July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Off to my OB appt meet doc for first time! Hoping she's a good fit, I have so many questions! Hope everyone had a good weekend, I was very draggy tired all weekend but managed to have a good one!

Does anyone have any experience with SPD?

I've been having niggling pain across/behind my pubic bone for weeks now which comes up when I move basically and it's getting worse now. Rolling over in bed brings a tear to my eye and now it seems to be there when I walk. It feels like if I did any of those things with any pressure...something would break/my pelvis would shatter!

At first I just thought it was normal growing pains and I haven't even mentioned it to my consultant or midwife but it's constant now and after googling the only thing that comes up is SPD. I'm worried because everywhere says early diagnosis and physio can make it go away and I've just been plodding on for weeks so I'm suffering quite badly now.

The pain doesn't radiate anywhere else...does this sound like SPD?

I was diagnosed with spd and it sounds similar to what I have, although my pain radiates down into my groin and thighs in the front. I would suggest talking to your doc about it. Mine suggested a sacroiliac belt (serola belt on Amazon) to help with my pain after nothing else was working.

Good luck to everyone getting scans or going to the doc today. Just 3 more days until my scan, and 5 until I can reveal it to my parents/online community!!

Good luck LIB and everyone with scans today! Let us know what team you are on!!

How are the rest of you ladies doing? I have work and cleaning to take care of today. I'd show pictures of my apartment, but its a MESS. I need to follow the emergency cleaning plan on UFYH because so much needs to be put away/cleaned. Lots of :laundry::dishes::hangwashing:!

Anyone get around to doing a baby registry yet? I think that may be something we do this week, not sure...

Hi ladies :flower:

Haven't been on for a while had a seriously bad week last week with hormones so stepped back from pretty much everything..I felt like the she devil :( I had my midwife appointment last week she agreed baby seemed on the smaller side but my bump was measuring 25 weeks when I was only 22+1 which she said she'd keep an eye on. Worries me a little. She wasn't very willing on sending me for another scan either so have another 11weeks til my next scan unless anything changes.

How are you ladies doing?? (I've been lazy and not read back-there is so much!)

Lib hope it went hun.

Rose, yuck I hate GTT as lucozade is vile.

Keyval, I've had that happen in previous pregnancies, it's quite normal.

Congratulations fluffet.

I hope your Ob is nice babyvaughan and they answer all your questions.

Jrepp, exciting. Not long.

Fit, it's hard to get motivated isn't it?

Sammy :hugs: it's blimming hard isn't it?

I've had no kicks today, I had my cervix scan and baby didn't move in it either. Stressed beyond belief. Cervix is good though. Growth scan on Wednesday.

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow. I hope everything will be fine. The baby is active, I can feel her every day several times.

I hope your appointment went well Babyvaughan and she will be one you can trust.
I had a meeting with my psychologist today to see how I am doing. It went well and I feel good without the medication.

How did it go Lib?

Sammy, can it be from Your water?

Welcome to the new Mamas.

I always have the feeling that I don't give enough attention to someone in the group but we have so many ladies :).

Good luck LIB and everyone with scans today! Let us know what team you are on!!

How are the rest of you ladies doing? I have work and cleaning to take care of today. I'd show pictures of my apartment, but its a MESS. I need to follow the emergency cleaning plan on UFYH because so much needs to be put away/cleaned. Lots of :laundry::dishes::hangwashing:!

Anyone get around to doing a baby registry yet? I think that may be something we do this week, not sure...

Ive been cleaning like a mad woman! I finally got the laundry finished. It was horrible. I basically didn't do any laundry the first 17 weeks of my pregnancy and we were OUT of clothes. It doesn't help that our washer only holds the laundry from one day so it was a huge task. But, I got it all washed, dryed and put away. Hubby is on the dishes since I can't stand the smell of all the food in the kitchen lol.

We did do a baby registry since my shower is 3 weeks away. Im still thinking that I've missed something though. Either way here are links to my registries if you need some ideas.

Babies R Us - https://www.toysrus.com/registry/link/index.jsp?overrideStore=TRUS&registryNumber=55424224

Target - https://www.target.com/gift-registry/giftgiver?registryId=43DIKZr8bC3kqxebOukRBA&registryType=BABY

Lib hope it went hun.

Rose, yuck I hate GTT as lucozade is vile.

Keyval, I've had that happen in previous pregnancies, it's quite normal.

Congratulations fluffet.

I hope your Ob is nice babyvaughan and they answer all your questions.

Jrepp, exciting. Not long.

Fit, it's hard to get motivated isn't it?

Sammy :hugs: it's blimming hard isn't it?

I've had no kicks today, I had my cervix scan and baby didn't move in it either. Stressed beyond belief. Cervix is good though. Growth scan on Wednesday.

That would make me so nervous and stressed out. Have you felt much movement before that though? I'm hoping that your scan Wednesday brings some much needed relief.

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow. I hope everything will be fine. The baby is active, I can feel her every day several times.

I hope your appointment went well Babyvaughan and she will be one you can trust.
I had a meeting with my psychologist today to see how I am doing. It went well and I feel good without the medication.

How did it go Lib?

Sammy, can it be from Your water?

Welcome to the new Mamas.

I always have the feeling that I don't give enough attention to someone in the group but we have so many ladies :).

Have fun at your scan tomorrow. Do you feel like some of the excitement has been taken away by already knowing what you are having? My hubby told me last night since we know what team we are on, the scan has lost some of its appeal.

Team yellow question! I have my anatomy scan tomorrow and I'm determined not to find out to sex. For those who haven't.. How did you avoid finding out? Did they have you look away at certain parts?? When I had my 12 week NT scan.. My eyes would not stop wandering to the "goods" area and trying to see if I could figure it out! :dohh: don't ask me WHY when I don't want to find out! I just couldn't help myself! So I was curious how everyone else handled it or any tips to keep myself team yellow?!?

Tasha that must be so worrying :hugs: any change? I bet it's baby's position. Did they measure baby to give you reassurance today as well, or is that only on the growth scans? Xxx

Sammy :hugs: on the hormone front! I have my moments, especially when I get pain in my belly! :grr: I'm also measuring 'significantly larger than dates' on the fundal height, whatever that is supposed to mean! xx

Team yellow question! I have my anatomy scan tomorrow and I'm determined not to find out to sex. For those who haven't.. How did you avoid finding out? Did they have you look away at certain parts?? When I had my 12 week NT scan.. My eyes would not stop wandering to the "goods" area and trying to see if I could figure it out! :dohh: don't ask me WHY when I don't want to find out! I just couldn't help myself! So I was curious how everyone else handled it or any tips to keep myself team yellow?!?

I go in and say right away that I don't want to know! They have told me to close my eyes before but I don't think they look very hard in that area if you don't want to know :) Honestly I still look, I can't help it! But I've never been able to tell.

Dan-o such a cute photo of your little man. I really hope the bleeds cause no more problems for you and you can reach the 37 week mark. Love the clothes you have bought. Hayden has a drawer full already some are from Harley and others are what I have bought.

Babyv really pleased to hear all is well with babies heart. Sorry to hear about the dilated kidneys hopefully it is something that will resolve itself.

JBK congrats on your boy he's gorgeous!!

Countryblonde I've gained about 4lbs so far though I have been suffering from morning sickness and living off fruit for the last 20 weeks. Now its going I can see me gaining weight fast as I will eat anything in sight lol. congrats on your little boy :)

Babygirl I've craved allsorts since getting pregnant but the cravings don't last long. At the moment I crave fruit and also steak could eat it everynight lol.

Tasha yay for the bump. Hope baby has moved for you since posting. Its such a worry isn't it when they go quiet. It could just be that baby has moved position and directing kicks into your organs.

K4th so pleased your scan went well sounds like baby is a tinker already :)

Welcome fitmummy and congratulations on your girl. I love your avator pic its sooo cute!

Lumi sending you hugs hope the ligament heals quickly for you hun.

Keyval gorgeous pics hun congrats on your girl.

Lucy sounds like it is spd to me big hugs hun.

LIB hope your scan went well.

Beautifulrose hope the glucose test went well.

Yay for all those who have reached the halfway point.

AFM 20 weeks today and my anatomy scan is tomorrow. Can't wait to see Hayden again although feeling very nervous worrying if he is healthy and doesn't help that I have to go on my own as hubby has to stay at home to watch the boys and get the girls from their after school clubs. But hopefully all will be fine.

I finally picked out the bedding I want for him and managed to find the bumper and coverlet on ebay (they are like gold dust to find second hand) and I won it. Saved myself a pretty penny in the process which means I can now buy the little matching extras.

Got some bump pics on my camera at last my 2yr old helped he was so funny bless him had to stand on some books yellow pages style just to be at height with my bump. Then when we had finished he took it upon himself to take photos of me and some selfies of him. At this rate he's going to do me out of a job lol. Will try and get round to adding some tomorrow.

Has anyones nestingt instinct kicked in yet? Mine is on full throttle even though my head is telling me to slow down I just can't. Got my girls room decorated and with the help of DH we layed the new carpet and put up their new beds. Now cracking on with ours/babies room and then got the kitchen to re-paint in purple ready for when our new appliances get delivered. I've even gone as far as writing a to-do list of everything else that needs doing around the house with the aim to have it all done before Hayden's arrival. I would get my DH to do it all but he's useless at diy, painting or wallpapering. I find it helps pass the time too. x

Babytots - great find on the crib stuff on ebay! I wouldn't say I'm nesting yet, but certainly been trying to clean and organize and declutter in preparation. If this is nesting, I will be a maniac when I am further along

Holly, I told the technician I didn't want to know the gender and he still slipped and told me anyway. In hindsight I think I may have asked too many questions about the baby, which caused him to slip and refer to the baby as "he" when he was answering my questions, so my advice would be to save the questions for your doctor and try not to talk too much to the technician. :)

Hey everyone,
The scan went well and generally baby is really healthy. They think one side of the heart is larger than the other, but they could not get a good view of it. So I have to go for a scan with a consultant on Thursday afternoon.

It's not what we wanted to hear but we were prepared for something like this as my OH has Dilated Cardiomyopathy and we are not sure if it is genetic or not. Hopefully we will have more information on Thursday.

Baby was gorgeous and moving a lot this time :) very excited to announce that we are on Team :blue:!!

So even though my echo came back good on Dr office Doppler they still hear the extra beat every 4 or so beats. She said since my echo came back good its nothing to worry about. With his kidneys she said it was mild and that next weeks recheck will tell more but very unlikely to a kidney problem! My next week appointment will determine which hospital I can deliver at and how many weeks they will take him out! I have bunch of appointments I will list later for you, dan-o

Tasha- hope baby wiggles for you soon :hugs:

Khatif- at my last scan they didn't mention anything about excess water but I guess it could be...not sure.

Dan-o - glad I'm not the only one going through hormonal angry stages, I've been really taking it out on hubby a bit too much :( luckily he's been pretty understanding. Did the midwife seem concerned you were measuring bigger on the fundal measurement ?

Congrats Lib & kelbez!

Babyvaughan- glad everything seems ok with baby, and they're looking after you.

*Tentatively walks into thread*

Hi ladies, may I join you? I have been hesitating to join because the last time I joined one of these threads, I lost my bean. But I am 21w4d now, due 16 July, so I feel like it's now or never!

I had my anatomy scan last Friday, and we found out it's a girl! We are very excited. She's measuring a little behind though, by 4 days. The tech didn't seem concerned, but of course it freaked me out, given my history. Did anyone else measure a bit behind?

Welcome and congrats!!

If you want to see a helarious ultrasound check out this video someone sent me on facebook.

https://youtu.be/ohdFabVK388

My fundal measurement was ahead today I'm 214d and I measured 24 wks! She was not concerned more so happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->