July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ms ELizabeth, its pretty cold here you may not want to :cold: i do certainly feel blessed they take it so seriously here though when you have a baby, last time with DD i was getting very stir crazy after the year, now i cant wait- so ready to not get up and trudge to work:coffee:
Not in BC! I'm near Vancouver... Skies are mostly blue today and a high of 20! Trees and flowers blossoming everywhere! You all should move to BC!!! :D

Thanks everyone!

Poppy- I have a low placenta too I just scheduled my scan to check that it moves up for May 22nd. I really hope it does .

My hubby and I agreed on a name !!
Hayden James :) <3

Thanks everyone!

Poppy- I have a low placenta too I just scheduled my scan to check that it moves up for May 22nd. I really hope it does .

My hubby and I agreed on a name !!
Hayden James :) <3

my baby is going to be a Hayden too!!:blush: awesome name

My poor SIL is in hospital right now she is 19 weeks and had gush of fluid really praying and hoping all is okay, i'm so worried its PROM:(

Happy v-day ladies.

Congratulation on you baby boy, Babygirl.

heaveneats , i hope she is well.

Happy v day to BeautifulRose and Babydreams.

Congrats to all with the scans, gosh, it's all coming along quick now isn't it?

Went for my blood pressure checkup and they were happy because it's dropped due to the meds. Weekly monitoring from now on but at least I'm being looked after well.

Congratulations on team blue, babygirl!

Timeforbaby, glad to hear your blood pressure went down and they're taking good care of you!

Heaven, so sorry about your SIL. I hope everything turns out ok.

Jrepp adorable scan pic! I love that hes upside down. So cute.

Congrats babygirl, glad the scan went well.

Dh came to me today and asked if I thought Lily was too young sounding for when she grows up and has a job interview. Lol so now we're leaning towards Delilah, and we can still use Lily as a nickname. The other name we like is Nadia. Were thinking have two names picked out and waiting until shes born to officially name her. Not sure yet though.... anyone else doing that?

Awh babygirl, Hayden was a name we were stuck on for awhile before we chose Gavin :) James is my fiances name! Lovely name:)

Jrepp adorable scan pic! I love that hes upside down. So cute.

Congrats babygirl, glad the scan went well.

Dh came to me today and asked if I thought Lily was too young sounding for when she grows up and has a job interview. Lol so now we're leaning towards Delilah, and we can still use Lily as a nickname. The other name we like is Nadia. Were thinking have two names picked out and waiting until shes born to officially name her. Not sure yet though.... anyone else doing that?

Yep - we have about 5 girl names and 5 boy names we like/or he does/or I do at the moment but won't decide on anything until after he/she is born. We did the same with our son. We spent a bit of time with him before deciding :) I LOVE Delilah and Nadia!

I had my Midwife appointment today. Everything looks good and I'm measuring spot on. :D I have another appointment on April 3rd for my glucose test.

Hi BabyG! Did you get told how far away from the cervix your placenta was? Hopefully your placenta will move up as well. Congratulations on having a boy, they're so much fun! I love the name Hayden.

How did you all add the July Firecrackers ticker to your signatures?

Congrats on team blue, Babygirl! Cute name!

Wonderful scan pics Jrepp!!

AFM, up super early to travel to an out of state wedding. It's a pirate-themed wedding soooo this should be interesting lol. I bought some pirate accessories but couldn't find a costume to fit so the accessories will just have to do.

Praying for you to have a safe trip Bubbles! Where are you going? Im in Ohio and we have crazy rain right now.

To celebrate VDay yesterday I put together the crib and put the bedding on it. :happydance: Let me tell you putting a crib together by yourself is sooo hard. I am not a DIY type of person lol. :wacko: My back is a little sore today. But it makes me feel so much more excited seeing his bed in my room now, I cant wait to bring my prince home and watch him sleep in it.

Thanks, BeautifulRose! And congrats on putting the crib together! What a great way to celebrate V-day! Doesn't sound like something I'd wanna do alone either lol I'd get so frustrated!

We are going to Kentucky. It's rainy here now so I'm guessing it's probably rainy there too. It's not too much of a drive, but enough of one for me to catch a long nap, hopefully!

Congrats on v day ladies!! Moving right along!

Congrats all you V-day ladies!!! So exciting, what a great milestone!

So the wedding went well. My tailbone is killing me though from all the sitting. That happened the other day too when we went to get our taxes done. My friend who had a baby a few years ago told me she had the same problem, and had to sit on a donut. Woo...that won't be weird or anything. But it will help with the pain, and I can't do this crazy tailbone pain for another 17 weeks! Anyone else having this problem? It mainly hurts upon standing up. Like and I mean it HURTS.

Ladies I can finally reveal that we are team blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->