July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Keep us updated on the scans, Tasha, Sammy, and rose!! Hope it's good news for all of you, can't wait to hear!

Good luck with your cervical scan Rose.

I hope it went well sammy.

Feel better soon Dano :hugs:

Fab news Khatif :dance:

Have a fun trip bubbles. Can't believe we are almost third tri.

Elizabeth I figured it's because our muscles are being pulled in unnatural directions and then sneezing adds to it.

My scan was better. So cute <3

https://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww235/Tasha_Adams/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps7cerxe2w.jpg

Scan went well ladies, no issues seen with babies heart or dopplers so still unknown as to what caused baby's decels on the heart trace.

Baby's estimated at 2lb6oz and at 50th centile, only thing that came back a bit low was HC which measured at 8th centile..not sure if that's something to worry about. Also my placenta has gone from being high anterior to low but shouldn't cause me any issue as I'm having a elective section.

We also got to see him in 3D I'm so in love :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 13
At L & D felt like I was going to faint and weak for hr after. Doing better but just feeling off so there monitoring baby.

Beautiful scan sammy.

I hope you feel better babyvaughan x

I'm blaming pregnancy brain but my appointment was for 1115 and I went in at 115 so they had to reschedule me. Ughhh now I won't be seen until April 20th.

I'm glad your scans went well Tasha and Sammy. &#10084;&#65039;

Happy the scans went well ladies!

Khatif, glad all is good with you too :)

Feel better babyv!

I'm waiting to be seen for my appointment. I did a urine dip stick though and protein came up 2+ :/ So we will see what they say. Tomorrow is my echo. Also get results from glucose test today. Ball of nerves.

So glad your scans went well ladies!

They checked everything over on me and gave me some tips, baby was doing great moving like crazy! Just got home and I'm going to take a nap.

Love the scans ladies. Here is mine from Saturday :)

https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j126/NicolaLD/IMG_20150404_164355.jpg

Beautiful scans Tasha, Sammy & Baby Dreams! I love how clearly you can see babies faces.

Emma, I'm so sorry to hear about your sons diagnosis. I know you were prepared for the news but I'm sure it doesn't make it any easier.

Medzi, let us know how everything turns out with your appt and glucose test. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow during the Echo!

Glad everyones scans went well! I feel like I've got ages until my next one, it's in about 2 weeks. Will probably be here before I know it though!

My scan was better. So cute <3

https://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww235/Tasha_Adams/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps7cerxe2w.jpg

I am very happy for you! Your baby looks so cute.
Scan went well ladies, no issues seen with babies heart or dopplers so still unknown as to what caused baby's decels on the heart trace.

Baby's estimated at 2lb6oz and at 50th centile, only thing that came back a bit low was HC which measured at 8th centile..not sure if that's something to worry about. Also my placenta has gone from being high anterior to low but shouldn't cause me any issue as I'm having a elective section.

We also got to see him in 3D I'm so in love :)

I am glad your scan went well and they did not find anything. Lovely pictures!

I'm blaming pregnancy brain but my appointment was for 1115 and I went in at 115 so they had to reschedule me. Ughhh now I won't be seen until April 20th.
/QUOTE]

I am sorry for your appointment. Pregnancy brains can be so mean.

I'm waiting to be seen for my appointment. I did a urine dip stick though and protein came up 2+ :/ So we will see what they say. Tomorrow is my echo. Also get results from glucose test today. Ball of nerves.

Good luck with your scan.

AFM. Since yesterday have a toothache. I did not have it over 10 years. I called my dentist this morning right away and I have to be there at 3 o'clock. I am terrified, I hate dentist.

Oh no Rose. What a pain.

I hope your appointment went well Medzi. Good luck for the echo.

So glad you and baby are okay babyvaughan.

Beautiful scan photo baby dreams.

Two weeks isn't long Emma, but mine are fortnightly and they sometimes seem forever away.

Urgh Khatif, toothache is the worst. I hope dentist goes well.

How's everyone else?

I've got my growth scan today x

Medzi- I hope today goes well!

Babydreams- lovely scan pic?

Khatif- I've had toothache for about 3 weeks, I've struggled to get a appointment :(

Tasha- good luck for your scan today.

Afm- I have the midwife later, hopefully she can shed some light on what happened last week. I'm also attempting to potty train DD today not sure how stressful that'll be but she's done two wee's on the potty already so I'm having a proud mummy moment :)

She turned 3 in February but has shown no signs of wanting to potty train and previous attempts have been a huge disaster, so just the three wees is a huge step for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->