July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I completely understand not wanting to have someone say something about the name you chose. I don't think anyone here would judge you or say anything bad, if you care to share. Our names are Luke or Lily......

Jrepp- Lily is popular huh? haha I love that name too :)

Loving all the bump pics ladies I'll have to try and take one of mine as its just growing bigger by the day now.

Hugs jrepp glad that everything is looking ok and fingers crossed you have no more spotting.

Bubbles great news about your scan pleased to hear it went well.

Babyv glad you don't have long to wait for the cardiogram. Sounds like a busy week ahead for you but good you are being well looked after.

Khatif and wishing congratulations on your baby girls :)

Dan-o thanks for the hugs yes a tough week but passed the stage I was when I lost Jessica and baby is giving me some good movements so thats reassuring. Now just March and April to get through (my angels due date then Jessica's anniversary). hope you are keeping well hun.

K4th really hope that if it is spd it doesn't get too bad for you. :hugs:

Beautifulrose I am the same but trying to avoid napping in the day as it brings on my migraines if I have any extra sleep.

Countryrose happy birthday for yesterday you have such a lovely bump.

Rach love the name choice.

Alternatedi I have no words of advise but want you to know you are in my thoughts and hopefully with bedrest and constant monitoring you can pass that viability stage (and further) I can only imagine how scared you must feel :hugs:

Joyofmylife I think men find it harder to connect with baby during the pregnancy because they can't really bond on an emotional level like we can. Try not to worry as soon as baby is born he will be besotted. My hubby isn't really interested either and hasn't with my previous pregnancies. Me and my eldest daughters have been gushing and cooing over baby clothes and such and he's like yeah whaqtever baby clothes are baby clothes a prams a pram and so on.

Lucy1 glad all is looking good. My blood pressure was low at my last antental appointment but they weren't too concerned. I think its more of a concern when its higher then normal.

Lusterleaf I'm not surprised you haven't told anyone the name you have picked out. People have an opinion on everything these days and it can really ruin it when you have your heart set on it. We have yet to tell family we are expecting another boy or his name for that same reason. Waiting til the 20 week scan although my mum and my 9yr old cousin who lives with her know as my daughter couldn't keep it a secret lol.

Tasha I bet by the time baby is born you will be on first name terms with everyone in the hospital :) I'm just pleased to see they are taking such good care of you.

Afm- Suffered an horrendous migraine over the weekend by far the worst I have ever had. I was violently sick to which point and sorry for the wayyyy tmi overload I pooped myself. I have a 4th degree tear from my previous labour which has't healed properly and its the first time since his birth that its actually caused me problems :cry: Now I'm worried as baby grows and puts pressure on my bowels it will happen again. Got a feeling I won't be getting the vaginal delivery I was hoping for now :cry: x

Babygirl v-day is viability day when baby can survive on its own outside the womb! I'm excited for it too :)

Baby has been suuuuper high today!! At least an inch or two above my belly button! As a result I look huge and it's been so cool to feel him/her kick! I pushed back after a really strong kick and felt an outline of a baby! Ahhh! :) so in love.

:hugs: baby tots. C-section isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, so if that is what needs to happen try not to worry. It looks like that will probably happen for me too.

V-day is when we hit viability at 24 weeks x

Babygirl v-day is viability day when baby can survive on its own outside the womb! I'm excited for it too :)

Baby has been suuuuper high today!! At least an inch or two above my belly button! As a result I look huge and it's been so cool to feel him/her kick! I pushed back after a really strong kick and felt an outline of a baby! Ahhh! :) so in love.

When is baby able to live on its own outside of the womb? 26 weeks?

Oh yeah sorry, what Tasha said. 24 weeks :D I hope everyone here keeps it in a lot longer than that though!

It's a big deal because they will actually fight for our babies then if they were to come early or need to come out. Although some hospitals fight earlier (mine does from 23 weeks if baby is over 500 grams) but yeah basically when the law recognises them as a person because over 50% will survive. It's why at that point it also changes from miscarriage to stillbirth.

JOY- my dh is exactly the same! I said yesterday I can't believe yyou haven't felt this baby kick yet and was pretty much like i don't care I'll have 18 years or more once they are out... He could totally care less. Doesn't mean he doesn't love the baby or anything just doesn't have that bond yet and I know he won't until after.. bugs me sometimes but he was the same way with ds and he is an amazing father.. I can totally sympathize and relate thiugh

Have my 20 week scan in 2hrs and will hopefully find out bubs gender, nervous!

Big hugs alternated! Will be keeping you and baby in my thoughts!

Joy my husband has been the same and was our first baby too. But once our son was born t was total and instant love. It is still sad though bc obviously we want them to feel as connected. I even asked mine if he wanted to listen to the heartbeat and he said "if you want me to.". No, I want YOU to want to!!! But I'm trying not to feel too sad. I know it isn't as easy for him to feel a connection.

Baby girl - vday is viability day. The baby will be able to survive outside the womb and each day after has better chance of survival if born early. Obviously the longer the better though! A 24 week baby would be scary but as Tasha said they will fight for baby at that point.

Medzi - Thank you after I asked that I realized that's what it meant :) I couldn't remember exactly how old they have to be to be able to have better chances of surviving if baby is born early. Hopefully it doesn't happen for any of us!

Lumi - Good luck to you! I am sure it will go great! Can't wait to find out what you are having!:blue::pink: :flower:

Lumi-Good luck! Can't wait to find out!

Lucy-Glad your scan went well!

AFM, DH felt baby Ashlyn today! She was kicking up a storm a little bit after DTD (does anyone know if that's normal?), and so I had him put his hand on my belly and he felt her! :cloud9: Yay!

Bubbles - it's really normal for my wee one to move a lot after intercourse. I read or heard that uterine contractions from orgasm (different than labor contractions) actually stimulate the baby. I guess they like the gentle compression and relaxation the uterus does after an orgasm.

Thanks, Jrepp! I figured I probably shouldn't worry, but...I'm really good at worrying. ;) I appreciate your quick response!

Happy birthday babygirl! :) Can't wait for you to find out what your having!!

Oh my gosh I'm so tired, so easily.. Thankfully my fiance has become extra sweet since I started showing and he now goes grocery shopping with me so its not so much lifting which exhausts me lol.

I hit V-day end of this month, Easter is actually our 6 years this year and i'll be 25 weeks its crazy how much this year is different then all the last!

Do any of you get bad back aches? I have been since my bump started showing and especially where my bra band is because my boobs are getting bigger, thankfully he is also really sweet and gives me back rubs but I have feeling that if I go into labor before my C-section or get braxton hicks that my back will defiantly be effected. Or is this normal and goes away as the bump get bigger?

Back pain is totally normal - your whole body is totally shifting the way it carries itself to accommodate boobs and bump! I found prenatal massages helped a ton my last pregnancy. Your DH sounds so sweet! Send him my way, I have been doing grocery shopping with a 21 month old alone. And no back rubs either :growlmad:

Awh Medzi :( I have gone grocery shopping with my friends son many times in his terrible twos and that's exhausting enough but to be pregnant! You rock! lol.

We're having a baby.. BOY :blue:

Attachments

• 11043167_10203879929054379_6235566197606318706_n.jpg
    11043167_10203879929054379_6235566197606318706_n.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
Aw thanks babyv. I know so many ladies on here have more than one so they are amazing.. But I'll totally accept your compliment :blush:

Congrats Lumi!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->