July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ms ELizabeth, its pretty cold here you may not want to :cold: i do certainly feel blessed they take it so seriously here though when you have a baby, last time with DD i was getting very stir crazy after the year, now i cant wait- so ready to not get up and trudge to work:coffee:

I will get 26 weeks leave but it's not paid by my work its paid by social welfare.. In Ireland here. Most work places here don't pay it anymore and you have to go straight on to maternity benefit.... I'm entitled to another 16 weeks after that but totally unpaid so I'm pretty sure I'll be back after the 26 :)

Tonya how are getting on cooking your double pink bump?! :cloud9:

Dano I'm doing well.
I'm off work now and I have full pay for up to 75 days before going on mat leave.
Once I start matleave my work tops me up to full pay for 6 months, and the second six months I just get the government benifits. I am so lucky to be in Canada with this job.
I cannot believe the states doesn't give more time off. Considering that they strongly recommend you breastfeed for 2 years....how do you breastfeed while you're at work?!!!!
The baby girls are both doing well, my next appointment is March 19, and we are likely be admitted at 26 weeks for the rest of my pregnancy.

Hello Ladies,

I posted in here months ago but have trouble keeping up with the thread. It has been confirmed at our 19week scan we are having a boy :) And my due date has changed to 13th July 2015 based on measurements in my scans.

My Hypothyroidism swung in the opposite direction so they have lowered my dosage to stop the tremors and heart palpitations and I find out on Monday if they have leveled out again or if they still need adjusting. I am a public patient which means I should be seeing the midwives in the clinic - but the hospital won't release me because of my thyroid... so I have to see the Dr's until such time they are happy with my health.

Happy to see majority of you are coasting along well :)

Happy V-day Rose and Baby_dreams!

I need new bras myself...but they are so pricey! The maternity ones I bought a few months ago are too small again. I dread what size they I am now lol.

Mine was $60 :/ not cute and I'll out grow it in 3 months but I was miserable trying to make the ones I had work! Since I'll be bfing for a year hopefully I'm going to have to get a few when my milk comes in because I need some support any nursing bras I've found seem like they have no support.

I honestly haven't gone back and read what I missed but I'm so excited that yesterday was V-day! I can't believe how big my boy is getting. He was kicking almost in my ribs yesterday and he is so active. Also, here's a bump pic. I haven't posted one in awhile.
https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20150313_073928_zpsjkw9j2fu.jpg

Happy V-day to all the ladies there!

I had to be taken off early last pregnancy so had 2 months of short term disability then my year of maternity leave. I won't have any this time - I work part time from home and am a sahm. I don't plan on taking much time off from my job as it is quite flexible. Maternity leave in the USA is frightening.

Hope everyone is doing wel . I've picked up a bad head cold :(

I'm just counting down till retirement. 15 more years. Lol. Yeah, in the US, varies what you get....private vs government. Quite the difference.

As for pumping at work. I'm going to wheel my chair into the bathroom. Lol. Maybe bring a book. Haha

Hi ladies !

The ultrasound went great ! We had a wonderful tech she was amazing . Baby is very healthy And measuring right on schedule!

I am so happy to announce we are team Blue! He was adorable! We were unable to get a 3d photo of his face because his arm was covering it the whole time!

They did find my placenta is also low and near the cervix. So we have another scan in my 3rd trimester.. Some of you have this as well?

Other than that things look great ! We are soo beyond excited !!

I'm still trying to heal from strep .. I am so exhausted :(

Hope all are doing well!

Dan o - my next OB apt is April 9th just a checkup :)

Here is the profile pic they gave me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 7
cdex! ADORABLE! What a perfect bump!

congrats babygirl! I'm glad all is well! Love the pictures!!! :)

Had my 20 week scan last week but had to have another one yesterday as in the first one the baby had his or her legs curled up to the chest so they couldn't get all the measurements they needed. They got all the measurements yesterday and all seems fine. My placenta is still low (the sonographer said 'marginal') at 1.7cm away from the cervix. She seems confident that it will move up though as I've not had a previous c-section. So fingers crossed. I had a great birth experience with my second son and would ideally like that again but obviously if I need a section I would happily do it for the baby's safety.

I was laughing about the bra conversations - I've also gone up to 36F from a 36 DD - who knows how big I'll get when the milk comes in!!! Last pregnancy I wore a 36 DD and went to a 36 F when the milk came in, so I'm expecting at least a G cup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->