July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

*Tentatively walks into thread*

Hi ladies, may I join you? I have been hesitating to join because the last time I joined one of these threads, I lost my bean. But I am 21w4d now, due 16 July, so I feel like it's now or never!

I had my anatomy scan last Friday, and we found out it's a girl! We are very excited. She's measuring a little behind though, by 4 days. The tech didn't seem concerned, but of course it freaked me out, given my history. Did anyone else measure a bit behind?

Due date buddies :) I wouldn't worry being just a few days behind. I measured behind before on scan but since he has been few days ahead! Welcome to our group lots of us have complicated history's or current pregnancies but were here for each other which is so nice to have!

Hi ladies, may I join you? I have been hesitating to join because the last time I joined one of these threads, I lost my bean. But I am 21w4d now, due 16 July, so I feel like it's now or never!

I had my anatomy scan last Friday, and we found out it's a girl! We are very excited. She's measuring a little behind though, by 4 days. The tech didn't seem concerned, but of course it freaked me out, given my history. Did anyone else measure a bit behind?

Welcome!

My little girl is measuring 6 days behind. I just have small babies though. :) :hugs:

Khatif good luck today.

Jrepp, thank you. Yeah I've been feeling movements every four hours for a couple, maybe three weeks now.

Holly be very clear when you go in that you don't want to know, then they will tell you to look away etc when needed.

Dano, thank you. Only at the growth scan. There's no change. I'm trying to remain calm but it's hard.

Baby tots, I'm so glad that you got Hayden's bedding. Good luck at your scan today.

Lib I'm glad baby is healthy and hope the heart is nothing to worry about :H&M GS:

Babyvaughan so glad things are looking good for you,

Kel congratulations on the boy. Wow to having the date already, that must be exciting.

Welcome midtown. I'm sorry for your previous loss. I've read a lot about small babies (three of mine have had IUGR) and four days behind is totally normal and within the right rang :hugs:

Tasha glad you posted, been worrying about you worrying! :hugs:
I'm still absolutely certain things will be ok, I've always had that feeling this time.
Have you tried doppling to hear movements you can't feel? Tomorrow can't come quick enough, I bet baby's right on track and doing great, where is your placenta this time? I absolutely hate this part of pregnancy, it's terrifying, I would fast forwrd to 3rd tri in a heartbeat!!!

Hey hun!! Welcome aboard :) were you in March mallows before? I recognise your name! Xx

Lib glad all was well, sorry about the heart worry but great news it doesn't look like anything much and really good you are well informed on that kind of thing.

Babyv, so glad the kidney issue seems to be nothing to worry about.

Kel bel fab news!! And a date already, wow! Congrats on team :blue:

Good luck for your 20w scans today babytots and khatif :)

Will read through and update everything properly later on ladies, let me know all your appts and scans coming up, won't get a chance to fire up the laptop until kiddos are in bed later tho, another busy day! Xx

Also kate, I still can't find your recent post with your due date on, driving myself bonkers here, I've searched right back. Think im losing my marbles lol!! Sorry for not adding you yet <3

Ignore my bathroom background lol but 23 almost 24 weeks bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 16
I am back from the midwife. Everything looks good. She is a healthy little girl. Her weight is around 340 gram (0,74 lbs) now. We saw all her parts and everything was fine and measured well.
However my placenta lies very low so I have to go back for one more scan at the 32 weeks in order to see if it moved away from the exit :)

Attachments

• Kathryn20.jpg
    Kathryn20.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 5
Khatif...I'm going back Monday for the same thing. Silly placenta. Congrats on the healthy scan otherwise!

Beautifulrose....cute! public bathrooms have the best mirrors! !

Khatif, glad baby is healthy! Hopefully that placenta will move. I think it does in most cases.

Here's my 22 week bump! Sorry for the poor photo quality and the wet hair!

Attachments

• photo (16).jpg
    photo (16).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
BeautifulRose and Bubbles... love the bump action!!!! sooooo cute!

It's been a few days since I have been on! I have had a busy schedule! I drove to a place for work that was 2 1/2 hours a way one way so I worked a 9 hour shift and no lunch brake (Don't worry I did eat :) )

Congrats on all of you who had scans! Such beautiful pictures of the babies! <3

Tasha- I sometimes don't feel the baby move for a while and I start to panic too and then of course baby moves again :)

Welcome fitmommy and Kate!:hi:

2 more days until we find out the gender! beyond excited :cloud9:

So people keep telling me my bump isn't very big for how far a long I am :( My last appointment my doctor said the fundal height was normal and growing just fine. Praying everything is ok.. I didn't show much until almost 6 months with my DD. So hopefully its just because I am tall and have broad hips with lots of room for baby to grow :/ I feel my bump is growing! I cant fit into my pants anymore so that's a good sign ;)

SO- yesterday I asked about making sure I stay team yellow.. and here was my experience at my anatomy scan today.. what would YOU think?!

We DID say right off the bat we didn't want to find out the sex. Lady was great- had us look away when she was in that area- but she DID have one slight slip that both dh and I DID catch. We don't know if it was intentional or what- but not long after she had looked at the gender- she said "he" won't cooperate. Neither one of us are entirely sure she said that- but we both thought we heard it -so that sorta makes me feel like we DID hear her correctly. I also don't know if she said it out of habit or because baby IS a he. Dh and I are a bit disappointed that there was even a hint of an idea and that it may very well be a boy. I'm 100% happy no matter what the sex is- truly no preference as I already have 2 boys and a girl- but bc this is my last baby- reallllllllllllllllllllllly wanted it to be a TOTAL surprise.

Again, who knows if she meant "he" or if we heard right or what- but that part sorta sucked. I've called this baby he and she at various points so I just don't know.

would you think boy if your tech did that?!

Attachments

• 3.10.15.jpg
    3.10.15.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 3.10.15.1.jpg
    3.10.15.1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 11
She may have the habit to call baby "he". From your scan I cannot really see if it is a girl or a boy. Lots of websites speaks about babies as she or he.
I am sorry that you feel disappointed and therefore you had not a good experience today. Even if you let it go, it will stuck somewhere in the back of your brain what sucks.

Every tech I've ever seen called the baby he or she even without knowing what the gender was. :)

Aww, Holly, that's what happened to me. Darn technicians! In my case, it wasn't so much that the technician slipped and said "he," it was more of how flustered he was and tried to back pedal after saying "he" that made me think he slipped and accidently said the gender. If your technician didn't acknowledge what she said then I probably wouldn't take it as a slip. Hopefully she always refers to the babies as "he." :)

I feel "he" is a generic term. Before I knew, I said he....baby sounded impersonal. I'm voting for he as generic.

Quick scan pic of our little boy
DSCF1759.1.jpg

and my first bump pic!
.1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g