yesterday.

The girls who've had iron infusions did it make you feel better? If so how long until it did? I want a miracle cure :haha: I think I deserve it after a seven hour transfusion and then an hours monitoring.

Been thinking about all you ladies... been sick here all week! Had to take my son to the clinic yesterday, he has an ear infection. So just one more thing to add on to the fun of the sick week. On the bright side.. it's my birthday today! Trying to not be too sick and enjoy it.

And here is my 19 week bump.. left side is now compared to 19 weeks with ds.. definitely a little bigger this time around but not crazy... been feeling huge, until a see a picture of myself

Attachments

• 128201522520.jpg
    128201522520.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 20
Happy Birthday, countryblonde! I hope everyone starts to feel better. Cute bump!

happy birthday countryblonde! :cake: you look soooo adorable!

and I just LOVE your hair in the pic on the left.. I wish I knew how to do that!! :haha:

Holly... thanks about the hair... super easy. I'm a hairstylist. ..lots of practice! But if you french braid you can do it... just have to try it lots

Happy birthday hun, cute bump xx

Happy birthday countryblonde. Cute little bump :thumbup:

Happy Birthday Country blonde!! :D

Today I found some cute clothes to grow with my belly makes me happy lol

Nobody posts on the weekends! :haha: you look cute countryblonde!

Happy Birthday countryblonde, you look great!

so for the past couple weeks it has felt like my tailbone is bruised. It's really painful. Anybody else have this?

We did our registry on friday! It was so fun. Cant wait to have all the baby things in my home :D

Also my hubby named our baby girl. My big strong fireman named his little peanut Lily. My heart melted, its so feminine and delicate. I picked the middle name Nadine. So Lily Nadine it is! unless we find something else we love before shes born.....

Morning ladies! Hope you are are all well, how is everyone feeling?

So glad it's March now, seems that bit closer to july!! :)

Good luck for your scan today Lucy1!

Cdex - I'm having hip & pelvic pain but not tailbone. Can you talk to your midwife?

Jrepp - yes I will be writing a birth plan. But I'll be keeping it pretty loose, and writing down the general principles of what I want, rather than definite decisions. The most useful thing I wrote in my first birth plan was that I was willing to follow medical advice, but really wanted the reasons for decisions explained to me. The midwives were great at that!

Rach - lily nadine is a gorgeous name :)

Dan-o - I woke up today with the same thought about march! And the clocks go forward soon!! Almost spring!!! Hoping some warmer weather comes along with lighter days :)

hi everyone!
Only one week until we have the chance to find out if baby is a girl or boy! so excited! Last night OH and I both felt them kick from outside for the first time too!

As far as a birth plan, I've started thinking about it, but as i found out last time it doesn't always go how you want it to so I probably wont be too strict with it

Hi there. I haven't been too active lately, and wanted to provide an update.

I'm 21w2d today - 4 days ago I ruptured and found out I was 3cm dilated. Ultrasound shows baby's fluid level are still good, heartbeat is strong.

I'm in the hospital on bedrest - finished my IV antibiotics yesterday and on oral antibiotics today. Praying that we can make it to viability and beyond.

I lost two babies to chromosome issues last year, so the idea that this baby is perfect but my body has fail her breaks my heart.

Any advice or prayers are appreciated!

Congrats to the new team pink ladies!

K4th- I'm suffering with my SPD so bad already, midwife won't refer me so not sure what else there is.. It feels as if my hips are 3inches and and the constant loud crack I get when I stand up ouch! I feel your pain!

Might sound a bit silly saying this but...is it worth having a birth plan when I'm having a csection??

Thinking of you alternatedi :hugs:

Afm- 22 weeks today! My spd is really playing up and making my life uncomfortable, baby is wriggling away more than ever, hubby has missed it tho still hasn't felt bubba kick. Like dan-o said..it's march and were a little bit closer now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->