July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Last night baby lady gave my hubby and I quite the show. We were watching her do acrobatics for about 20 minutes! It was so awesome :cloud9: afterwards i asked him what he thought seeing his baby girl grow big and strong? He replied "ahh! Stay in there! I still have to paint!" :rofl: also when I ask him if hes getting used to my baby belly he says "how can I get used to it...it keeps getting bigger every day!" LOL this guys too much.

Had my regular OB checkup yesterday, dr gave me some reassurance about my placenta previa. It is completely covering my cervix, but only goes past 1.6 cm. And said 97% move by delivery time. Feel so much better about it. Still on complete pelvic rest and limited lifting/excercise, but at least I still have a chance at a vaginal delivery!

Even better.....Registry is all done, baby shower from friends is booked, and baby has quite the wardrobe already. This is exciting. I want my baby!!

Cute bumps ladies, hope all the scans go well and welcome to the new mamas

hello ladies, i'm coming back in, feeling a lot better, went to the funeral yesterday, very emotional but i'm so happy he had some wonderful people around his last few weeks and had quite honestly just an amazing life, my friend is also doing better she really has been trying to look at the positives about her Dad and that he really accomplished everything he wanted to in his life.

For me DD had been so sick with the flu then a bad cold the past week, i was trying to disinfect and clean like crazy but its just about impossible not to catch something from them because they just want to cuddle, so now i'm sick, had a minor flu but really bad cold now can't really talk and my nose is a faucet yuck, baby moves every time i cough, i probably wake him up every-time i do. oh my goodness can things get easier yet!

My moms back in town from being with my dad, I drove over and cooked her breakfast. I got a call from my counselor saying he was being transferred. I have become so close to him and he helps me so much I couldn't hold back the tears when talking to him. My mom was talking to me after I got off phone and then she started crying because she felt bad I was crying and everything that's been going on which then made me want to cry again haha! We are better now but its so nice having her around she reminds me baby will be born healthy and to enjoy my pregnancy not be worried! Moms are awesome :) so excited to be one!

Today my brother in law introduced me to someone and said, "and she's pregnant, not fat." Haha thanks :shy:

hi everyone! Not been on for a while. Mum is here visiting and went to my midwife this morning. My blood pressure was too high and I was sent immediately to the consultant at the hospital. I was there for 3.5 hours :( and have to go back on Friday. Got given beta blockers to reduce the blood pressure.

This and the swelling on my fingers mean I'm going to be monitored super closely. My low risk pregnancy is now turning high risk very quickly. I'm really happy that I'm being looked after by my unit especially considering some of the bad experiences some of the women on here have had.

I'm just upset this is happening one week before viability and I really want this baby so badly. And being upset makes this worse.

And now my parents are here and they are worried, making me stressed even more. Sigh.

Sorry for the long whinge, I hope everyone is ok and lovely photos and scans all.

I know there is a lot going on and I'm not trying to ignore everyone but I have a question.. With having this cold and sinus infection I've had no appetite and i just weighed myself and I've lost 3 lbs. .. should I be worried about this? Never lost while.pregnant before

I know there is a lot going on and I'm not trying to ignore everyone but I have a question.. With having this cold and sinus infection I've had no appetite and i just weighed myself and I've lost 3 lbs. .. should I be worried about this? Never lost while.pregnant before

I would try and just stay hydrated as best you can! Try and munch on anything.. Even if small. I wouldn't be too worried unless it continues. I hope you feel better :hugs:

Country blonde - I know that losing weight kind of is scary in pregnancy, but your tiny one is just fine. I'm pretty sure lo will feed off of your reserves until you can get to feeling better. Try to stay hydrated. Warm chicken broth will probably be really helpful.

hi everyone! Not been on for a while. Mum is here visiting and went to my midwife this morning. My blood pressure was too high and I was sent immediately to the consultant at the hospital. I was there for 3.5 hours :( and have to go back on Friday. Got given beta blockers to reduce the blood pressure.

This and the swelling on my fingers mean I'm going to be monitored super closely. My low risk pregnancy is now turning high risk very quickly. I'm really happy that I'm being looked after by my unit especially considering some of the bad experiences some of the women on here have had.

I'm just upset this is happening one week before viability and I really want this baby so badly. And being upset makes this worse.

And now my parents are here and they are worried, making me stressed even more. Sigh.

Sorry for the long whinge, I hope everyone is ok and lovely photos and scans all.

Sorry you are going through this :( I am happy to hear you are being monitored so close! I have high blood pressure - not pregnancy induced - but I am on medication too, it has already been increased during this pregnancy. At the OB yesterday it was 145/88. Last pregnancy I ended up being on 2 medications and was going for regular ultrasounds in order to check blood flow to baby. I ended up delivering at 37 week and 1 day (I was supposed to be induced that day but went into labor on my own!). Everything went perfect during labor and there were no issues at all. Even with my blood pressure very high in the end (and swelling) I never developed pre-eclempsia. I am at a high risk for it - and by the sounds of it you are too (especially if you are swelling too - I've started having some swelling this week).

Anyways, I'm just trying to say, I know it can be stressful and worrisome, but you are being monitored close and things might go just perfect! :hugs:

Beautiful bump pics ladies!

So much on my mind today thinking about
baby, I just can't wait for these 7 days to hurry on by so I can have my next scan and update. If its improved I think I will bawl my eyes out of happiness!

Just couple of more day left until your scan. I hope it will be all right and you can cry from happiness!

Morning ladies!

Afm- I spent yesterday morning in hospital I had a bleed and really nasty period and back pains, doctor wasn't very helpfull and I felt because there wasn't anything they could do at this stage they treated me as an issue rather than try and help me.

I did find out there is an ectropian on my cervix so that's where the bleeding has probably come from which is comforting as in a way it's not much to worry about, and also could possibly have a kidney infection as I have +1 of something in my wee sample so have to ring the hospital back tomorrow for the results.

I am sorry that they did not threathed you well. Doctors can be so emotionless.
I am happy though that the bleeding is nothing to worry about. A kidney infection can be though. Are you getting some medication?

Gender scan day for me. ...3 hours to go

hello ladies, i'm coming back in, feeling a lot better, went to the funeral yesterday, very emotional but i'm so happy he had some wonderful people around his last few weeks and had quite honestly just an amazing life, my friend is also doing better she really has been trying to look at the positives about her Dad and that he really accomplished everything he wanted to in his life.

For me DD had been so sick with the flu then a bad cold the past week, i was trying to disinfect and clean like crazy but its just about impossible not to catch something from them because they just want to cuddle, so now i'm sick, had a minor flu but really bad cold now can't really talk and my nose is a faucet yuck, baby moves every time i cough, i probably wake him up every-time i do. oh my goodness can things get easier yet!

Welcome back! Glad to read you feel better and also your friends tries to see the good thing. That is very important.
I lost my Granny last year September. It was difficult, but even I know she was not perfect I only remember the joy she gave to us. My little girl second name will be given after her.

My moms back in town from being with my dad, I drove over and cooked her breakfast. I got a call from my counselor saying he was being transferred. I have become so close to him and he helps me so much I couldn't hold back the tears when talking to him. My mom was talking to me after I got off phone and then she started crying because she felt bad I was crying and everything that's been going on which then made me want to cry again haha! We are better now but its so nice having her around she reminds me baby will be born healthy and to enjoy my pregnancy not be worried! Moms are awesome :) so excited to be one!

What an emotion period you are going through. To see your dad and being pregant in the same time makes you so vulnerable. So fantastic that you and your mum are their for each other!

I hope it will be all right and you can get some good medication to control your blood pressure and the baby will be fine until the end. Try to relax if you can even with the current situation

I've got my scan with my consultant this afternoon, feeling a little anxious. I'm hoping that if there is something wrong with his heart that it's not too serious.

Best of luck LIB, my babies heart came back perfectly okay. Still has the extrabeat but only every 4 or so and since everything is developed they aren't concerned one bit. I hope it something similar for you, I know how hard it is not to worried and I'm thinking of you. My heart won't stop being concerned until he is in my arms and I know he is okay! I have consult/scan and will have recheck on his dialated kidneys Tuesday and its been driving me crazy going back and forth believeing it will be nothing but worried about what it can be. Whatever happens today we are all here for you!

Good luck LIB thinking of you! I go back April 8 for a re-check on our baby's heart. Been so so worried too. Hope all shows ok for you.

I know a few of you have been going through some tough times... Been trying to keep up but dh is away and his grandma passed away a few days ago so been busy and feeling sad. I don't have time to go back and comment on everyone but :hugs: to you all!! <3

Also welcome to the few new ladies who have joined us!!

I know a few of you have been going through some tough times... Been trying to keep up but dh is away and his grandma passed away a few days ago so been busy and feeling sad. I don't have time to go back and comment on everyone but :hugs: to you all!! <3

My condolences!

Hey ladies so we can another one to team blue. Saw my little boy (music to my ears). He was measuring great. And was super active. I Vvv also found out I have an anterior placenta thus not always feeling him

Best of luck at your scan today LIB. I'll be thinking of you and praying everything's ok with your little guy!

Congratulations Mk. Yay for team blue!

Waiting not so patiently at the doctor for my scan. The tech called out sick so I'm second in line. Hoping the person doing them is nicer than the other lady!

Good luck for your scan jrepp and consultant scan LIB!

Congratulations on team blue MK!!

Timeforababy, wonder what's causing the swelling and BP rise? Could it just be a blip? Hope you are OK :hugs:

Heaven, glad you are back hun, sad times :( :hugs:

Countryblonde, I wouldn't worry about a few lbs! Just drink loads and rest lots xx

Rach, sounds awesome! Mine moves when I'm not looking, then stops when I look or DH lays his hand on my tummy, so funny, we need to stalk this baby! :haha:

Sammy, how are you feeling now hun? Any blood is scarey for sure, hope all is well :hugs:

Keyval, sounds rough, hope it's eased off now you poor thing!

Holly, yes! Sometimes is super uncomfy already! I was thinking the same thing x

Babytots how did it go hun? Did you get a better peek at gender this time? Hope all is well x

Tasha, hope that cheeky rainbow of yours is giving you lots of nice reassuring nudges again!! <3

I'm updating the front page now, got a few days to go back over I think! x

Scan went well!! Baby looks perfect and is measuring spot on 20 weeks 2 days, but is estimated to weigh about 13 ounces!! I've got a fat little one lol!

Welcome back, heaven!

Congrats on team blue, MK! :blue:

Rach, LOL at your DH!!!

To everyone having a hard time, I hope you all feel better soon, no more bleeding, your relatives get well soon, your babies are ok, etc. I know there is a lot going on and I can't remember everyone's issues specifically (this thread moves so quickly!), but I do remember the issues and I do hope all turns out well. <3 :hugs:

AFM, DH got to feel baby move at her most active time last night since he took the night off last night. <3 :cloud9: A couple of nights ago too, I saw my tummy move when she kicked. Love it! Also got some comfy shoes that I can slip on (tying my shoes is not easy right now). They are lightweight tennis shoes with memory foam for support, so I can do my power walking in them too which I'm so happy about. My heels hurt a lot right now from the extra weight and shoes with poor support and those shoes cushion my heel so not nearly as much pain. It's great!

Only thing bothering me right now is I have gained SOOOOO much weight. I haven't been trying to, I exercise most days of the week and still, huge weight gain. I started out quite small and petite, and am only 5'1", so maybe that has something to do with it? Most of the weight is in my hips and belly...and boobs lol. Mostly belly though. Not sure what I can do really...I don't overeat often and I don't overindulge in sweets or anything unless I'm treating myself, which I do sometimes. :/ Anyone else struggling with weight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->