July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

sammynashley - Good luck with the potty training! Glad to hear it's going well so far. I'm dreading potty training again, it was a real battle with our DS.

DS was in my lap having breakfast before and the baby was kicking a bit and DS felt it! He was really excited, bless him. OH hasn't felt the baby move yet, every time I get him to try and feel, the baby stops. Little stinker :haha:

28 weeks today! :happydance:

I went into labor at 28.3 weeks with my oldest. I can't wait for the weeks to keep on coming. :D

Happy 28 weeks, Srrme!

DS hit my bump with his head before and he poked my belly and said "Naughty Mommy Belly" :haha:

OH said he's open to having the Fetal MRI now. I think our sons appointment made him change his mind, it really hit us how serious it is and I think he wants to prepare for possibly going through the same thing. So I'm going to try and book one for next week hopefully.

Happy 28 weeks srrme!

Emma- your little man sounds so cheeky :) glad that your OH changed his mind, it must be a hard thing not knowing.

Afm- DD was dry all day today so happy mummy here, midwife went ok she doesn't really know what went on last week either but she's concerned about babies movements and wants me to do a tally chart and said 10 movements a day is enough if I'm not reaching those then I need more ctgs done.

Also measuring 3weeks ahead with fundal height but she doesn't seem concerned because "I have extra padding" least she didn't say fat! My blood test for parvovirus virus has come back negative too so one less thing to worry about :)

Wow sounds like everyone has been super busy!

Joy- I am so sorry you are going through this with your mom. I am a nurse and I have worked with Dementia/Alzheimers patients and it is so difficult to see them go through this, especially if it is your mom and especially since she is so young. I hope you have good luck on placement for her.

Emma - How cute, my little one does the SAME thing when I try to get my hubby to feel him move. He will be moving like crazy and then once my hubby places his hand on my bump, baby is silent and still. haha

Tasha, Sammy, baby dreams- Such beautiful scan pics! Glad things went well.

Tasha - Good luck at the growth scan

Medzi - Good luck at the fetal echo! Please keep us updated <3

AFM- I have been so busy- All 4 of my sisters and their kids came to visit and they live all over the U.S. It was great seeing them and my nieces and nephews, although it was very hectic. We had a wonderful Easter though :)

I have been feeling pretty good - I do get pretty painful in my mid-low back as I think baby is growing and things are stretching.

We have decided to name our son Hudson James instead of Hayden :) Well for now that is.. we shall see. ;) My OB appt is tomorrow, I will be 24 weeks on Friday! yay!
Getting really excited <3 only 3 more months and 3 weeks left! Hoping time will fly.

Oh - I did have a really weird dream the other day that I was bleeding :( It scared me but thankfully it was just a dream and hopefully it doesn't happen!

6 weeks until my next ultrasound too! Hope you all are doing well.

28 weeks today! :happydance:

I went into labor at 28.3 weeks with my oldest. I can't wait for the weeks to keep on coming. :D

Yay! I bet you are glad to reach that milestone!

Happy 28 weeks srrme!

Emma- your little man sounds so cheeky :) glad that your OH changed his mind, it must be a hard thing not knowing.

Afm- DD was dry all day today so happy mummy here, midwife went ok she doesn't really know what went on last week either but she's concerned about babies movements and wants me to do a tally chart and said 10 movements a day is enough if I'm not reaching those then I need more ctgs done.

Also measuring 3weeks ahead with fundal height but she doesn't seem concerned because "I have extra padding" least she didn't say fat! My blood test for parvovirus virus has come back negative too so one less thing to worry about :)

You have some pretty great news! I thought that kick counts were supposed to be 10 in an hour, but any movement counts..... maybe I'm wrong. I tried kick counts (a bit early I know) and had 10 bumps within the first 3 minutes. The last doc I saw that measured fundal height said that +/- 2 cm isn't that big of a deal. Is having a larger fundal height bad?

AFM: got 5 more diaper covers done yesterday so we have 6 now. Today I'm taking it pretty easy and have only done a load of dishes and 3 loads of laundry. I think I'm starting to get the nesting feeling and want everything spic and span for little mans arrival. I have been having a lot of swelling and pain in my wrists. I think I am developing a case of pregnancy induced carpel tunnel. I will discuss with the doctor next week.

Jrepp- I always thought it was 10 in an hour not in a day...seems like not a lot of movement to me. And the fundal height thingy I was told 2 weeks either way is fine but I'm measuring 3weeks over..but she put it down to me being chunky..I've got my GTT next week so doesn't fill me with much hope :)

awww...what sweet scans tasha, sammy and babydreams!

Khatif- hope the dentist goes ok.

Good luck for those going for scans, emma and medzi.

I passed another week :) blood pressure ok (126/86, not great but ok) and no protein in urine. If it's ok next week, she will see me at 31 weeks. I had elevated ketones though, which is the opposite of what I'm expecting? Not sure whats going on there.

Also, have an appointment with the consultant on week 32 for the fibroid they saw on the scan but not been booked for a scan. Apparently it's just a consult. I don't really want to keep going back to hospital (if nothing else it costs £2.50 an hour to park!).

So so so happy too, OH has decided that he will stay up to 4 weeks with me and baby if I have a C-section. He will use 2 weeks paternity and 2 weeks holiday.

and 27 weeks! I can't believe it, third trimester for me.

Jrepp- I always thought it was 10 in an hour not in a day...seems like not a lot of movement to me. And the fundal height thingy I was told 2 weeks either way is fine but I'm measuring 3weeks over..but she put it down to me being chunky..I've got my GTT next week so doesn't fill me with much hope :)

At L&D yesterday she said starting 28 weeks its 10 counts in 2 hours. Which is the same online says! So 5 movements per hour!

I got freaked out because my fundal was 3 weeks ahead, but she did it on monday and didn't tell me or say anything about it so I kept it like that figured one less thing to google and stress myself over lol.

I got back to the gym today, felt good! In L&D they took my blood sugar which was a good number so I think my glucose test will come back good but well see, I should get a call today or tomorrow on it I believe!

Thank Babyvaughan I try and stay away from google it is not your friend haha :) I don't really wanna go to the antenatal ward unless I really feel like something's not right because sometimes they do make you feel really silly for going In.

DD decided to use her chalk on me instead of the sidewalk this morning. :haha: I'll have to take some more proper bump pics soon, I haven't taken any in a while!

https://s16.postimg.org/3raxeqoyt/lydr.jpg https://s16.postimg.org/7c6sxytid/lydr2.jpg

He really is cheeky :haha: I am glad too. I had come to terms with not knowing but I would have constantly been watching the baby for signs of it, and then we'd probably have to go through MRIs with a newborn so I'd rather just do it now so we know. I have an appointment on Friday, not sure if they could do it for us then, I'm going to call up but I hope they can arrange something, I want to get it done asap!

Srme happy 28 weeks. Big milestone for you this week.

Emma so cute that he felt it. Glad your partner is open to the idea.

Sammy well done to your little one. Glad the Mw went well.

Baby girl Hudson is cute.

Timeforababy glad the appointment was good! Happy 3rd tri!

This is a good website for movements. It's more about learning babies routine.

https://www.countthekicks.org.uk/mums/

My scan went very well, saw baby drinking the waters :) big growth spurt too so back on track :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->