July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Good luck Lucy.

Happy 22 weeks Sammy.

I'm not doing a birth plan really, I had vbac clinic last week and the outcome was really we don't know, it's just a wait and see thing for me as it could be vbac or section x

Hi there. I haven't been too active lately, and wanted to provide an update.

I'm 21w2d today - 4 days ago I ruptured and found out I was 3cm dilated. Ultrasound shows baby's fluid level are still good, heartbeat is strong.

I'm in the hospital on bedrest - finished my IV antibiotics yesterday and on oral antibiotics today. Praying that we can make it to viability and beyond.

I lost two babies to chromosome issues last year, so the idea that this baby is perfect but my body has fail her breaks my heart.

Any advice or prayers are appreciated!

Gosh you poor thing, so sorry you are going through this, what a worrying time, I will be praying your baby can hold on for a good while yet :hugs: great news you still have fluid and baby is nice and strong <3 keep us updated xx

I missed your post alternated. I've had premature rupture of membranes before (I was 28 weeks), my only advice is drink a ton of water and rest. I pray that your waters reseal, as that's possible :hugs:

Oh and my other advice is absolutely don't go home, after two weeks they sent me home and I went relieved, I've regretted it since x

LIB - how exciting to feel baby move for the outside! Like sammynashley I've felt it but hubby has missed it so far :dohh:

Alternatedi - :hugs: sounds so scary. Thinking of you & hope the IV helps :hugs: keep us updated & stay well rested :flow:

Sammynashley - sorry you have this :( Why won't the midwife refer you? Seems a bit unfair! My pelvis isn't clicking (yet) but my lower back is doing frequently :( I would probably write a birth plan regardless of your planned section - you write a plan when you're relaxed & thinking clearly. Much better to express yourself that way than by answering questions when you're anxious & stressed on delivery day. It might only be where you do/don't want hubby standing, whether you want skin to skin afterwards, whether you want baby to have the vitamin k injection afterwards or not etc - but it's still worth having seething so
People don't need to ask when you're thinking of something else. Just my thoughts on it :flower:

Dan-o - after saying I hope for some spring weather, it has started snowing here :dohh: jinxed it!!

I spent weeks on my birth plan with DD and I don't think they looked at it at all! Everything I really wanted (cord to stop pulsing before cut, skin to skin, no tests until after) was completely ignored because she was born at 33 weeks they said none of it was possible. The only thing that went as I planned was no epidural but that didn't stop them from asking me if I wanted it every 30 mins. I'm not going back to that hospital.

hi everyone!
Only one week until we have the chance to find out if baby is a girl or boy! so excited! Last night OH and I both felt them kick from outside for the first time too!

As far as a birth plan, I've started thinking about it, but as i found out last time it doesn't always go how you want it to so I probably wont be too strict with it

I'm not going to be too strict with mine either, other than the meds being in the room ready to go. I'm fully aware that things may change as labor progresses but there are some things I would like.

Hi there. I haven't been too active lately, and wanted to provide an update.

I'm 21w2d today - 4 days ago I ruptured and found out I was 3cm dilated. Ultrasound shows baby's fluid level are still good, heartbeat is strong.

I'm in the hospital on bedrest - finished my IV antibiotics yesterday and on oral antibiotics today. Praying that we can make it to viability and beyond.

I lost two babies to chromosome issues last year, so the idea that this baby is perfect but my body has fail her breaks my heart.

Any advice or prayers are appreciated!

I have no advice but plenty of hugs and prayers.

Congrats to the new team pink ladies!

K4th- I'm suffering with my SPD so bad already, midwife won't refer me so not sure what else there is.. It feels as if my hips are 3inches and and the constant loud crack I get when I stand up ouch! I feel your pain!

Might sound a bit silly saying this but...is it worth having a birth plan when I'm having a csection??

Thinking of you alternatedi :hugs:

Afm- 22 weeks today! My spd is really playing up and making my life uncomfortable, baby is wriggling away more than ever, hubby has missed it tho still hasn't felt bubba kick. Like dan-o said..it's march and were a little bit closer now :)

Have you tried an s.i. Belt? I just got mine from Amazon (serola belt if you're interested) and it has been amazing!

Rach-Beautiful name!

Good luck today, Lucy1!

alternatedi-I hope all goes well. I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. Glad your fluid levels are still good. Keep us posted. :hugs:

Hello ladies,

Happy 22 weeks Sammy :)

Thinking of you alternatedi!

I feel great. I am exhausted and I only want to sleep after a very busy weekend but I feel good. We saw our little one on Friday and she is so beautiful and looks very healthy. I am very happy and deeply in love. We have the anatomy scan next Tuesday and I hope they will find everything all right. My heart would be broken is there anything would be wrong.

I am not making a birht plan. I made one with DS but I learnt at the birth (and later on as well) that with children my love is not going to happen how I want but how it has to. So I am relaxed about it now and we still don't know how my hip will react this time

As far as birth plan, I have been thinking of like how I want the first hours after he is born to go with having visitors, and also though I'm suppose to have C-section I'm thinking of requests as far as bonding with baby as soon as possible. I also am trying to prepare myself if I got into preterm labor what my plan is. So kinda a birth plan.

Saturday night was rough my dads health was bad off and I was super upset. I distance myself yesterday because I knew the stress wasn't good for baby as my heart was racing and I was crying really hard. I can't believe how face these last few days went thursdays appt news made the next 6 days seem like a nightmare to get through but I'm half way there. I'm feeling positive that they will find nothing wrong!

Rach - I love the name Lily! We are naming our baby Lily grace or Lily rose if it is a girl :) Congrats <3

Alternatedi- so sorry you are going through this. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Countryblonde- Happy Belated birthday! :cake:

My birthday is today :) I am 26 wahoo!:yipee:

10 days until my gender scan!! getting more excited! :)
Hoping this week flies by!

Babyv- so sorry you are going through a lot right now. Try to stay positive as much as you can.:flower:

Dan-O I messed up my appointments

March 4th I have ECG in A.M and Anatomy Scan in afternoon

So no March 5th or 6th.

The rest stays same, and then add March 17th High Risk Ultrasound/Consult

Not been around much as I went away for a long weekend to visit some friends!

First of all, my condolences to sportysgirl :( I have no words but hope that you receive all the love and attention you need.

Babyv - hope you get less stressed soon!

Babygirl - yay. birthday!!

Sorry if I missed any other news, I read through but couldn't remember as there are so many. My last midwife appointment my blood pressure was a bit elevated so they are booking me back in for next week.

and my fingers have now swelled so I can't wear my wedding and engagement rings :( I've felt baby kick on the outside now so won't be too long. eek 22 weeks, scary.

:sleep: So sleepy here too&#8230;

Happy birthday babygirl and belated birthday countryblonde :flower:

No real birth plan for me other than I want to try and go natural again. I was supposed to be induced last time and luckily I went into labor on my own that morning. This one will likely be another early induction though so we will see what happens.

I'm so so close to V-day! I think once that happens I may feel a bit less stressed&#8230; hopefully..

Thank you for the wishes. Everything looks fine and she's picked today to start actively kicking the crap outta me!

Good day all round.

Only thing I've noticed is my bp is dropping quite a bit.

I was 130/81 pre pregnancy so slightly high and I'm now down to 100/60 with quite regular dizzy spells. Consultant doesn't seem overly concerned though

My blood pressure pre pregnancy was in the low 80's over the mid 60's. Now it's in the high to teen 100's over roughly 70.

Just read through the last few comments... alternated sending you a ton of prayers! Sorry babyv that you have so much stress and I hope everything is ok... happy birthday babygirl! Gender scan is getting close!

Yesterday I went to my cousin's baby shower, where all my aunts and cousins were at...my mother told me that they would be asking what I am going to name my baby and not to tell them because they will have an opinion (and probably bad). So of course they all asked and I said, "I don't know". I do have a name in mind but I already had someone say something bad about it (my brother's girlfriend) so now I know why people keep names to themselves until after the baby is born!

Happy birthday Babygirl and Countryblonde!

Congratulations on 22 weeks Sammy! I'm 22 weeks today too and cant wait for the time to keep passing. :)

Sorry to everyone who's having pelvic and tailbone pain. I had it really bad a few weeks ago but luckily it passed. I hope you all get some relief soon.

Alternated, how scary that you have to go through this. Glad everything is ok now and I'll be praying that baby holds on tight for a few more months.

AFM, I'm a little disappointed that my DH doesnt feel more of a connection to this pregnancy. He's not really interested in feeling the baby kick and I asked him if he feels any connection to the baby and he said not yet. We were actively trying to get pregnant and he says he's happy about the baby, but he just doesn't seem interested in any of the pregnancy stuff. I know he'll be a great dad once the baby comes but it makes me sad that he's not exciting about anything going on right now. Has anyone else experienced this?

I completely understand not wanting to have someone say something about the name you chose. I don't think anyone here would judge you or say anything bad, if you care to share. Our names are Luke or Lily......

Thank you all for the bday wishes <3

Lucy- I actually read that in the 2nd trimester, the blood pressure will probably be lower than usual and not to spring up too fast from a lying or sitting position or you may feel a little dizzy. This is because the cardiovascular system is undergoing dramatic changes. So I'm sure that's why the consultant wasn't too concerned.

Medzi - What's V-day? And when is it? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->