July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Beautiful bump pics ladies!

I have been eating so much junk I feel so bad and I gained another
3lbs in a week and half :/ I went to the veggie store today as I'm determined
to cut back on the junk and eat right! So much on my mind today thinking about
baby, I just can't wait for these 7 days to hurry on by so I can have my next scan and update. If its improved I think I will bawl my eyes out of happiness! Way to much stress these past 2-3 weeks! Dad is in surgery now, hoping everything goes smooth and his recovery is the best it can be!

Babygirl, I'm excited for you to find out! :)

I can't believe how far we all have come and how much all our bumps have popped out!

Hi girls!

I'm Poppy (aka Paula) and I'd thought I'd join you. I'm due baby number three on July the 19th. I've already got two boys aged six and four.

I've been on Baby and Bump since 2007 when I was ttc my first son. It's nice to meet a new bunch of mum's to share this journey with.

xxx

Hi poppy!!! Good to have you on board hun!! Are you staying team yellow? :flower:

Hey Dan-o! Definitely staying team yellow (did with both my boys). The NHS in Aberdeen have a policy where they won't tell you, even if you ask. Also I love having my husband tell me at the birth.

I am happy either way though; a little girl would be nice and a change but being a mum of three boys would be great as well, lots of fun! I'm used to bringing up boys now as well. I do get annoyed when people say, 'oh you'll be hoping for a girl then?' or worse, 'fingers crossed for a girl.' I genuinely don't mind, I just want a healthy and happy baby.

How are you doing?

*Tentatively walks into thread*

Hi ladies, may I join you? I have been hesitating to join because the last time I joined one of these threads, I lost my bean. But I am 21w4d now, due 16 July, so I feel like it's now or never!

I had my anatomy scan last Friday, and we found out it's a girl! We are very excited. She's measuring a little behind though, by 4 days. The tech didn't seem concerned, but of course it freaked me out, given my history. Did anyone else measure a bit behind?

Hey hun!! Welcome aboard :) were you in March mallows before? I recognise your name! Xx

Indeed, I was in March mallows before.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone!

Baby is more active than usual today - perhaps because I had a stressful day at work, she's trying to get me to calm down!

Okay Dan-o here some appointments for me:

April 6th Glucose test/OB appt
April 20th OB appt
May 5th OB appt
May 22nd OB appt

Adorable pics LIB! So cute that baby is sucking his thumb.

Welcome Madtowngirl & Poppy!:hi:

I can't believe I have made it to the halfway mark! Less than 33 hours until our anatomy scan and then the countdown to Saturday afternoon for the big reveal to our parents before I can FINALLY let the cat out of the bag here. I'm probably going to update from the bathroom at the restaurant so that I can finally reveal it. Anywho, here is my 20 week belly. I'm trying to create a master tally of how many people think girl and how many think boy for our gender reveal party.

Do you think this wee one is a girl or a boy?

10455701_10100403732753843_6756538445452883786_n.jpg

Morning ladies!

Welcome madtowngirl & poppy!

Tasha- I hope your scan goes well today.

Lovely scan pics Khatif & LIB :)

And loving the bump pics ladies, a little jealous, mine unfortunately still looks like fat :( maybe in the next few weeks I may pop a bit more.

Afm- I spent yesterday morning in hospital I had a bleed and really nasty period and back pains, doctor wasn't very helpfull and I felt because there wasn't anything they could do at this stage they treated me as an issue rather than try and help me.

I did find out there is an ectropian on my cervix so that's where the bleeding has probably come from which is comforting as in a way it's not much to worry about, and also could possibly have a kidney infection as I have +1 of something in my wee sample so have to ring the hospital back tomorrow for the results.

Jrepp I say girl &#128151;

Sammynashley glad that the bleed is nothing serious. Sorry they didn't treat you well at the hospital, I hate when they act like your bothering them especially when they bill your insurance like a million dollars. &#128545;

Love the bump, Jrepp! Happy halfway! Can't wait to find out the gender!!!

My tech told us we were having a girl but the whole through rest of scan she called baby a he . I wouldn't read into it so much.

Hi ladies. I worked a 9-6 shift yesterday with no chair to sit on. I came home from work in an awful state. And today aswell I cant do a thing but lie on the couch. My pelvic area is in so much pain. Is this normal ? Gonna ask for a chairs or else reduced hours if they won't provide one . Baby is moving fine but to be honest her movements last night were quiet painful :(

Hi ladies. I worked a 9-6 shift yesterday with no chair to sit on. I came home from work in an awful state. And today aswell I cant do a thing but lie on the couch. My pelvic area is in so much pain. Is this normal ? Gonna ask for a chairs or else reduced hours if they won't provide one . Baby is moving fine but to be honest her movements last night were quiet painful :(

that's a LONG time to be standing when preggo. Maybe take some tylenol and try to take it easy? It's not surprising that you're hurting :( I'm sorry my dear!

Is your bump uncomfortable? Like as your bump grows is it almost uncomfy/painful with the stretching?

This is my 4th baby and I know it felt that way at the end w/ my previous pregnancy - but it feels awfully early to be so uncomfortable in my own body. I feel like my bump just exploded literally out of nowhere and I feel miserable :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->