July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Yay! Jrepp!

Bubbles, I'm having same issue my fiance just rubbed mine for like an hour straight, my hip gets sore to from laying on my side!

Oh my I had a mood swing today, I haven't really had any but I could shake it I was so irritable! I told my fiance not to take me personally and he said its okay babe I dont its just your hormones! He was so sweet and said do you want to pray? So he prayed for me and then rubbed my back and hips for me and kept telling me to smile, took like an hour and I pulled out of it! I'm so thankful for the changes we made in our relationship because a year ago we would have fought all day over me being like that! Do any you get crazy mood swings? I had the cry episodes early on but since have been normal!

Glad to see I'm not alone, Babyv, but not glad that you are suffering too. I may have to get DH to rub mine next time it hurts. He is at work now though. :(

Ugh pregnancy mood swings are the worst. I had a bad one too the other day that ended with me crying and blubbering on about who knows what then being hugged by DH...which made all the difference. :)

Poppy- I forgot how close the placenta is to my cervix but I know it's right near it not on it at all.

I have an official delivery date!! My c-section is scheduled for July 24th :) so excited !

Has anyone else had a low placenta that moved up the farther along in pregnancy?

Congrats Jrepp! Just what you were hoping for!! How did the reveal go?

The reveal went amazing. Our parents were so happy! Here is the trial run video that I made earlier today if you're interested.... https://youtu.be/oN8jTa_G8NU

The reveal went amazing. Our parents were so happy! Here is the trial run video that I made earlier today if you're interested.... https://youtu.be/oN8jTa_G8NU

Aw it says the video is private!

Poppy- I forgot how close the placenta is to my cervix but I know it's right near it not on it at all.

I have an official delivery date!! My c-section is scheduled for July 24th :) so excited !

Has anyone else had a low placenta that moved up the farther along in pregnancy?

It moves up almost every case. If I recall correctly 1 out of 200 cases when the placenta stays down. Quite of some of us having this trouble in the group right now and we all hope to see it moves away.

I've been super busy over the last week so haven't managed to keep up with this thread properly. Just wanted to shout...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

to all the uk mums & mums-to-be. And if any of the overseas ladies want to join in - feel free!! I'm being spoilt with breakfast in bed & then dd (or rather, oh!) is taking me out for lunch later on :)

Congrats on all the v-days. Can't wait to get to mine.

& congrats to all the gender reveals!

:)

<3<3<3 Happy Mothers Day <3<3<3
<3 to all the July Mamas <3

Happy Mother's Day to you all. Thinking of sportysgirl so much on her first Mother's Day without her sweet baby x

Congrats jrepp.

As for the placenta and cervix, I was told it almost always moves up unless it's completely covering the cervix (although your chances of it not moving is slightly increased if you've had a previous section) x

I am a bit worried to be honest.
Since Friday I feel the movement of my baby less. I still feel her move couple of times a day but the kicks are less strong.
My lovely husband said to me not worry because she is still small and she may turned around and my placenta is in the way.
He is right, I know that but still.

I am a bit worried to be honest.
Since Friday I feel the movement of my baby less. I still feel her move couple of times a day but the kicks are less strong.
My lovely husband said to me not worry because she is still small and she may turned around and my placenta is in the way.
He is right, I know that but still.

:hugs: I have days like this too. Had a few this week & yesterday was one of those days too. But I was actually woken by kicks this morning at 6am :sleep: I'm sure it's baby changing position. But it is still a worry :hugs:

Not much advice there! Just wanted you to know you're not alone :flower:

Khatif, I had 48 hours of no movements earlier this week, given my history I thought baby had died. Growth scan shows everything is perfect, so just one of those thing. It's scary though :hugs:

My ticker says 119 days, I will be having baby at the latest of 37 weeks meaning 98 days. Double figures girls. We are all getting so close which is exciting and scary in equal measures x

Talk about mood swings. I'm just one big mood swing. My DD who is 3 just told me I can't wait for baby brother to get out your stomach so you won't be so grumpy. I feel bad now.

I hate quiet days khatif and Tasha :hugs: I had lots with ds2 as his placenta was at the front, I remember going in as late as 37w to be monitored for no movements. :wacko: in fact I gave birth a few days afer that last one!

I had a quiet day yesterday, but noticed when I lay down quietly on my side I could feel very subtle movements right at the back. He turned back round later in the evening and was back to his usual pattern of jabs hiccups and wriggles x

Talk about mood swings. I'm just one big mood swing. My DD who is 3 just told me I can't wait for baby brother to get out your stomach so you won't be so grumpy. I feel bad now.

I feel your pain lol! I've been almost continously pregnant since ds2 was 7m old, so he only knows grumpy mummy!!!

Thanks girls. It is good to know that I am not the only one. :).
It is just so reinsuring to feel her kicks.

Congrats on the boy, Jrepp!

To all you ladies concerned with your placenta, I do hope that they move for you. I am sure they will! :hugs:

I feel you Khatif and Tasha about the reassurance of movements. I had a couple of fairly quiet days recently myself and it bothered me. But yesterday I felt her quite a bit again. I'm guessing she changed positions. At any rate, we just have to keep that in mind, that they still have a good bit of wiggle room so they will switch around a lot. I know that it's hard though for you Tasha given your history. I'm glad your baby is doing well. And congrats on making it to double digits! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->